ADVERTISEMENT

JH Allstate

It’s amazing how many schools have strong wrestling traditions in this State. Always cool to see.

Side note: our school likely has among the least tradition. They seem to make up for it in other areas 😊

It’s amazing how many schools have strong wrestling traditions in this State. Always cool to see.

Side note: our school likely has among the least tradition. They seem to make up for it in other areas 😊

There is a school just a little south and east that is pretty strong at wrestling that would love to have your family 😉

• Love
Reactions: JAY45

Who is our school if you don’t mind my asking? I think @osu2082 is a Jenks guy so you’re NE of Jenks.

Reactions: AtownPoke
Who is our school if you don’t mind my asking? I think @osu2082 is a Jenks guy so you’re NE of Jenks.
It’s complicated 😊
My school is Jenks; I’ll let others speak for themselves 😆🤣

On a side note, the Bixby Spartans were large & in charge this tournament. 40 kids entered if I’m not mistaken!

BTW, it sounds like Broken Arrow is building the Death Star of High School Wrestling Facilities.

16 Mats 😳, will only be used for Wrestling and Volleyball.

Broken Arrow’s Facilities are starting to look like something you’d find in Frisco.

Last edited:
BTW, it sounds like Broken Arrow is building the Death Star of High School Wrestling Facilities.

16 Mats 😳, will only be used for Wrestling and Volleyball.

Broken Arrow’s Facilities are starting to look like something you’d find in Frisco.

It's going to be better than anything else in this state besides what is at OSU. It's going to be better than most College facilities currently.

Reactions: AtownPoke
I have two rings thank you very much. I should have a third, but my Freshman year I wrestled 87, 94, (Junior high) and 103 for Varsity.
Dobsie, I'm just bullshitting, I don't really care about HS sports,. Just OSU sports.

Reactions: Dobsie
Roll Call…who’s at Jim Norick Arena?
I was there. Our high schools staff went and helped. I coach most of our freshman in the room at Union so I went to coach my freshman.

We had 6 freshman going into the semis and crapped the bed. We took 56 kids I believe. Was a good tournament and we had some kids that that did really well that we didn’t expect and we also had some that didn’t. Felt bad for our 138 lber be us a freshman starting on anvrsity and got an extremely tough draw. Went 1-2 draw the guy who took 1st in the first round and got the guy who took 3rd on the backside.

However our freshman at 150 was the only kid all tournament that went the distance with Adam’s from Stillwater. He pinned every kid in the first period, took 5th overall. Had a hangover match against a kid from Elgin after his loss to Adam’s.

I was there. Our high schools staff went and helped. I coach most of our freshman in the room at Union so I went to coach my freshman.

We had 6 freshman going into the semis and crapped the bed. We took 56 kids I believe. Was a good tournament and we had some kids that that did really well that we didn’t expect and we also had some that didn’t. Felt bad for our 138 lber be us a freshman starting on anvrsity and got an extremely tough draw. Went 1-2 draw the guy who took 1st in the first round and got the guy who took 3rd on the backside.

However our freshman at 150 was the only kid all tournament that went the distance with Adam’s from Stillwater. He pinned every kid in the first period, took 5th overall. Had a hangover match against a kid from Elgin after his loss to Adam’s.
I thought about you when we were over at Union for the dual a week or so ago.

Your middle school kids cleaned our kid’s clocks. Definitely one of the tougher teams we’ve seen.

I thought about you when we were over at Union for the dual a week or so ago.

Your middle school kids cleaned our kid’s clocks. Definitely one of the tougher teams we’ve seen.
Our Jr high team is solid. I wish they had Jr high dual state. I would love to have seen what they could do. Our freshamn class and jr high group could make some noice 3 years from now if they stay together.

Anyone know if the Mustang or Edmond North kid won at 132 (or 133)? One of my players brother was in the finals but never saw an update if he won or not.

Anyone know if the Mustang or Edmond North kid won at 132 (or 133)? One of my players brother was in the finals but never saw an update if he won or not.
What is his name?

Sartain of Ed North beat Anderson of Mustang 3-2 in the finals.

A family I know with a kid named Plunk (Coweta kid) won. I don't know what his upside is, the parents believe 4 time National Champ.

A family I know with a kid named Plunk (Coweta kid) won. I don't know what his upside is, the parents believe 4 time National Champ.
I know the Plunks, good people. Coweta is building a powerhouse by the way. Keep an eye on them!

Reactions: driad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT