ADVERTISEMENT

HBO The Last of Us

Just to be clear, the last episode sucked ass because it was super boring.

Episode 3... Yeah go ahead and be tolerant bud.
family guy bruce GIF

Reactions: Been Jammin
Finally got to watch. I liked it. Imagine being a kid growing up in a post apocalyptic world. would be way way different.

Another solid episode. Hopefully they continue to improve. Looks like another 2-3 month time jump based on all the greenery in the preview.

How close to the game was that episode?

Finally watched Ep 7. I thought it was fine. I liked the concept a lot, just thought the execution could have been better. Was pretty slow and didn’t really show us anything about the character we didn’t already know. I do like how the show gives us different aspects of post apocalyptic life. Adults in QZ, Infected zones, isolated people, Chaotic independent zones, peaceful independent zones and now kids in the QZ. The world building is fantastic.

Stoped watching after the two fruits. Yeah, I played the game.

Two fruits. Y’all go ahead and tip toe, it was two fruits.

The finale was… very uncomfortable. I don’t know really what I thought of it.

Shit I loved it. I think it showed humanity perfect.
I know. I just hate seeing murdering like that. I obviously understand why he did it, but it’s tough. Especially the guys who gave themselves up. Also wish they would have spent more time w the Fireflies. Theres a lot you just have to accept that’s not really explained.

I know. I just hate seeing murdering like that. I obviously understand why he did it, but it’s tough. Especially the guys who gave themselves up. Also wish they would have spent more time w the Fireflies. Theres a lot you just have to accept that’s not really explained.
It showed he truly looked at her as his daughter and no dad would ever give their kid up to just be killed for the sake of humanity. If that army guy hadn't killed his daughter, then perhaps he lets her die humanity finds a cure. The question I have. At this point would a cure fix the world? I loved this series. Is there a season 2 or was that it?

It showed he truly looked at her as his daughter and no dad would ever give their kid up to just be killed for the sake of humanity. If that army guy hadn't killed his daughter, then perhaps he lets her die humanity finds a cure. The question I have. At this point would a cure fix the world? I loved this series. Is there a season 2 or was that it?
The first two articles on this page sum up exactly my feelings on the finale.
There will be a second as there is a second game (probably will start adding on I’d imagine). The thing that I’ve come to on this also is what you pointed out, will a cure fix anything? They traveled to country and the worst parts were the zombies but the humans. So even if this cures everything, which is extremely unlikely I’d imagine, is it worth it at this point? Obviously not to Joel. And if Marlene was so sure that’s what Ellie would want, why not talk to her about it? The show creates some really cool/hard questions.

The first two articles on this page sum up exactly my feelings on the finale.
There will be a second as there is a second game (probably will start adding on I’d imagine). The thing that I’ve come to on this also is what you pointed out, will a cure fix anything? They traveled to country and the worst parts were the zombies but the humans. So even if this cures everything, which is extremely unlikely I’d imagine, is it worth it at this point? Obviously not to Joel. And if Marlene was so sure that’s what Ellie would want, why not talk to her about it? The show creates some really cool/hard questions.
When society fails humans are worst than animals. It’s amazing how the dark can come out when people get some power or control.. this game on Xbox or just PlayStation? I might have to play this game.

When society fails humans are worst than animals. It’s amazing how the dark can come out when people get some power or control.. this game on Xbox or just PlayStation? I might have to play this game.
Absolutely… PlayStation. I’m thinking the same thing. There are supposedly a lot more infected in the game, but I’m guessing costs made that harder in the show.

Absolutely… PlayStation. I’m thinking the same thing. There are supposedly a lot more infected in the game, but I’m guessing costs made that harder in the show.
It’s free on PlayStation if you a ps plus member.

Reactions: SSS!!!
Then is isnt exclusive. Good deal. I’ve only ever owned PlayStations so I never know what’s exclusive.

Reactions: CowboyPhil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT