ADVERTISEMENT

Just shut up and do as you're told, plebs!!!!!!!!!

You’re big talking flexing on Fauci.

From behind a screen name.

Real whiny biotch, low testosterone move.

“Wife” that, little girl.
I guess you’re happy to shut up and do as you’re told, like a good little pleb, right? I’m not so docile, especially with some little midget fvck like Fauci.

Is short-guy shaming offensive around here or something?

apparatchik power move

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Unfortunately, the guy is right.

Individual liberty and freedom is something to be cherished and celebrated....but during a freakin pandemic?

People going to crowded bars and clubs right now is about the most selfish behavior I can imagine. You really need a stripper rubbing herself all over you while Covid numbers are skyrocketing?

We are the largest collection of idiots ever assembled in one place at one time.

Individual liberty and freedom is something to be cherished and celebrated....but during a freakin pandemic?

People going to crowded bars and clubs right now is about the most selfish behavior I can imagine. You really need a stripper rubbing herself all over you while Covid numbers are skyrocketing?

What a wonderful culture.
So your argument is liberty should be cherished until it becomes inconvenient to government overlords? That pretty much reduces liberty to secondary status. Not a good argument.

We are the largest collection of idiots ever assembled in one place at one time.
Not seeing how I’m being selfish by letting you stay home and hide under your desk. Scared of getting sick? Don’t go out. Personally, I’ve sacrificed enough and now decline to be part of the collective. Have fun in self confinement, pleb. 🖕🏻

I know this is a foreign concept to the American mind....but think for a second how your actions effect other people.

Try to consider how the entire world might not revolve around you. The precious you.
If it’s safe to attend a BLM riot, or Anti(pro actually)fa riot, it’s safe to go to the gym, bar, restaurant, ballgame, etc. Besides, masks and lockdowns don’t work. At best, all they do is perpetuate an endless ebb and flow. And yes. OUR freedom is more important than YOUR false sense of security.

I know this is a foreign concept to the American mind....but think for a second how your actions effect other people.

Try to consider how the entire world might not revolve around you. The precious you.
You said freedom and liberty are to be cherished, and then intimated they should be squelched during a pandemic. Who, in your opinion, should do the squelching?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I’m not insinuating the gov’t should be taking away the rights of citizens.

It’s just unfortunate how idiotic people are being right now. I personally know two people recovering from Covid and their spouses are still going in to work and hitting the grocery stores. Sleeping in the same room!!!

The amount of don’t give a shit here is mind boggling. Complete disregard for the health and safety of others.

Land of the Me!!!

You’re big talking flexing on Fauci.

From behind a screen name.

Real whiny biotch, low testosterone move.

“Wife” that, little girl.
Hahaha....you liberals are corny as ****!!!! Just as embarrassing as when @Been Jammin tried to be tough and funny but it was pathetic.
Your arrogance is your downfall😎

It’s just unfortunate how idiotic people are being right now. I personally know two people recovering from Covid and their spouses are still going in to work and hitting the grocery stores. Sleeping in the same room!!!

The amount of don’t give a shit here is mind boggling. Complete disregard for the health and safety of others.

Land of the Me!!!
Shits been going on since February. I can see letting a governor impose a quarantine for 10-15 days, but at nine months, after there’s been plenty of time to observe and debate, if it is necessary (which it isn’t) it should be imposed through the legislative process (the elected representatives of the people) and not by goober-natorial fiat.

Reactions: iasooner1

Land of the Me!!!
Sorry, I’m not letting you off the hook that easily. In your first comment you most certainly insinuated the government should take away rights during a pandemic,

Now you are insinuating the government should not take away rights during a pandemic.

So which is it? Take away rights or don’t take away rights?

I would be most interested in hearing your opinion on how a government that cherishes freedom and liberty should react during a pandemic. Would you please be so kind as to enlighten us?

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Some of the Trump stink will linger, but a lot will be gone in the first two weeks with Biden doing essentially this...

Trump has so much opportunity, did so little...

you sound like mike tyson

walking into the ring with buster douglass

I guess you’re happy to shut up and do as you’re told, like a good little pleb, right? I’m not so docile, especially with some little midget fvck like Fauci.

Is short-guy shaming offensive around here or something?

Flexing on the inter webs like a little bish is pretty freaking docile.

Just saying....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT