ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Hit and Run?

This is the only place I've seen this, so I can't vouch for its accuracy.

But would seem like an odd lie, victim certainly comes across as credible.

🙄

You just embraced and shared a hoax. A sham. A fabrication. Something being shared by pro-Russian social media sources, among others. The fake story may even be connected to John Mark Dougan, who fled to Russia and Putin for protection back in 2016. Dougan is now part of the Russian online misinformation strategy.

Congratulations, you just showed how easily you are duped.

• Haha
Reactions: okstatefan1
🙄

You just embraced and shared a hoax. A sham. A fabrication. Something being shared by pro-Russian social media sources, among others. The fake story may even be connected to John Mark Dougan, who fled to Russia and Putin for protection back in 2016. Dougan is now part of the Russian online misinformation strategy.

Did you even read the actual post, you dumb little fvck? His verbiage reflects the polar opposite of “embrace”.

Putin did in fact endorse Kamala
False, Putin was speaking sarcastically and mockingly. Hence the reason he was smiling (almost laughing) and those around him were doing the same.

Putin is doing what he does. As even the link you shared noted, he is stirring the pot.

You either know this and are just lying/trolling or you are just completely ignorant of how Putin operates. Or maybe you like Putin and support his efforts to undermine our elections. Hard to know considering your post history.

🙄

Did you miss this?

“This is the only place I've seen this, so I can't vouch for its accuracy.”

- Fatman76, about 3” above your post

I doubted and was clear about it. But congrats on the gotcha post?

You didn’t happen to be a pee-pee tape hoaxer, did you?

Did you miss this?

“This is the only place I've seen this, so I can't vouch for its accuracy.”

- Fatman76, about 3” above your post

I doubted and was clear about it.
Yeah I read that and then I read this from you:
But would seem like an odd lie, victim certainly comes across as credible.
🤣🤣

You then shared a video from a crazy source that claimed the hoax was true.

So to recap. You ran over to this board and started a thread to share a story that was a hoax (perhaps even Russian propaganda), that was completely false and easily refutable. And now, you want to act like you had nothing to do with it and never believed it (or wanted to believe it).

lol, come on man. Stop being dishonest about your intentions.

btw, you really thought it seemed like an odd lie and that the fakester came across as credible? Really?🤣🤣

False, Putin was speaking sarcastically and mockingly. Hence the reason he was smiling (almost laughing) and those around him were doing the same.

Putin is doing what he does. As even the link you shared noted, he is stirring the pot.

You either know this and are just lying/trolling or you are just completely ignorant of how Putin operates. Or maybe you like Putin and support his efforts to undermine our elections. Hard to know considering your post history.
Oh I understand what Putin is doing, what he has done and why he has done what he does. What I find hilarious, you only see his desire to create chaos when it's against a Democrat, never when it's against a Republican.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

🤣🤣

So to recap. You ran over to this board and started a thread to share a story that was a hoax (perhaps even Russian propaganda), that was completely false and easily refutable. And now, you want to act like you had nothing to do with it and never believed it (or wanted to believe it).

btw, you really thought it seemed like an odd lie and that the fakester came across as credible? Really?🤣🤣
It was an odd thing to lie about, because it isn’t going to change anyone’s mind.

She’s done way worse things than this, and this story in no way has anything to do with how she’d “lead” the country.

Whoever did it isn’t very bright.

And Russia? Really? It’s that all you people have?

Why would Russia publish this type of fake story when Putin has publicly stated support for both Biden and Harris to beat Trump? It doesn’t make sense on its face…but you can’t help yourself.

you only see his desire to create chaos when it's against a Democrat, never when it's against a Republican.
Wrong again.

I fully understand what Putin is up to and what he was up to in 2016 and 2020. He is all about creating chaos in our elections and around the world.

And this is one reason why he likes Trump so much. Trump is a chaos candidate. Always has been.

With that said, if you really know what Putin is up to, then you shouldn't be following his lead and repeating his nonsense. Yet you did.

Wrong again.

I fully understand what Putin is up to and what he was up to in 2016 and 2020. He is all about creating chaos in our elections and around the world.

And this is one reason why he likes Trump so much. Trump is a chaos candidate. Always has been.

With that said, if you really know what Putin is up to, then you shouldn't be following his lead and repeating his nonsense. Yet you did.
I have no doubt Putin prefers Kamala over Trump. She's on idiot and will continue Biden's failed foreign policies that have allowed chaos around the world. Chaos works to Putin's advantage and people like you support it.

It was an odd thing to lie about, because it isn’t going to change anyone’s mind.
This is incorrect. If that false story was actually true, it could very well change a lot of people's minds. Hence the reason you wanted it to be true and why you shared it.

I'm not surprised by any political hoaxes nowadays. Especially with the influence of social media, AI, and outside state actors.

She’s done way worse things than this
No she hasn't.

Harris isn't the convicted felon nor the one facing even more criminal charges.

Whoever did it isn’t very bright.
They got you lol. You ran over here, shared it, and was hoping it was true.

And Russia? Really? It’s that all you people have?

Why would Russia publish this type of fake story when Putin has publicly stated support for both Biden and Harris to beat Trump? It doesn’t make sense on its face…but you can’t help yourself.
Dang, you really are clueless aren't you?

First, the hoax was shared on pro-Russian social media sources. This has been established already. Pay attention.

Second, this is exactly the type of misinformation crap Russian sources spread through social media and online. This is what Russia does. They spread lies and misinformation trying to influence our elections and create chaos.

And lastly, Putin does not support Harris. Get real man. He clearly was speaking sarcastically and mockingly about Harris. Putin supports chaos in our elections and desires chaos results. You know, events like January 6.

Last edited:
I have no doubt Putin prefers Kamala over Trump.
Well then, you are ignorant. Sorry, but there just isn't any other nice way to respond to such a foolish statement.

Putin wants chaos. Harris doesn't give him that. Trump does. Putin desires someone who will back away from supporting Ukraine. Harris won't do that, Trump will. Putin desires someone who will weaken NATO. Harris won't do that, Trump will. Etc.

I say this all the time to you, but seriously man, wake up!

Chaos works to Putin's advantage and people like you support it.
You were the one repeating Putin's chaos misinformation statement, not me.

Well then, you are ignorant. Sorry, but there just isn't any other nice way to respond to such a foolish statement.

Putin wants chaos. Harris doesn't give him that. Trump does. Putin desires someone who will back away from supporting Ukraine. Harris won't do that, Trump will. Putin desires someone who will weaken NATO. Harris won't do that, Trump will. Etc.

I say this all the time to you, but seriously man, wake up!

You were the one repeating Putin's chaos misinformation statement, not me.
LMAO have you noticed what's going on around the world? War in Ukraine (one Biden wanted), war in Israel, China saber rattling over Taiwan, things going to hell in Africa. This didn't take place under Trump it's taking place under and because of the dumbass you voted for.

War in Ukraine (one Biden wanted)
Biden never wanted the war in Ukraine. Putin did. Putin is the one who illegally invaded Ukraine, a sovereign country. President Biden has led an international response to this invasion that has strengthened the Ukrainian defense and hurt Putin.

If Trump is elected President, Putin will get what he wants as it relates to Ukraine. Trump will give into Putin. Remove the sanctions, etc.

Dang man, seriously, wake up!

China saber rattling over Taiwan,
China has been doing this for decades. Nothing new. Nor should we care.

war in Israel
Here, I have my differences with Biden. I don't completely agree with what President Biden is doing about this conflict. I don't think he is to blame for the conflict but I'm not a fan of how he is handling it.

With that said, there is nothing that Trump will do that will make this situation any better. Trump will only make it worse, as he did when he was President. We will not get any closer to accomplishing a two-state solution under Trump.

Biden never wanted the war in Ukraine. Putin did. Putin is the one who illegally invaded Ukraine, a sovereign country. President Biden has led an international response to this invasion that has strengthened the Ukrainian defense and hurt Putin.

If Trump is elected President, Putin will get what he wants as it relates to Ukraine. Trump will give into Putin. Remove the sanctions, etc.

Dang man, seriously, wake up!

China has been doing this for decades. Nothing new. Nor should we care.

Here, I have my differences with Biden. I don't completely agree with what President Biden is doing about this conflict. I don't think he is to blame for the conflict but I'm not a fan of how he is handling it.

With that said, there is nothing that Trump will do that will make this situation any better. Trump will only make it worse, as he did when he was President. We will not get any closer to accomplishing a two-state solution under Trump.
If Biden didn't want the war why did he do little to nothing to prevent it? I know you can never see wrong in anything Democrat but with Biden's years of nefarious involvement in Ukraine there is a reason a war started when he was installed as the President.

I have no problem with Trump promising or signing a treaty that says explicitly NATO will not allow Ukraine to become part of NATO if it ends the War. In fact I highly encourage it.
Sanctions, really. https://www.brookings.edu/articles/on-the-record-the-u-s-administrations-actions-on-russia/

China hadn't ever been this aggressive. It wasn't until their bought and paid for shill of a President was installed they started threatening Taiwan the way they have.

You mean the two state solution Hamas, the PLO and the Palestinians have all rejected time and time again? LMAO. Those pushing a two state solution have absolutely zero understanding of the real causes of the problem. It's all about the Muslims not accepting the Jews in Israel.

Yes Trump can help solve the problem. You remember the historic and unprecedented Abraham Accords? You remember how Trump had Iran dead broke on on the verge of collapse? Of course not.
People like you overlooked Biden's disastrous foreign policy record and installed him in the White House, now you support failed foreign policy. SMFH

If Biden didn't want the war why did he do little to nothing to prevent it?
What should Biden have done to prevent Putin from invading Ukraine that Biden didn't do?

I know you can never see wrong in anything Democrat
lol, did you read my last post on this thread? I literally stated that I have differences with Biden on the Israel/Palestine conflict. That I'm not a fan of how Biden is handling it.

So as usual, you are wrong.

I have no problem with Trump promising or signing a treaty that says explicitly NATO will not allow Ukraine to become part of NATO if it ends the War. In fact I highly encourage it.
So you would support Trump giving Putin exactly what he wants. Putin would learn that all he has to do is invade a sovereign country, and Trump would give him exactly what he wants.🙄

How in the world can you not see how crazy and dangerous such a move is? That is unless you are a fan of Putin, which I'm starting to think you are.

Ukraine is a sovereign country. If they want to join NATO and NATO members approve it, that is Ukraine's right. Putin doesn't get to dictate the policy of Ukraine.

China hadn't ever been this aggressive.
This is false. China has been way more aggressive at certain points in the past

I understand your right-wing propagandists are telling you lies about China, but you don't have to believe them you know. You could chose to think for yourself just once.

You mean the two state solution Hamas, the PLO and the Palestinians have all rejected time and time again?
This claim about the PLO and Palestinians is false. The PLO has embraced the concept of a two-state solution since 1982. And many Palestinians favor a two-state solution.

Hamas has claimed they would accept a two-state solution with Israel as a temporary solution. But they have refused to say if they would recognize Israel. So essentially they don't really support it at this point.

Those pushing a two state solution have absolutely zero understanding of the real causes of the problem. It's all about the Muslims not accepting the Jews in Israel.
Again, this is a false simplistic view of the Israel/Palestine conflict.

There are two actors involved here. It isn't just the Palestinians or "Muslims" who are to blame. Israel also carries some responsibility for the problems that exist. Israel is not completely innocent.

Yes Trump can help solve the problem.
No, he can't. Giving Putin what he wants isn't solving the problem. Removing sanctions isn't solving the problem. Weakening NATO isn't solving the problem. And being a zealot in support of Israel isn't solving the problem either.

Trump will only make things worse regarding these issues. As he did when he was President.

You remember the historic and unprecedented Abraham Accords? You remember how Trump had Iran dead broke on on the verge of collapse?
lol, Trump never bad Iran dead broke on the verge of collapse. Get real.

As for the Abraham Accord, that was a positive development but the basis for it was set into motion long before Trump became President. The movement to the deal started earlier in the 2010s (really stretching back all the way to the Oslo Accords). But yes, Trump didn't screw up the progress and was able to get the accord.

However, you forget how he made the Israel/Palestine conflict worse while he was President. And that is what we are talking about here.

I have no problem with Trump promising or signing a treaty that says explicitly NATO will not allow Ukraine to become part of NATO if it ends the War.
Do you also support Trump promising to not provide Israel with financial assistance and protection in order to end the conflict between Israel and thr Palestinians?

What should Biden have done to prevent Putin from invading Ukraine that Biden didn't do?

lol, did you read my last post on this thread? I literally stated that I have differences with Biden on the Israel/Palestine conflict. That I'm not a fan of how Biden is handling it.

So as usual, you are wrong.

So you would support Trump giving Putin exactly what he wants. Putin would learn that all he has to do is invade a sovereign country, and Trump would give him exactly what he wants.🙄

How in the world can you not see how crazy and dangerous such a move is? That is unless you are a fan of Putin, which I'm starting to think you are.

Ukraine is a sovereign country. If they want to join NATO and NATO members approve it, that is Ukraine's right. Putin doesn't get to dictate the policy of Ukraine.

This is false. China has been way more aggressive at certain points in the past

I understand your right-wing propagandists are telling you lies about China, but you don't have to believe them you know. You could chose to think for yourself just once.

This claim about the PLO and Palestinians is false. The PLO has embraced the concept of a two-state solution since 1982. And many Palestinians favor a two-state solution.

Hamas has claimed they would accept a two-state solution with Israel as a temporary solution. But they have refused to say if they would recognize Israel. So essentially they don't really support it at this point.

Again, this is a false simplistic view of the Israel/Palestine conflict.

There are two actors involved here. It isn't just the Palestinians or "Muslims" who are to blame. Israel also carries some responsibility for the problems that exist. Israel is not completely innocent.

No, he can't. Giving Putin what he wants isn't solving the problem. Removing sanctions isn't solving the problem. Weakening NATO isn't solving the problem. And being a zealot in support of Israel isn't solving the problem either.

Trump will only make things worse regarding these issues. As he did when he was President.

lol, Trump never bad Iran dead broke on the verge of collapse. Get real.

As for the Abraham Accord, that was a positive development but the basis for it was set into motion long before Trump became President. The movement to the deal started earlier in the 2010s (really stretching back all the way to the Oslo Accords). But yes, Trump didn't screw up the progress and was able to get the accord.

However, you forget how he made the Israel/Palestine conflict worse while he was President. And that is what we are talking about here.

If Trump is elected you can cry all you want about his success.

🤣🤣

☝🏻triggered. Fatman got him on his attempted gotcha.

Why would we do something stupid like that? Oh yea you are a leftist.
Well you support something stupid like this when it comes to Russia and Ukraine. So I was wondering if you thought the same thing about Israel and Palestine.

So tell me, why should our country give into Putin and let him have his way with Ukraine but not give into Hamas and let them have their way with Israel?

Well you support something stupid like this when it comes to Russia and Ukraine. So I was wondering if you thought the same thing about Israel and Palestine.

So tell me, why should our country give into Putin and let him have his way with Ukraine but not give into Hamas and let them have their way with Israel?
Give into Putin? Upholding NATO's promise not encroach on Russia is giving into Russia?
Unlike you I can see things from another's perspective. If I were Putin I wouldn't allow Ukraine to join NATO and have them put weapons that can strike Russian cities without warning in just minutes. We had the same approach during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
I'm no fan of Putin and think he is a huge enemy to this county but I can understand his demand Ukraine not become a NATO member. There are some things people are willing to fight for, evidently Ukraine entering NATO is one of them.

Unlike you I can see things from another's perspective.
Ok, so does this apply to Israel/Palestine as well? Can you see things from the other perspective there too?

If I were Putin I wouldn't allow Ukraine to join NATO and have them put weapons that can strike Russian cities without warning in just minutes.
Putin doesn't get to control what Ukraine does though. Ukraine is a sovereign country you nitwit.

This is what I'm talking about. You are defending Putin and his interests over the interest of a sovereign country that is our ally. A country that was illegally invaded.

You are making my point for me as it relates to how Trump will do exactly what Putin wants him to do. How Trump will help Putin's interests and not our own. Thank you.

We had the same approach during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
This is absolutely false

You forget about the Bay of Pigs incident in 1961 where we tried to invade and overthrow the government of Cuba. Remember that? Yeah, that is like what Russia is doing in Ukraine right now.

The Soviet Union responded by placing weapons in Cuba to push Kennedy into agreeing to not invade Cuba again. Which Kennedy agreed to. The Soviet Union saw an opening after the disastrous Bay of Pigs and took advantage of it.

We were in the wrong about Cuba just as Russia is in the wrong about Ukraine.

I'm no fan of Putin and think he is a huge enemy to this county
It doesn't sound like this is what you believe. You are advocating giving Putin exactly what he wants and showing Putin that if he invades a sovereign nation (and one of our allies), our country will simply back down and give into him. You are advocating appeasement towards Putin. And to **** with Ukraine who is fighting for its survival.

You sound like the appeasers of the 1930s right now. They were wrong and so are you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Nothing worse than a lying leftist political hack like you. Putin did in fact endorse Kamala regardless of how you lying leftist hacks try to spin it.

Correct. Putin wants Kamala for the same reason he wanted Hillary: Because she can be controlled. He admitted that. He said he doesnt want Trump cause he's a 'wildcard'.

Basically, Putin believes dems can be bought and Trump cannot.

Putin wants Kamala for the same reason he wanted Hillary:
That is strange since it has now been proven that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump.

Oh yeah, I forgot. You don't believe the facts and the truth. You embrace the lies and fantasies.

Heck, you probably still believe the fake story that started this thread. And you will for a long time lol!

That is strange since it has now been proven that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump.

Oh yeah, I forgot. You don't believe the facts and the truth. You embrace the lies and fantasies.

Heck, you probably still believe the fake story that started this thread. And you will for a long time lol!
LMAO, Russia didn't interfere with the 2016 election to help Trump. Russia interfered with the 2016 election to create chaos, which you leftist handed him on a silver platter.
Strange how your opinion changes when the outcome is not positive for the political Party you support.

That is strange since it has now been proven that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump.77
Lies. Actually Facebook executives testified before Congress that Russia DID attempt to interfere in the 2016 election.

For Hillary. They organized the 'pussy hat' rallies to contest the election results.

There was no Russian interference for Trump. Sounds treasonous to suggest such.

Last edited:
LMAO, Russia didn't interfere with the 2016 election to help Trump.
Yes they did. This has not been proven and clearly established.

Russia interfered with the 2016 election to create chaos
Yes, by seeking to benefit Trump. Trump was the chaos candidate that year just as he is again this year.

The truth is the truth Bearcat. Whether you want to accept it or not.

Nope, facts. This was determined by the investigations. It is common knowledge.

There was no Russian interference for Trump. Sounds treasonous to suggest such.
lol, I couldn't care less what you think sounds treasonous. You are supporting a traitor for President, a man who incited an attack on our nation's Capitol because he couldn't accept that he lost an election. A man who also was impeached twice and is now a convicted felon.

It has now been well-established that Russia interfered to assist Trump. You want to keep lying, so be it. But you will also continue to be confronted with the truth, whether you like it or not.

Yes they did. This has not been proven and clearly established.

Yes, by seeking to benefit Trump. Trump was the chaos candidate that year just as he is again this year.

The truth is the truth Bearcat. Whether you want to accept it or not.

For those of us not suffering from the debilitating mental illness of TDS we know Russia has tried to interfere in every US election since WWII. They do not do this to support any candidate they do it to create chaos but I'm glad you are concerned with election interference. Let's compare Russian election interference with our own leftist controlled DOJ, Intelligence services and all the MSM outlets that air their propaganda daily?

For those of us not suffering from the debilitating mental illness of TDS we know Russia has tried to interfere in every US election since WWII.
Ok but so what?

This doesn't change the fact that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump.

This is just a simple fact Bearcat. It is hilarious thought to see how it drives you nuts and how you don't want to accept this simple truth lol!

Let's compare Russian election interference with our own leftist controlled DOJ, Intelligence services and all the MSM outlets that air their propaganda daily?
Time for the deflection huh?🤣🤣

If you are more concerned about our own press (liberal and conservative) "interfering" in our elections then you are Russia, there is something serious wrong with your thinking at the moment. We have freedom of press in this country Bearcat. They aren't interfering.

Ok but so what?

This doesn't change the fact that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump.

This is just a simple fact Bearcat. It is hilarious thought to see how it drives you nuts and how you don't want to accept this simple truth lol!

Time for the deflection huh?🤣🤣

If you are more concerned about our own press (liberal and conservative) "interfering" in our elections then you are Russia, there is something serious wrong with your thinking at the moment. We have freedom of press in this country Bearcat. They aren't interfering.
LMAO, when they find a treatment for TDS you should be first in line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT