ADVERTISEMENT

Just what goes on in a mooslums mind?

What ever they the Imams tell them to think.

Devoted Muslims and Democrat voters have a lot in common, starting with the fact they are incapable of independent thought.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Meanwhile in the country's largest city:

Serious question for the Kamala supporters and radical Trump haters: What do you think NYC will look like in another 4 years if Kamala is still President?

Also, do you think that destruction will stay in NYC, or will it move out into other areas of the country?

At some point all of you have to make a decision on what's more important to you: Your hatred of Trump, or your love of your family.

Reactions: fatman76
Meanwhile in the country's largest city:

Serious question for the Kamala supporters and radical Trump haters: What do you think NYC will look like in another 4 years if Kamala is still President?

Also, do you think that destruction will stay in NYC, or will it move out into other areas of the country?

At some point all of you have to make a decision on what's more important to you: Your hatred of Trump, or your love of your family.
Where's their mayor when they need him most? 🤣

Good one, Woody! I’m glad to know you can Google. Other than my picture did you read the definition, and did you recognize yourself in what it said?
No Dan, I recognized you though. Git rid of the combover, go toupe. I could be wrong but I think medicare will cover the cost.

Yer welcome. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT