ADVERTISEMENT

John Smith Retires

Heard this a few days ago. Look for Kevin Ward and/or Erisman to maybe come in. If so, maybe some UALR wrestlers. I'd like to keep him officially involved in some way for recruiting purposes.
If we didn’t give it to Scott, this makes sense… I’d hire Erisman either way. He’s a beast and has the energy.

Reactions: AtownPoke
Heard this a few days ago. Look for Kevin Ward and/or Erisman to maybe come in. If so, maybe some UALR wrestlers. I'd like to keep him officially involved in some way for recruiting purposes.
I'd heard Kevin ward a good while back. won't surprise me.

Thought the smart guys on this board would know but I had assumed the job was Coleman Scott's , as why else would he leave UNC's head coaching position. If not him, then Chad is going to do a national search? Must only be 4 or 5 candidates worthy and who have earned a top 3 job in the sport (we are still top 3 aren't we?). Help me out.

Thought the smart guys on this board would know but I had assumed the job was Coleman Scott's , as why else would he leave UNC's head coaching position. If not him, then Chad is going to do a national search? Must only be 4 or 5 candidates worthy and who have earned a top 3 job in the sport (we are still top 3 aren't we?). Help me out.
It is Colemans but the support staff could change dramatically.

Maybe Terry Brands will apply. :)

Very classy move of Coach Smith to step down. He didn't drag it out until he was no longer effective. He got a person in place to replace him, so the transition would be smooth. He did not leave the cupboards bare.

The man exemplified class to me as an outsider, although I did attend a clinic of his once and I thought he was the coolest person I had ever met!!! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT