ADVERTISEMENT

Leftovers

PDT816

May 29, 2001
Edmond, OK
Anyone still watching this? They ever going to give us any info on the plot of the show?

I don't watch. But, from the beginning, they said they had no plans to let the viewer know what happened to the people who disappeared. I'm not sure the writers even know.

I haven't watched the finale yet but so far I've thought the second season has been amazing. IMO, one of the best things on TV this year.

I love this show. I love the music in the show. It is so well done.

I have no idea what the show is actually about, but it is fascinating.

The episode where Kevin was dead and had a "dream" about being a spy was incredible. I wonder if him not being able to die is going to stick around or if they even stay in Miracle for the next season. These writers have some great imagination and original thinking.

Better than last season? it kept me interested last season, but I didn't think it was great. Haven't bothered watching this season.

Anyone still watching this? They ever going to give us any info on the plot of the show?

They seem to be dead set on creating more questions without ever providing answers. I like the show though.

Any thoughts on what the birds have to do with this season?

I like the show as well, but the season finales are just awful. You have a whole season building up to a climax, and the whole thing just deflates without going anywhere

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT