ADVERTISEMENT

joe and hunter, like father like son

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
just like hunter biden won't take a weekly drug test to prove he is not using illegal drugs, crappy pants pedo joe won't take a cognitive mental test to prove he isn't senile and suffering from dementia.

the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

i can't unsee what happened at the debate, bad night my ass. are my eyes lying to me? don't think so.

i have lots of drug addicts and alcoholics in my family. i don't wish that on anyone, including hunter biden. get help, go to meetings, lecture groups about what happened and tell them how you beat it day by day. but all my eyes see is hunter living the good life waiting for sentencing on gun charges and prepping for his tax evasion case. and joe biden stumbling around telling us how great things are right now.

things are great now? bought gas or eggs lately?

the last thing pedo joe does before leaving office is pardon hunter for his criminal offenses. does that mean hunter needs to plea bargain the tax case before dad resigns or is removed via the 25th amendment? if daddy ain't president, he can't pardon hunter.

thots?

one bullet at a time

The Biden family knows if Joe is not the President their future is bleak. Once Joe is out of power the protection they have received will be gone and they will be thrown to the wolves if it serves the Democrat Party. Joe is refusing to step aside at this point to further extort money and protection for his family. The Biden name will soon become a bad joke making it impossible for the family to continue to bring in the millions it has become accustom to. They want a big payoff and will be holding out until they receive it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT