ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Bidens Insurance Policy

OUSOONER67

Heisman Winner
Mar 23, 2004
He picked her so he would never be removed from office. Before the Steal the Dims did think ahead. Brilliant move.

Any relation Sys?

FXNwI2MWIAMEVOe

To be clear: Joe Biden didn’t pick Kamala Harris. The people who control Joe Biden picked Kamala Harris. Considering how atrociously incompetent the people who are running our government in Joe Biden’s name have proven to be, is it any wonder they would make such a blunder in picking his VP for him? The Democrat primary voters thoroughly, indisputably, unequivocally made it clear how they felt about the woman, and yet these yahoos decided against all evidence to the contrary to choose her for them. If nothing else tells you what Biden’s bosses think of the American people, having them ram Kamala Harris down our throats should be evidence enough.

To be clear: Joe Biden didn’t pick Kamala Harris. The people who control Joe Biden picked Kamala Harris. Considering how atrociously incompetent the people who are running our government in Joe Biden’s name have proven to be, is it any wonder they would make such a blunder in picking his VP for him? The Democrat primary voters thoroughly, indisputably, unequivocally made it clear how they felt about the woman, and yet these yahoos decided against all evidence to the contrary to choose her for them. If nothing else tells you what Biden’s bosses think of the American people, having them ram Kamala Harris down our throats should be evidence enough.
Someone posted it a few weeks ago, and I agree with the sentiment, that a number of liberals saw the success that Trump had in running the country and assumed that anyone could do it, not recognizing that it takes CEO level skills to be successful in a CEO level role (which the Presidency clearly is). We're in this mess because a bunch of mid-level manager types looked up the ladder and thought, "heck, running the country wouldn't be that hard", and 18 months in, the whole country is finding out the fallacy of that thought process.

She is right up there with AOC in his mind. He doesn't set the bar very high.
Has anyone disputed his idiocy?
It was the same model used when Obama picked Joe as running mate. If Joe and Kamala go away for whatever reason then we are stuck with the "wicked witch of the west".
Kamalla was a gimmick though it wouldn't surprise me. Those clowns are out of control.

Reactions: iasooner2000
We should never hear from the likes of these left wing dipshits on this board again. Biden Harris is the absolute national disgrace. This feckless old bastard does not have a prayer. His place in history is secure.

Amen! This is not directed at you, but found an oldie that sums up where normal people are getting to:

We should never hear from the likes of these left wing dipshits on this board again. Biden Harris is the absolute national disgrace. This feckless old bastard does not have a prayer. His place in history is secure.
An embarrassment for our nation and the fools who suckle joe's way. .

I actually have a different take ( which of course most would know) know...

I feel they intentionally nominated a gay black person married to a trans college roommate just ao they prove
They could get it done And meanwhile laugh their collective arseS off .....and then this time they said they could install a vegetable pedo puppet and the running mate of the least qualified laughing hyena in history, and they got it done.

They convinced so many that Hussein was actually married to a woman and convinced a small portion or maybe even half that That a total compromised, bought and sold, pedophile vegetable of a brain they could install, again laughing their collective arses off all along the way, and there's no doubt in my mind.

For anyone to think they nominated these people and they failed miserably is a total moron, they got exactly what they want installing the first gay black president married to a trans college roommate, And also installed the vegetable that didn't win any primaries whatsoever until they conjured up South Carolina solely so they could take the rest of the candidates out of the running.

These people have guzzillions and control
Most entities on Earth.....I hate it but it's true

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I actually have a different take ( which of course most would know) know...

I feel they intentionally nominated a gay black person married to a trans college roommate just ao they prove
They could get it done And meanwhile laugh their collective arseS off .....and then this time they said they could install a vegetable pedo puppet and the running mate of the least qualified laughing hyena in history, and they got it done.

They convinced so many that Hussein was actually married to a woman and convinced a small portion or maybe even half that That a total compromised, bought and sold, pedophile vegetable of a brain they could install, again laughing their collective arses off all along the way, and there's no doubt in my mind.

For anyone to think they nominated these people and they failed miserably is a total moron, they got exactly what they want installing the first gay black president married to a trans college roommate, And also installed the vegetable that didn't win any primaries whatsoever until they conjured up South Carolina solely so they could take the rest of the candidates out of the running.

These people have guzzillions and control
Most entities on Earth.....I hate it but it's true
You are absolutely correct brother. 👍

Every last person in or connected to the biden administration are committing treason imo. Including and especially those behind the scenes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT