ADVERTISEMENT

It's rude

Appreciate the compliments men...but Been Jammin did not answer my question- which is his perogative......does not he worry about being sued for recommending the experimental shot to his employees when it Does not help in transmission to nor fro the covid Fauci gain of
Function virus? But 6k dead and scores of thousands of adverse effects have already happened ....AND only 1-10 percent of actual cases are reported to VAERS

Appreciate the compliments men...but Been Jammin did not answer my question- which is his perogative......does not he worry about being sued for recommending the experimental shot to his employees when it Does not help in transmission to nor fro the covid Fauci gain of
Function virus? But 6k dead and scores of thousands of adverse effects have already happened ....AND only 1-10 percent of actual cases are reported to VAERS
You get him.

He reminds me of the Warren Zevon song 'Excitable Boy'.
Man- You reminded me....as young kids me and the sister got in a fight. A few days later I couldn't find my Warren Zevon "Weirwolves of London". 45 record ( telling my age)....she denied taking it or breaking it but 20-30 years later she finally confessed......women they be vindictive.....

Goes back to "if you don't have a good answer I won't force you to come up with a bad one " eh?
I'm not wasting my time debating a psychopath. You are way off in what you are accusing me of. Reading comprehension does not appear to be your strong suit.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
I'm not wasting my time debating a psychopath. You are way off in what you are accusing me of. Reading comprehension does not appear to be your strong suit.
You don't have to answer the question that is your right. As for what I'm accusing you of, I'm asking you if you are not worried about getting sued for being in a position of power and highly recommending that your employees get an experimental shot? That is a legitimate question.

And as for calling me a psychopath, you're the one taking experimental shots and recommending them to your employees over a virusWith a 99.9+ percent survival rate. Are you sure you don't want to reassess who the psychopath is?

You don't have to answer the question that is your right. As for what I'm accusing you of, I'm asking you if you are not worried about getting sued for being in a position of power and highly recommending that your employees get an experimental shot? That is a legitimate question.

OK..fine. I will answer your question with a question.

Why would I be worried about recommending (but not requiring) that my employees get a vaccine that has already been given to over 70% of citizens over the age of 25? Your question is silly.

Why would I be worried about recommending (but not requiring) that my employees get a vaccine that has already been given to over 70% of citizens over the age of 25? Your question is silly.
You white devil why are you not hearing what he is saying. Dagnabit Been you better quit being an American business owner and running your own business like a business owner.

• Haha
Reactions: Been Jammin

No it's not silly, you have zero knowledge about what this thing will do in the coming years. We do know that it has killed more people than all the other vaccines combined in history. Yet you're recommending it because your TV told you to.

Yes By recommending an experimental shot concocted up by confessed depopulation nautzis Gates and Fauci- yes it sounds like a good business strategy

This guy couldn't talk his way into a wet pussy if that pussy belonged to Lizzie Lape.

How in the hell is recommending something cause for a law suit? We have a 4 person show in our company that is family owned. The only person not family is also not vaccinated. We have no problem with it and we don't even make her wear a mask.

I also recommend that she please wear cloths to work and is one time. Will I get sued for that since making her arrive on time might cause stress in here life?

If you don't like something an employer is doing or recommending then guess what idiot you go get another job because AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

If you spent as much time on abortion as you do this silly campaign then maybe you could actually save a life. You are over here giving people the business about a shot while @07pilt is bathing in unborn children's blood.

COME ON MAN!

This guy couldn't talk his way into a wet pussy if that pussy belonged to Lizzie Lape.

How in the hell is recommending something cause for a law suit? We have a 4 person show in our company that is family owned. The only person not family is also not vaccinated. We have no problem with it and we don't even make her wear a mask.

I also recommend that she please wear cloths to work and is one time. Will I get sued for that since making her arrive on time might cause stress in here life?

If you don't like something an employer is doing or recommending then guess what idiot you go get another job because AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

If you spent as much time on abortion as you do this silly campaign then maybe you could actually save a life. You are over here giving people the business about a shot while @07pilt is bathing in unborn children's blood.

COME ON MAN!
Yeah you don't get it and you never will get it. Now they're putting these shots into our kids and the young men are having heart enlargement problems, and the females are having sterility problems. But hey you keep standing up for business owners buying all the BS propaganda instead of taking a real stand against the overreach of government and big Pharma.

I guess you trust the government? I guess you trust Fauci and gates? Maybe say that out loud on this thread. You have zero clue what's going on with these shots because you choose not to do any research whatsoever on them. You just believe the TV, you're advocating for the same thing CNN is advocating for, how do you feel about that? Don't you think that ruins your credibility?

Because people like you and others won't stand up against them they're injecting now our kids - they're injecting the kids that have a 0% chance of having any symptoms at all from the stupid BS pandemic.

You act like you're standing up for freedom and all that but you damn sure aren't standing up for the kids. It's one thing to stick adults with these experimental shots just because theyre inundated on the TV with propaganda that you say "You needthem and that they were safe" which is all BS.

You want to get all excited and stand up for a cause - figure out what's going on in the big picture here, it's not all innocent like you let on.

And I'll give you one thing we damn sure don't spend enough time talking about abortions we agree on this

Yeah you don't get it and you never will get it. Now they're putting these shots into our kids and the young men are having heart enlargement problems, and the females are having sterility problems. But hey you keep standing up for business owners buying all the BS propaganda instead of taking a real stand against the overreach of government and big Pharma.

I guess you trust the government? I guess you trust Fauci and gates? Maybe say that out loud on this thread. You have zero clue what's going on with these shots because you choose not to do any research whatsoever on them. You just believe the TV, you're advocating for the same thing CNN is advocating for, how do you feel about that? Don't you think that ruins your credibility?

Because people like you and others won't stand up against them they're injecting now our kids - they're injecting the kids that have a 0% chance of having any symptoms at all from the stupid BS pandemic.

You act like you're standing up for freedom and all that but you damn sure aren't standing up for the kids. It's one thing to stick adults with these experimental shots just because theyre inundated on the TV with propaganda that you say "You needthem and that they were safe" which is all BS.

You want to get all excited and stand up for a cause - figure out what's going on in the big picture here, it's not all innocent like you let on.

And I'll give you one thing we damn sure don't spend enough time talking about abortions we agree on this
Shut your mouth and open your eyes and read you donkey. I don't give a shit if employees get it. OMG you have to be the dumbest human. I used to think your schtic was impressive now I realize your just to dumb to be anything else. Good day keep on keeping on bro.

Shut your mouth and open your eyes and read you donkey. I don't give a shit if employees get it. OMG you have to be the dumbest human. I used to think your schtic was impressive now I realize your just to dumb to be anything else. Good day keep on keeping on bro.
You as well- keep acting like your small biz hero when kids are getting injected with EXPERIMENTAL SHOTS MADE BY FAUCI AND GATES.

I didn't see your professed love for govt and big Pharma trust- let's hear it Mr I believe anything but don't care about kids getting injected with who knows WHAT

You as well- keep acting like your small biz hero when kids are getting injected with EXPERIMENTAL SHOTS MADE BY FAUCI AND GATES.

I didn't see your professed love for govt and big Pharma trust- let's hear it Mr I believe anything but don't care about kids getting injected with who knows WHAT
What are you talking about. I haven't once said get the shot. I did and other then trolling you I don't give a rat ass who does what. Small biz hero? What are you talking about. I was saying we have an employee who doesn't want the shot and we haven't made her. I am done tlking to you though. You are a dumb human and I am not wasting any of my precious moments talking to an idiot like you. Not only are you dumb but you are a grade A ass. Have fun in life with that. You know when your dying and your all alone because no one likes you.

What are you talking about. I haven't once said get the shot. I did and other then trolling you I don't give a rat ass who does what. Small biz hero? What are you talking about. I was saying we have an employee who doesn't want the shot and we haven't made her. I am done tlking to you though. You are a dumb human and I am not wasting any of my precious moments talking to an idiot like you. Not only are you dumb but you are a grade A ass. Have fun in life with that. You know when your dying and your all alone because no one likes you.
"Have fun dying alone bc no one like you?!" You no dick crap about anything but spout off like you're a philosopher and know all about everything. You're the one with comprehension problems- and I'm totally glad you're done with me bc you're so holier than thou and and no zilcho. Point is- BJ is advising his employees to get a shot that no one knows DICK about but has killed many already. You took his side saying an owner can do what they want. My point AGAIN IS- no one should be advising anyone on getting these experimental shots bc the TV said to....especially when the ones in charge of the shot are DEPOPULATIONALISTS.

Now go back to not understanding much and blabbing a ton

"Have fun dying alone bc no one like you?!" You no dick crap about anything but spout off like you're a philosopher and know all about everything. You're the one with comprehension problems- and I'm totally glad you're done with me bc you're so holier than thou and and no zilcho. Point is- BJ is advising his employees to get a shot that no one knows DICK about but has killed many already. You took his side saying an owner can do what they want. My point AGAIN IS- no one should be advising anyone on getting these experimental shots bc the TV said to....especially when the ones in charge of the shot are DEPOPULATIONALISTS.

Now go back to not understanding much and blabbing a ton
@Been Jammin will you calm the hell down and get in line so @osuintx will stop yelling at me. Thanks 😊

It’s incredible people like you are walking around in the world amongst normal people.
Normal? Yall taking an experimental shot for a virus with an almost negligible mortality rate- well if you're normal I will proudly call myself "incredible" as you say. Whatcha gonna do tater now that Mr "Delta" variant is here- same normal thing you did on the last Plandemic? I'm gonna do the same thing I did - not give into the peer pressure from Fauci and CNN and NOT mask, NOT Lock down and NOT take the untested shots.....I'm fine being in the minority and watching y'all fall in line for that stuff.

Just in case anyone wants to get off of cNN and Fox (although Tucker has called out some truths- I quit watching Fox election night but Tucker does some good)

I can post tens of these videos everyday- one side is Totally wrong on it- I hope it's my side bc if we're right- it's bad. Keep in mind the media hates our guts and is a proven liar

Exactly. Not sure why this is hard to understand. It’s just poor form and disrespectful.
We have a sign on the door stating that dogs must be on a leash. If a client comes in with their dog off leash, we take a leash to them. You know what they do? They put their dog on a leash. It’s the same thing, except it hasn’t been politicized, so no one feels the need to push the envelope.
If you don’t like what someone is doing (or isn’t doing) in your place of business, throw ‘em the fukc out. Don’t be a pussy.

Pretty sure. Most Sooners are dumb and poor.
Ha! Been practicing law for over 30 years. Solo for about 25. I fire clients far more often than I lose them (and even then, it’s more of a relief than a disappointment). I guess I’m just not as desperate as you are, seeing as how you’re willing to jeopardize what you believe to be the safety of yourself, your employees, and your other patrons to hang on to a customer that you apparently don’t even like. You should probably keep those “dumb and poor” stones in your pocket. You’re in no position to be casting them.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Large sign on the door of my office saying that masks required for entry.
Couple shows up without masks.
Employee brings them two disposable masks to put on.
Wife makes no attempt to mask up. Husband puts his on his chin but leaves mouth and nose out.
During conversation, they reveal themselves to be "crazy OU fans".

Now, I can make a stink about it (chose not to), but I shouldn't have to. Personally, I don't care if anyone wears masks now that numbers are dropping quickly, I am fully vaccinated, and all of my employees are at least 1 dose into the process. But, its not that tough to not be an asshole. Just put the mask on for a few minutes, even if you don't want to or don't believe in their effectiveness.

Update....

Same clients came back in today.

Cases are on the rise again in Texas. Many hospitals are out of ICU beds and the Guv asked hospitals to stop performing elective procedures in order to keep beds open for Covid patients. We have a sign on the door stating that masks are required. All of my employees are vaccinated, but some have young kids, and are worried about taking Delta home to them. The practice is too small to make any kind of social distancing possible. Some local practices have gone back to only offering curbside service, but I'm not willing to do that at this time.

Clients arrived. Ignored sign on door, and entered maskless. Receptionist kindly asks them to please don masks and gives them a box of surgical masks. They ask her if she is from Texas, and she tells them that she moved here from California 9 months ago. They begin deriding her about CA politics and liberals and mask/vaccinations. She puts them in an exam room and tells them that she is going to send her supervisor in to talk to them.

My Practice Manager (who has young kids) goes into the room and tells them that if they want any other employees to enter the room, they are going to need to don masks. Husband gets in her face and starts screaming at her. They yank the dog out of the room and head for the front door, slamming doors and screaming at everyone along the way. They tell the receptionist that she needs to go back to California and call her a liberal asshole. On the way out, he informs us that he will be contacting his lawyer and coming after us. After they exit, my Practice Manager locks the front door behind them. About 1 minute later he comes back and tries to reenter. He then stands outside the front door, rattling it and screaming obscenities and ordering my employees to let him back in. Eventually, he gives up and they leave. My receptionist was literally in tears over the way they treated her.

SMH. Just ridiculous, sad, and somewhat comical. Such snowflakes.

Update....

Cases are on the rise again in Texas. Many hospitals are out of ICU beds and the Guv asked hospitals to stop performing elective procedures in order to keep beds open for Covid patients. We have a sign on the door stating that masks are required. All of my employees are vaccinated, but some have young kids, and are worried about taking Delta home to them. The practice is too small to make any kind of social distancing possible. Some local practices have gone back to only offering curbside service, but I'm not willing to do that at this time.

Clients arrived. Ignored sign on door, and entered maskless. Receptionist kindly asks them to please don masks and gives them a box of surgical masks. They ask her if she is from Texas, and she tells them that she moved here from California 9 months ago. They begin deriding her about CA politics and liberals and mask/vaccinations. She puts them in an exam room and tells them that she is going to send her supervisor in to talk to them.

My Practice Manager (who has young kids) goes into the room and tells them that if they want any other employees to enter the room, they are going to need to don masks. Husband gets in her face and starts screaming at her. They yank the dog out of the room and head for the front door, slamming doors and screaming at everyone along the way. They tell the receptionist that she needs to go back to California and call her a liberal asshole. On the way out, he informs us that he will be contacting his lawyer and coming after us. After they exit, my Practice Manager locks the front door behind them. About 1 minute later he comes back and tries to reenter. He then stands outside the front door, rattling it and screaming obscenities and ordering my employees to let him back in. Eventually, he gives up and they leave. My receptionist was literally in tears over the way they treated her.

Should have fired them the first time. You must be hard up for patients.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
PS: That guy seems like a nut job. Here’s a little script you can use next time (I’m pretty sure there will be a next time):

“Your behavior is unacceptable in this office and causes discomfort, if not threat of physical harm, to our other clients and our employees. Do not ever come back here. If you return, the police will be called to remove you.”

Be sure to deliver this message yourself, and not through some underling. And be sure to follow through if he does return.

You’re welcome, for the free advice.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Well, I sure hope you were out of the office when all this was going on, because right now it looks like you were hiding behind a bunch of women.

Wow. Another Sooner asshole. Guess I shouldn't be surprised. I was actually in surgery. Thanks for playing.

Update....

if trump was president covid positive illegals wouldn’t be flooding your state. Sounds like your receptionist better get on the first train back to California.

Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
How anyone has any comment other than those customers are complete dipshits is beyond me. I feel sorry for their pets having owners with IQs lower than they do.

PS: That guy seems like a nut job. Here’s a little script you can use next time (I’m pretty sure there will be a next time):

“Your behavior is unacceptable in this office and causes discomfort, if not threat of physical harm, to our other clients and our employees. Do not ever come back here. If you return, the police will be called to remove you.”

Be sure to deliver this message yourself, and not through some underling. And be sure to follow through if he does return.

You’re welcome, for the free advice.
GTFO of here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT