ADVERTISEMENT

Just heard an interesting election theory on why Trump is pushing vote early

Oct 31, 2022
The theory is Trump wants to run up the score to FORCE the left to attempt a steal on Election Day.

I do know this: Suddenly about a week ago he and all of his team suddenly started pushing the vote early message HARD. It was an obvious strategic shift for some reason.

@fatman76 you hearing anything similar?

I've wondered what the Trump campaign is doing to catch election fraud. We know Democrats have a huge voter fraud operation and have threatened attorneys with disbarment for the crime of merely representing Trump in any legal matter. We also know Trump has had four years to plan for this, I just wonder what it is.

I've wondered what the Trump campaign is doing to catch election fraud. We know Democrats have a huge voter fraud operation and have threatened attorneys with disbarment for the crime of merely representing Trump in any legal matter. We also know Trump has had four years to plan for this, I just wonder what it is.
Trump is big on The Art of War. I could see him creating a scenario where they only have one way to cheat available to them, then have a way to catch them in the act if they do cheat in that way.

We'll see how it plays out.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
If you can get the early vote in favor if Republicans the dems will not be able to pull the rabbit out of the hat on election day. It severely limits how much cheating they can do when you take away thier cover. Dems are not stupid, but are they desperate?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The theory is Trump wants to run up the score to FORCE the left to attempt a steal on Election Day.

I do know this: Suddenly about a week ago he and all of his team suddenly started pushing the vote early message HARD. It was an obvious strategic shift for some reason.

@fatman76 you hearing anything similar?
Everywhere I trust I’m hearing vote in person early.

Many think there’s going to be shenanigans on Election Day, suppressing the red day-of vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT