ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Thanks Jimmy Carter For His Vote

This is absolutely pathetic. I have no idea how a sane person could defend voting for a party that would abuse the dying like this. Unbelievable.
Tell me again Democrats are not harvesting votes from people living in nursing homes incapable of making the slightest decision. Hell they are advertising it's OK.

While I have no doubt if Jimmy Carter were not in a vegetative state he would vote for whoever the Democrat Candidate is, the point is he is in a vegetative state. No disrespect to Jimmy Carter, other than he was a terrible President but how did a person living in a vegetative state cast his ballot?
I thought you were "pro-life?" Are you now claiming a person, an American citizen, who has lived to be 100 shouldn't have the same rights as it relates to voting as a younger person does?

btw, for the record, there is no indication by Carter's family that he in a "vegetative state." Just recently his family stayed that he is "still there and participating in the world." The former President is also "more alert and interested in politics and the war in Gaza." However, the former President is not awake every day.

Also, the video in that tweet was not a video of the former President voting.

Last edited:
I have no idea how a sane person could defend voting for a party that would abuse the dying like this.
How exactly is "the left" abusing the dying?

President Carter is receiving excellent care through Hospice and is spending his final days surrounded by his family. He wanted to vote for Harris and that is his right.

This proves the left has no respect for life, at its beginning (abortion) or end.
How does allowing and supporting a 100 year old citizen's right to vote show no respect for life?

Apparently, you and @2012Bearcat are the ones who want to tell a living person he can't vote. You want to restrict his right to vote.

You two are the ones who are showing no respect for life (the life of the elderly) at the moment just because you are mad President Carter is casting a vote for Harris. You two are the ones showing no respect for Carter's life and rights at the moment because of politics. Not the left.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
How exactly is "the left" abusing the dying?

President Carter is receiving excellent care through Hospice and is spending his final days surrounded by his family. He wanted to vote for Harris and that is his right.
You just made my point better than I did: The left wheeled a man out of Hospice care to get a photo op of him 'voting'.

The left has zero respect for life. At any stage. Supports abortion (beginning of life), elder abuse at the end of life (Carter and Biden), coddles criminals who prey on law-abiding citizens.

Thanks, you just explained my point better than I did.

I thought you were "pro-life?" Are you now claiming a person, an American citizen, who has lived to be 100 shouldn't have the same rights as it relates to voting as a younger person does?

btw, for the record, there is no indication by Carter's family that he in a "vegetative state." Just recently his family stayed that he is "still there and participating in the world." The former President is also "more alert and interested in politics and the war in Gaza." However, the former President is not awake every day.

Also, the video in that tweet was not a video of the former President voting.

Yea Jimmy looked real with it in that picture. SMFH. No way in hell would I have allowed anyone to place a vote for my father in law when he was in that state even though I know he was a lifelong Republican.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You just made my point better than I did: The left wheeled a man out of Hospice care to get a photo op of him 'voting'.
False.

The photo above is not from President Carter voting. President Carter cast his vote by mail. No one wheeled him out of Hospice to get a photo op of him voting.

See how easily you were misled by a video on X? Did you not notice the "media is presented out of context" warning at the bottom of the tweet?

The left has zero respect for life. At any stage.
False again.

It is two right-wingers on this thread who are currently claiming an older person shouldn't be allowed to vote. It is two right-wingers who are pushing forth a video and trying to claim it shows President Carter being "exploited," when it doesn't.

There is no elderly abuse occurring here. The complete opposite is actually true. President Carter is receiving excellent care within programs that the left strongly support. And President Carter is being treated like the person and citizen he is.

It is you and Bearcat that are mad that an elderly man was allowed to vote because you don't like who he voted for. Rather pitiful.

• Haha
Yea Jimmy looked real with it in that picture. SMFH.
Again, that picture is not of him voting. And he looks asleep, which his family has stated he does a lot of right now. Which is very common for someone his age. However, he isn't in a vegetative state. That was a false claim on your part.

President Carter wanted to vote. And he has every right to vote. You are the one claiming he shouldn't be allowed to vote. Apparently, because he is elderly and sleeps. And also because he isn't voting for who you want him to vote for.

You aren't showing much respect for life and voting rights at the moment Bearcat. Which isn't really surprising, given your true political beliefs.

No way in hell would I have allowed anyone to place a vote for my father in law when he was in that state even though I know he was a lifelong Republican.
I don't know what state your father-in-law was in, but if your father-in-law told you he wanted to vote, I hope you would have let him vote. Even if it had been for a Republican.

That is his right, and his age doesn't matter.

• Haha
It is two right-wingers on this thread who are currently claiming an older person shouldn't be allowed to vote.
No one said a legal citizen can't vote. This is you doing what you always do, lie to try to deflect from your party embarrassing itself.

In 20 years, if the Republican nominee is taking Trump out of Hospice to make a photo op out of how they are happy to get Trump's vote, every Trump supporter here will say that's evil and wrong.

Just like every liberal here will blindly defend the left abusing Carter like this.

Good vs evil. You picked the wrong side, bro.

Again, that picture is not of him voting. And he looks asleep, which his family has stated he does a lot of right now. Which is very common for someone his age. However, he isn't in a vegetative state. That was a false claim on your part.

President Carter wanted to vote. And he has every right to vote. You are the one claiming he shouldn't be allowed to vote. Apparently, because he is elderly and sleeps. And also because he isn't voting for who you want him to vote for.

You aren't showing much respect for life and voting rights at the moment Bearcat. Which isn't really surprising, given your true political beliefs.

I don't know what state your father-in-law was in, but if your father-in-law told you he wanted to vote, I hope you would have let him vote. Even if it had been for a Republican.

That is his right, and his age doesn't matter.
Yes we know, you think people living in a vegetative state should vote as long as it Democrat. No shock there.

No one said a legal citizen can't vote.
You and Bearcat are indicating on this thread that you don't believe President Carter should be allowed to vote. Carter is a legal citizen and has every right to vote.

But maybe I'm wrong. So here is your chance to clear it all up. Do you believe President Carter has the right to vote in this election? Yes or no?

In 20 years, if the Republican nominee is taking Trump out of Hospice to make a photo op out of how they are happy to get Trump's vote, every Trump supporter here will say that's evil and wrong.
🙄

Do you enjoy lying and spreading misinformation?

Once again, President Carter was not taken out of Hospice to make a photo op of him voting or how happy some are that he is voting. The video above has nothing to do with President Carter voting. Carter voted by mail.

What about the truth here are you having a hard time understanding?

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
You and Bearcat are indicating on this thread that you don't believe President Carter should be allowed to vote.
No, you're lying. I even clarified above that no one is saying that a legal citizen shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Brother if you have to lie about my position, maybe you should reexamine your own.

Again if my party does this to Trump in 20 years, I will say it's just as evil and wrong then as when it is today when your party does it.

But I put decency ahead of my politics. Which is a big reason why I'm not supporting Kamala.

No, you're lying. I even clarified above that no one is saying that a legal citizen shouldn't be allowed to vote.
So then you believe President Carter, who is a legal citizen, should be allowed to vote? Yes or no?

Brother if you have to lie about my position, maybe you should reexamine your own.
You know how one can tell when you are lying on this board? When you make a post.

Also, when you don't answer a direct question. So let's see you answer the above question. Go ahead.

Again if my party does this to Trump in 20 years, I will say it's just as evil and wrong then as when it is today when your party does it.
Well, Trump is a convicted felon, so that complicates the matter a little bit depending on where he is living.

So not the same thing as President Carter, who is a legal citizen who wants to vote.

But I put decency ahead of my politics. Which is a big reason why I'm not supporting Kamala.
lol, no you don't. You have no decency. Something else you routinely show everytime you post.

You are literally attacking and disparaging the family of President Carter and President Carter himself on this thread. And you believed lies/misinformation from a tweet and when told it was a lie, continued to believe the lie.

So then you believe President Carter, who is a legal citizen, should be allowed to vote? Yes or no?
Why do you keep asking me to answer questions I have already answered?
You are literally attacking and disparaging the family of President Carter and President Carter himself on this thread.
By saying he has the right to vote? Are you ok bro?

Seriously, you need to do a better job of accepting that Kamala is cooked. We still have weeks of this to go. If you are already getting this unhinged, you will never make it to the finish line.

And trust me, you're gonna want to see how this movie ends!

Why do you keep asking me to answer questions I have already answered?
Stop dodging and deflecting. Again, this is when we know you are lying. Just give a simple yes or no answer.

If you are already getting this unhinged, you will never make it to the finish line.
lol, unhinged?

You were the one, along with Bearcat, flipping out about President Carter casting a vote for Harris. Attacking Democrats and getting big mad because they dared to let Carter vote. Claiming elderly abuse and the like lol. And believing more misinformation.

Look in the mirror. You are already unhinged.

lol, unhinged?

You were the one, along with Bearcat, flipping out about President Carter casting a vote for Harris. Attacking Democrats and getting big mad because they dared to let Carter vote. Claiming elderly abuse and the like lol. And believing more misinformation.

Look in the mirror. You are already unhinged.
No one cares who Carter votes for. You are the only one mentioning that.

We are pointing out how embarrassing it is for the left to use a Hospice patient as a prop.

No decent party would do this. But the left would.

And trust me, you're gonna want to see how this movie ends!
Oh, I know how this movie ends if Harris wins.

You will be on here whining that the election was stolen and posting every lie and bit of misinformation you can find to back up your deluded fantasies. You will be claiming the world is ending too.

Your meltdown is going to be epic to observe. I would say hilarious but I'm actually kinda worried about you. I don't want you hurting yourself or others.

The left has zero respect for life. At any stage. Supports abortion (beginning of life), elder abuse at the end of life (Carter and Biden), coddles criminals who prey on law-abiding citizens.

Thanks, you just explained my point better than I did.
Nursing homes, illegal immigrants and cemeteries - so glad I’m not a Democrat defending this crap.

No one cares who Carter votes for. You are the only one mentioning that.
Sure you do. If Carter was voting for Trump, you'd be praising Carter's "courage" and will to live.

lol, just stop lying and be honest for once.

We are pointing out how embarrassing it is for the left to use a Hospice patient as a prop.
Again, that video was not of Carter voting. Do you understand that?

So all those Trump supporters who are in a nursing home shouldn't be allowed to vote if they can and want to? Is this your position?
So are you saying dead people should remain on voting rolls?

Your DOJ is suing my state for removing ineligible and dead voters from the voting rolls.

Odd…

So are you saying dead people should remain on voting rolls?
Are people in nursing homes dead? Nope.

Nice attempt at deflection, but once again, . . .

Is it your position that all Trump supporters who are in a nursing home shouldn't be allowed to vote even if they can and want to? Yes or no?

Is it your position that all Trump supporters who are in a nursing home shouldn't be allowed to vote even if they can and want to? Yes or no?
Do folks in nursing homes have control of their faculties? Think of sleepy yer POTUS. Now that demented fool belongs in a nursing home imo!

You just made the argument a guy who is clearly catatonic is perfectly fine to cast a ballot knowing who he’s voting for.

Are you saying it’s fine to harvest ballots in nursing home from people in Carter’s state?

And why is your DOJ so angry about ineligible voters being removed from VA rolls?

Why did Gavin pass an EO that it’s ILLEGAL to ask a voter for their ID?

Last edited:
You just made the argument a guy who is clearly catatonic is perfectly fine to cast a ballot knowing who he’s voting for.

Are you saying it’s fine to harvest ballots in nursing home from people in Carter’s state?

And why is your DOJ so angry about ineligible voters being removed from VA rolls?
Pesos was perfectly fine with sleepy's "open border" policy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT