ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden sold more than just an illusion, biz partners had direct access to Joe Biden while VP

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

What I find hilarious is Democrats are able to make all of these connections when it comes to Trump but when it comes to Joe and Hunter they act like they have the IQ of a rock.
Are you one of those guys who is into selective reading of the Devon Archer testimony?

What I find hilarious is Democrats are able to make all of these connections when it comes to Trump but when it comes to Joe and Hunter they act like they have the IQ of a rock.
It's not acting.

Right on cue, you come running to prove me correct. Thanks.
BC: “Hunter’s ex-business partner, Devon Archer, will blow the lid off Joe Biden's lies."

Archer: "I’m not aware of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden."

BC: "See I'm right again."

Lol

BC: “Hunter’s ex-business partner, Devon Archer, will blow the lid off Joe Biden's lies."

Lol
Out of curiosity, David, is there a number of circumstantial pieces of evidence it will take before you’ll concede that there’s no escaping the conclusion that Biden has been criminally corrupt, a point where you can’t pretend he is not? What would that number be? Or must he confess his crimes for all the public to see and hear, and that’s the only thing that will convince you?

Last edited:

Lol
If you were in Archer's position, were about to go to prison, had damaging info on a President that could pardon you, what would you do? Would you up the goods or would you give just enough information to keep everyone on the string?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT