ADVERTISEMENT

Kanye West is breaking the simulation

Don't think it is quite as race bait king describes

DbunLKZWAAUXCYs.jpg:large

Any names? Examples?

Nope.

This is all conservatives something something something...not an example of how partisans latch on to whatever they can find at the moment that supports their partisan viewpoint regardless of past history or the source or whatnot.

Reactions: Medic007
Nope.

This is all conservatives something something something...not an example of how partisans latch on to whatever they can find at the moment that supports their partisan viewpoint regardless of past history or the source or whatnot.

Well that was some high level strawmanship.

When the “you’re free to leave argument” comes about when discussing race, it doesn’t help your case...it only makes you look as if you yearn for a white nation.

Carry on

We’ve had reparations for years in the form of workplace hiring and college admission quotas. We literally have legalized discrimination vs whites and especially Asians.

Interesting thread.
But not great that we had two people post information from two divisive race-baiting racists, Shaun King and Ta-Nehisi Coates.

Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
Interesting thread.
But not great that we had two people post information from two divisive race-baiting racists, Shaun King and Ta-Nehisi Coates.
Just letting black people speak for themselves as suggested by poke2001.

Chance might be breaking the simulation even more than Kanye.

Him and Kanye are both from Chicago.

A5_A9643_E_66_F0_45_DF_954_D_F6_EE6_AF3_E767.jpg

#Black-Dads-Matter !!!

6105_C49_B_0205_4652_9_DC0_C41_ABAA8_A4_EF.jpg

I know lots of you have heard this song on the loud speakers before OSU football games.

HAHAHAHA, he is not on board.

“Anyone who knows me knows how passionate I am about my city and my loved ones. Kanye West is not just a mentor or a big homie to me. He’s my family. No matter how much I may disagree with him, it’s hard for me to watch people talk about someone I love — even if there were justified in doing so. I didn’t speak up because I agree with what Kanye had to saw or ’cause I f-ck with Trump, I did it because I wanted to help my friend and ’cause I felt like I was being used to attack him. Unfortunately, my attempt to support Kanye is being used to discredit my brothers and sisters in the movement and I can’t sit by and let that happen either.

I’d never support anyone who has made a career out of hatred, racism, and discrimination. I’d never support someone who’d talk about Chicago as if it’s hell on earth and then take steps to make life harder here for the most disenfranchised among us. I understand why people are disappointed with my words, but I was raised to believe actions speak louder than words. So let me apology be seen in my future works, and let me make up for my poorly timed comments with immediate action and advocacy for those who need it most.

My statement about black folk not having to be democrats (though true) was a deflection from the real conversation and stemmed from a personal issue with the fact that Chicago has had generations of democratic officials with no investment or regard for black schools, neighborhoods, or black lives. But again, said that shit at the wrongest time.

We have to talk honestly about what is happening and has been happening in this country and we have to challenge those who are responsible, as well as those who are giving them a pass. If that happens to include someone I love, someone who is my brother-in-Christ and someone who I believe does really want to do what is right, it’s not my job to defend or protect him. It’s my job to pick up the phone and talk to him about it.”

Reactions: CowboyJD
HAHAHAHA, he is not on board.

“Anyone who knows me knows how passionate I am about my city and my loved ones. Kanye West is not just a mentor or a big homie to me. He’s my family. No matter how much I may disagree with him, it’s hard for me to watch people talk about someone I love — even if there were justified in doing so. I didn’t speak up because I agree with what Kanye had to saw or ’cause I f-ck with Trump, I did it because I wanted to help my friend and ’cause I felt like I was being used to attack him. Unfortunately, my attempt to support Kanye is being used to discredit my brothers and sisters in the movement and I can’t sit by and let that happen either.

I’d never support anyone who has made a career out of hatred, racism, and discrimination. I’d never support someone who’d talk about Chicago as if it’s hell on earth and then take steps to make life harder here for the most disenfranchised among us. I understand why people are disappointed with my words, but I was raised to believe actions speak louder than words. So let me apology be seen in my future works, and let me make up for my poorly timed comments with immediate action and advocacy for those who need it most.

My statement about black folk not having to be democrats (though true) was a deflection from the real conversation and stemmed from a personal issue with the fact that Chicago has had generations of democratic officials with no investment or regard for black schools, neighborhoods, or black lives. But again, said that shit at the wrongest time.

We have to talk honestly about what is happening and has been happening in this country and we have to challenge those who are responsible, as well as those who are giving them a pass. If that happens to include someone I love, someone who is my brother-in-Christ and someone who I believe does really want to do what is right, it’s not my job to defend or protect him. It’s my job to pick up the phone and talk to him about it.”
Good for him for recognizing that leadership, or lack thereof, from the Democratic Party has done nothing for generations to solve issues in Chicago.

My statement about black folk not having to be democrats (though true) was a deflection from the real conversation and stemmed from a personal issue with the fact that Chicago has had generations of democratic officials with no investment or regard for black schools, neighborhoods, or black lives.

aaaannnnd how is that not on board with being a free thinker and not being taken for granted by democrats? This really was not about trump.

Memes, memes, memes, memes, memes, memes, memes,
aaaannnnd how is that not on board with being a free thinker and not being taken for granted by democrats? This really was not about trump.

For many...including NZ...this whole Kanye thing absolutely is “about Trump”.

If Kanye was free thinking contrary to NZ’s spoonfed narrative we would not have heard a peep supporting his free thinking from NZ.

Good for him for recognizing that leadership, or lack thereof, from the Democratic Party has done nothing for generations to solve issues in Chicago.

I get the premise of your post. It’s just interesting how Chicago’s problems have just in the last few years become a focal point for this board. Shouldn’t the same sort of dialogue be happening for the Republican Party concerning Tulsa’s issues?

Just curious.

I get the premise of your post. It’s just interesting how Chicago’s problems have just in the last few years become a focal point for this board. Shouldn’t the same sort of dialogue be happening for the Republican Party concerning Tulsa’s issues?

Just curious.
I guess. If Republicans are the issue, but Tulsa has had several Democratic Mayors recently. And over the last 30 years, more years of Dem mayors than Repub. Also, for last 30 years all the city council members from north Tulsa have been exclusively Democratic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bitter Creek

Just curious.
I think if you look at the rise of ridiculousness of social justice warriors and the topics they choose to go chimpanzee about, including people with conservative views simply speaking, some of us chose to highlight their ridiculousness with examples of what they should be going chimpanzee about, including alarming increases in violence in Democrat led cities.

and I quote...

“Poopedy scoop. Woopie de poop de scoop. Poop Poop, whoop. de scoop de woop. De whoopedy poopedy, scoopedy. de scoop de poop.”

How we stop the black panthers? Ronald Reagan cooked up an answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT