ADVERTISEMENT

Ivanka

She is dam sharp.....granted older than most first daughters but how would you like to see her in the debate ring with Webster Hubble’s daughter?

Impressive speeches and beautiful ending. My only complaint was when DJT and the un-Chewbacca First Lady went from the balcony to the platform they took the stairs to the freakin left!

972e1f1380e4926f24d5821423017b8e.png

The attacks by the left on her are embarrassing. Never have I seen such disrespect for a First Lady. Kathy Griffith and Bette Midler said some things about her that just boggle the mind. Then there's this female rapper who i've never heard of before who called the First Lady a Wet Ass P***y. What a classless bitch!

The attacks by the left on her are embarrassing. Never have I seen such disrespect for a First Lady. Kathy Griffith and Bette Midler said some things about her that just boggle the mind. Then there's this female rapper who i've never heard of before who called the First Lady a Wet Ass P***y. What a classless bitch!
Apparently now posing nude isn't ok according to the left. The prudes of the left are into "slut shaming" anyone who poses nude (snicker, not really, only if you don't agree with them). Who would have thought that the "progressives" would take the place of the old religious right?

Saw an interview years ago on 60 minutes early in Trump’s first term. They did everything they could to throw her off and she was the most eloquent and intelligent interviewees I’d ever seen.

Apparently now posing nude isn't ok according to the left. The prudes of the left are into "slut shaming" anyone who poses nude (snicker, not really, only if you don't agree with them). Who would have thought that the "progressives" would take the place of the old religious right?

Not surprising, half of them are still trying to figure out which Gender they are. Right Sys?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT