ADVERTISEMENT

Its about to get fun at UCLA

I'd hate to be a police officer involved in that. You can't defend yourself against the lunatics, and you will be mercilessly charged by the leftist DA if anything goes wrong, whether you had any control or not.

Crack some skulls, they will get the message.

200w.gif

I don’t want anyone to get hurt or to die, but it would be glorious for these protestors to burn a school to the absolute ground. We need this monster they created to backfire on them. That would be some good accountability for these administrators. Probably hard to get fire equipment in; the protestors could block the trucks. Fire department may not want any part of it, too dangerous as protestors might hurt them. Burn baby burn, they like their fire and smoke shows at their peaceful protests. Maybe they can call it a big candlelight protest.

Last edited:
Reality check: Orangestreak and leftist protesters will be voting for the same guy in November, which makes his lame ass cheerleading come across as rather hollow.
Dang you got a hard on for me. Are you one of the OU queers that has their own student union on campus? Your own little safe place.

No. It can't be the Wrath of God that clears out California. Then its you and I footing the bill. The lunatics have to burn the place down themselves.
They are working on it. As the left is turning on themselves they will have no other choice than to burn thier own house to the geound.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT