ADVERTISEMENT

Judge to Flynn: “you sold your country out”

What evidence is there that Flynn actually sold out the country in regard to Russia and why did the judge effectively apologize and admit to being wrong for saying it?

What evidence is there that Flynn actually sold out the country in regard to Russia and why did the judge effectively apologize and admit to being wrong for saying it?

He lied about his communication with Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak during the transition, specifically concerning Obama administration sanctions.

I’m unaware of any charges of treason against him.

That said, do you think it’s wise for a member of the president’s transition team to be back channeling with known adversaries?

Charged, no. As I understand it though, the judge did ask prosecutors could charge him with treason.

I’m unaware of any charges of treason against him.

That said, do you think it’s wise for a member of the president’s transition team to be back channeling with known adversaries?

What the fuk are you talking about?

You may want to take a look at when our relationship with Turkey went tits up and the relationship prior to not giving them the cleric.

What the fuk are you talking about?

You may want to take a look at when our relationship with Turkey went tits up and the relationship prior to not giving them the cleric.

Oh boy lol...I’ll go slow so you can catch up...

Flynn, in December of 2016, during the transition, was communicating with Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak concerning removal of Obama administration sanctions.

In January, the FBI questioned him about this. He lied about his contacts, perhaps not intentionally, but they later charged him for it.

He has since pleaded guilty and has not withdrawn his plea.

Now you’re informed lol.

Flynn, in December of 2016, during the transition, was communicating with Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak concerning removal of Obama administration sanctions.

In January, the FBI questioned him about this. He lied about his contacts, perhaps not intentionally, but they later charged him for it.

Now you’re informed lol.

Two different conversations.

Now you’re informed lol.

Why did he knowingly lie - given that he had told McCabe to check the transcript, clearly acknowledging that he knew there was one to reference.

What does your stunted ass think that proves other than you aren't capable of deductive reasoning?

What does your stunted ass think that proves other than you aren't capable of deductive reasoning?

***can’t dispute anything, resorts to namecalling and deflection, a common board theme, display lack of self-control and inability to engage political discourse with countering political discourse***

#losing Alf

***can’t dispute anything, resorts to namecalling and deflection, a common board theme, display lack of self-control and inability to engage political discourse with countering political discourse***

#losing Alf

This is the point other libs groan because everyone on the team has to play.

Huh? I asked your thoughts on Kerry communicating with Iran, not what other people have claimed. Nor did I claim Kerry was working for Iran. As noted in the link you provided, Kerry himself disclosed he had communicated with Iran. Your thoughts on a former secretary of state communicating with a known adversary?

In open opposition to what the President was doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT