ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala has taken 2 of the last 3 days off

She gave herself away when she claimed Trump was exhausted. Democrats are always guilty of what they accuse Republicans of. She's never had to work hard for anything and always took the easy road to advance her ambitions. Now she is not being handed the Presidency on a silver platter and is forced to earn her own way she is flailing badly. The CNN debate was another disaster for her last night. Again she fumbled answering what should have been easy answers, while she tried to word salad and cackle her way out of the few semi tough answers. She look frazzled, exhausted, extremely uncomfortable and way over her head. Of course the Democrat base will think she did great merely because she didn't collapse on stage but the rest of the country saw her flailing with their own eyes. She is the worst major party presidential candidate in history.

Reactions: AC2020 and OKSTATE1
I mean, I'm considering the source but still...

At this point it would have to be something major. I'm sure she has some major skeletons because she hasn't been presidentially vetted as of yet. Trump's skeletons are already baked in the cake.

That being said the source sucks big time. It's most likely to be something minor if true at all.

At this point it would have to be something major. I'm sure she has some major skeletons because she hasn't been presidentially vetted as of yet. Trump's skeletons are already baked in the cake.

That being said the source sucks big time. It's most likely to be something minor if true at all.
Not holding my breath.

1) Sources on this suck
2) Why is it just coming out now?
3) Voting has started
4) Even if it does come out the media will make sure it gets no legs

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Not holding my breath.

1) Sources on this suck
2) Why is it just coming out now?
3) Voting has started
4) Even if it does come out the media will make sure it gets no legs
In our political races a lot of dirt is held until the last minute to get the biggest impact even it is untrue. Which would explain 2. The practice is routine, and many are still acting as if early voting doesn't exist, which would explain 3. 1 and 4 are totally valid, and each play off the other.

Reactions: fatman76
51 former intelligence officials will say the allegation made against Kamala are really about Trump.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT