ADVERTISEMENT

Leftist Journalist Calls White House Press Secretary A Lying Bitch

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

This is both hilarious and disgusting at the same time. Hilarious in that the leftist reporter has a meltdown on the national stage and at the same time disgusting in that the so called journalist is so entrenched in her own side of the argument she loses control of her emotions and breaks decorum. I can't imagine the outrage of the left if a conservative labeled reported had done the same but since she is a leftist not a word of accountability will be uttered by the leftist media.
The reporter should be banned from participating in any future White House event.

This is both hilarious and disgusting at the same time. Hilarious in that the leftist reporter has a meltdown on the national stage and at the same time disgusting in that the so called journalist is so entrenched in her own side of the argument she loses control of her emotions and breaks decorum. I can't imagine the outrage of the left if a conservative labeled reported had done the same but since she is a leftist not a word of accountability will be uttered by the leftist media.
The reporter should be banned from participating in any future White House event.
@davidallen, this is what a Karen looks like. Why are there so many Karens that affiliate with your political ideology? So emotional about everything. So authoritarian.

@davidallen, this is what a Karen looks like. Why are there so many Karens that affiliate with your political ideology? So emotional about everything. So authoritarian.
I think it is a stretch to say that 2012Bearcat affiliates with Davidallen's political ideology

Reactions: davidallen
Did Bearcat post something against free speech? I don't see any post from him that seems anti-free speech. Maybe I'm confused here.
No Bearcat came to tattle on a reporter for saying "lying bitch' under her breath and getting caught on a mic.

"The reporter should be banned from participating in any future White House event."
is anti-free speech or nothing is.

No Bearcat came to tattle on a reporter for saying "lying bitch' under her breath and getting caught on a mic.

"The reporter should be banned from participating in any future White House event."
is anti-free speech or nothing is.
I didn't see that part. Is professionalism not a reasonable expectation from White House journalists though? Emotional outbursts for being shut down for additional questions is pretty Karenish.

IT'S TRUE, SHE'S A LYING BITCH!
Why do you hate pretty women, incelkatine? Oh, nevermind, you've already told us. My bad.

If you want to though, women - the smart or pretty ones - have power out the ass, it's just not symmetrical or binary. Women dominate families, households, sexual availability, mold children, and that is just pure gender advantage over men before we discuss capitalism and government.

I didn't see that part. Is professionalism not a reasonable expectation from White House journalists though? Emotional outbursts for being shut down for additional questions is pretty Karenish.
Its all Karens all the way down.

There are definitely a lot of Karens out there. Did you check out the thread with the video of the lady with the measuring tape?

My question was should White House reporters be expected to be professional, though. Thoughts?
No.
I think there are minimum levels of decorum that are to be expected in a white house briefing. If I have to watch a video three times to catch that breech of decorum, I give a pass. But definitely the reporter's employer could see things different. Them's the breaks.

Oh here comes that anti free speech right

Yep, she should have the freedom of speech to say that. She should also be fired for inappropriate comments as a member of the press core who is suppose to practice a certain level of decorum.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
There are definitely a lot of Karens out there. Did you check out the thread with the video of the lady with the measuring tape?

My question was should White House reporters be expected to be professional, though. Thoughts?
As for me I’ve never had a problem with journalists being combatative, even outright hostile toward government mouthpieces, even the ones I like (and I really like this one). My problem is the journalist muttered it under her breath. If that’s what she thought she should have shouted it from the rooftops. I personally would have had more respect for the journalist if she had shouted it from the rooftops. I think you are mistaking “professionalism” as humble obeisance to government officials. The hell with that! I want them to be mean and nasty and make any government official as defensive as possible. I prefer to see humble obeisance from the government mouthpiece rather than the other way around.

Now I know the typical response is “it’s not a two way street, they only treat Republicans like trash.” And that’s a valid point. But the answer is to get journalists who are nasty toward the whole damned bunch, not whine that they’re only mean to the people you like.

Reactions: Headhunter
I would venture to say that all of the questions that are asked by the so-called journalist are politically motivated. Always trying to ask the "gotcha" question.

Yep, he should have the freedom of speech to say that. He should also be fired for inappropriate comments as a member of the press core who is suppose to practice a certain level of decorum.
Coming after some ones livelihood I see. Cancel culture

Reactions: davidallen
No.
I think there are minimum levels of decorum that are to be expected in a white house briefing. If I have to watch a video three times to catch that breech of decorum, I give a pass. But definitely the reporter's employer could see things different. Them's the breaks.
Can't disagree with that.

Reactions: iasooner1
Coming after some ones livelihood I see. Cancel culture
So that type of behavior should be allowed to go on without serious consequence? If she's a member of the White House press corp she should be able to get some other journalism job somewhere. What do you think the consequence should be?

So that type of behavior should be allowed to go on without serious consequence? If she's a member of the White House press corp she should be able to get some other journalism job somewhere. What do you think the consequence should be?
The behavior he likes. Well established record of hypocrisy is pretty well established.

I support your right to try to have this woman cancelled. It's your right.

Personally I don't think there should be any consequences in this case, but maybe you could organize a boycott of her news outlet

As for me I’ve never had a problem with journalists being combatative, even outright hostile toward government mouthpieces, even the ones I like (and I really like this one). My problem is the journalist muttered it under her breath. If that’s what she thought she should have shouted it from the rooftops. I personally would have had more respect for the journalist if she had shouted it from the rooftops. I think you are mistaking “professionalism” as humble obeisance to government officials. The hell with that! I want them to be mean and nasty and make any government official as defensive as possible. I prefer to see humble obeisance from the government mouthpiece rather than the other way around.

Now I know the typical response is “it’s not a two way street, they only treat Republicans like trash.” And that’s a valid point. But the answer is to get journalists who are nasty toward the whole damned bunch, not whine that they’re only mean to the people you like.

All that does is create a atmosphere where politicians do not speak to the press. Hell Obama went what something like 215 days without holding a press conference and that's with the press treating him like royalty.

Reactions: iasooner1
I support your right to try to have this woman cancelled. It's your right.

Personally I don't think there should be any consequences in this case, but maybe you could organize a boycott of her news outlet
Sorry lefty that's you guys MO. I don't care if she is fired or promoted that's her employer's choice and they can live with the consequences.

It's the hypocrisy that pisses me off. If a FOX News reporter said this about a female spokesperson for Joe, Nancy, Hillary or any other Dem the media would be storming their headquarters demanding a head.

Freaking bunch of hypocrites!

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Sorry lefty that's you guys MO. I don't care if she is fired or promoted that's her employer's choice and they can live with the consequences.

It's the hypocrisy that pisses me off. If a FOX News reporter said this about a female spokesperson for Joe, Nancy, Hillary or any other Dem the media would be storming their headquarters demanding a head.

Freaking bunch of hypocrites!

Reactions: Ostatedchi
All that does is create a atmosphere where politicians do not speak to the press. Hell Obama went what something like 215 days without holding a press conference and that's with the press treating him like royalty.
Yeah, that’s a possibility. Nevertheless I prefer a viciously adversarial press that has a take no prisoners attitude. I prefer government spokespeople quaking in their boots before they walk out to the podium, knowing the press will be questioning and investigating and reporting every breach of public trust of which they are guilty. Keeps ‘em on their toes!

lol I don't tolerate such weakness from the reporters at my propaganda machine. Maybe this reporter works for @davidallen's propaganda machine, he doesn't run as tight of a ship as I do.
I don't have a ship per se. More like 5 inner tubes tethered to a floating beer cooler gliding down the Illinois river on an August afternoon. I'm the one beet red cause I forgot to put on sunscreen.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT