ADVERTISEMENT

Just Another Example Of Peace Loving Palestinians Spreading Good Will In Israel

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Yet some wonder why Israel doesn't allow Palestinians free movement in and out of Israel.
Who here doesn't acknowledge Palestinians are terrorists? Those that campaign for them are the same imo.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
blinken having a laugh with hamas

such a good look

How long before the left realizes that the Dims love Terrorists, Pallets of Cash to Iraq, millions of dollars worth of Military Hardware left in Afghanistan for the Taliban to use after this Admin tucked tail and ran and now Sympathy for Hamas. Oh wait they are all for it. But but but Orange Man Bad! See a trend yet?

How long before the left realizes that the Dims love Terrorists, Pallets of Cash to Iraq, millions of dollars worth of Military Hardware left in Afghanistan for the Taliban to use after this Admin tucked tail and ran and now Sympathy for Hamas. Oh wait they are all for it. But but but Orange Man Bad! See a trend yet?

tragiclly people were been told
now they are been shown

look where melania sat at the funeral
trump is CIC

we are watching a movie

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I think the most ironic thing about the left supporting the Palestinians, Iranians, and other Muslim extremist nations/peoples, is how counter to the LGBT movement those groups and countries are. And we all know how important the LGBTQ+ community is to the left.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Add this to the three biggest lies in the world, and the list is now four. The original three:

The check is in the mail.
I didn't vote for the SOB.
I won't come in your mouth.

Back in the day I actually held up my end of the bargain for #3 with a girl I was seeing.

What I should have done was grab her by the back of the head and shove my cock down her ****ing throat and came.

What a bitch she turned out to be.

They still think those are conspiracy theories. It’s like Yuri Bezmenov said “you can put the truth right in front of their eyes and they will refuse to believe it.” Paraphrasing of course

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
By JIMMY QUINN
December 1, 2023 4:19 PM
63 CommentsListen

All Our Opinion in Your Inbox​

NR Daily is delivered right to you every afternoon. No charge.
SUBSCRIBE
The U.N.’s controversial agency for Palestinian refugees is making a remarkable, if not unprecedented, attempt to censor an Israeli journalist.
On Thursday, Almog Boker with Israel’s Channel 13 posted a remarkable report to social media: “One of the abductees, held for nearly 50 days in an attic, reveals he was held by a UNRA teacher — a father of ten children.” (Boker was referring to UNRWA, the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian Refugees that critics say has enabled Hamas terrorism and even hosted rocket-launch sites.) The hostage, he added, was locked up, malnourished, and not given proper medical care. Boker did not name the person who said this, but the information presumably comes from one of the hostages released during the recent cease-fire.

Fox had a article as well

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT