ADVERTISEMENT

Justice League [RT: 40%]

I finally caught suicide squad. I didn't think it was amazing, but I as enjoyable enough for 2 hours. Don't understand why it got such poor reviews

Need a trailer soon. I really really hope this is good. I didn't hate BvS as much as most but this had to be better right?

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
Tragic story.
Whedon is a stud though. Will probably improve the chances that the movie is a solid.

WW was the first film made after BvS got panned. They brought in new leadership so i'm hoping WW is a sign of things to come with Geoff Johns leading the charge.

I've read he's the Kevin Feige of DC. Crossing my fingers.

giphy.gif

He's very comic-based so that is a great thing. I've very excited about joss whedon finishing things up as well. We see how much post-production/reshoots can change a movie (good or bad) [i.e. Suicide Squad and Rogue One]
People freak out when a movie has too many reshoots. It's not always a bad thing. Rogue One is a great example of that or all of the Lord of the Rings. Peter Jackson would do 2 months of reshoots with every film. The thing about these reshoots is that they were scheduled beforehand. They weren't last minute and had nothing to do with changing directors. They were going to happen if Snyder was still there or not. I have a feeling they are going to be a good thing and Justice League is going to be great.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I'm highly dubious, but more optimistic after hearing how good WW is. There is hope.
I thought BvS was better than most people. The extended version was pretty good and you could see how the studio butchered it to get it to a PG-13 rating and to keep it under 2 1/2 hours, which is understandable but left a ton of continuity issues. I liked the ending of Justice League and it gives me hope going forward. Wonder Woman being good makes me feel even better, since she is such an important character in Justice League.

I feel that the movie is cast perfectly. I like Ben Affleck as Batman. I think he'll go down as the best Batman and by far the best Bruce Wayne. Gal Gadot is killing it as Wonder Woman. I think they did a great job casting the Flash. Ezra Miller is a future star and he's perfect as Barry Allen. Momoa is really cool as Aqua Man and makes it look pretty bad ass. The only one I'm unfamiliar with, both as an actor and as a comic book character, is Cyborg. They really haven't shown much in the previews.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I think it is humorous that the early JL posters/photos had Superman in them, but they are now trying to pretend like Superman is dead and is not going to be in the movie.

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
I think it is humorous that the early JL posters/photos had Superman in them, but they are now trying to pretend like Superman is dead and is not going to be in the movie.
I noticed the same thing. It's not like they were even trying to keep the comeback a secret in BvS. They showed the dirt floating around over his grave, just like it did when he started flying earlier. And regardless, like they were going to let Superman stay dead in the movies anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT