ADVERTISEMENT

It Was A Tragic Mistake

When I first read this I thought there is no way you can be that ignorant of the living conditions the Israelis have imposed on the Palestinian people for the last half century. Then I realized you probably are that ignorant because in your loyalty to Israel you willingly refuse to know anything about it, you actually believe the Israelis are 100% innocent of any wrongdoing.
The Israelis didn’t impose anything. Arab moslems are shitty people, with a shitty work ethic, and hence, a shitty standard of living.

When I first read this I thought there is no way you can be that ignorant of the living conditions the Israelis have imposed on the Palestinian people for the last half century. Then I realized you probably are that ignorant because in your loyalty to Israel you willingly refuse to know anything about it, you actually believe the Israelis are 100% innocent of any wrongdoing.
Who imposed the living conditions on the Palestinians?
What did Hamas do with the billions in foreign aid it has received over the years?
Strange how you ignore this very simple well known unquestionable fact.

Who imposed the living conditions on the Palestinians?
What did Hamas do with the billions in foreign aid it has received over the years?
Strange how you ignore this very simple well known unquestionable fact.
Israel imposed the inhumane conditions under which the Palestinians have been forced to live. Hamas spent some of the billions of which you speak on digging tunnels and arming itself with pop guns, and other billions on building schools, hospitals, museums, housing, etc. Hamas operated under the supervision of the Israeli government which supplied many of those billions to see to it they, Hamas, stayed in power. That is a very simple and unquestionable fact that I have never once ignored.

Israel imposed the inhumane conditions under which the Palestinians have been forced to live. Hamas spent some of the billions of which you speak on digging tunnels and arming itself with pop guns, and other billions on building schools, hospitals, museums, housing, etc. Hamas operated under the supervision of the Israeli government which supplied many of those billions to see to it they, Hamas, stayed in power. That is a very simple and unquestionable fact that I have never once ignored.
Oh my.

Wherefore but had Hamas not squandered billions on terror, the Gazans might not live in shithole conditions.

I don't think you intended to post this criticism of your beloved Hamas, but you did. Congrats to you, finally.

Good grief.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
What inhuman conditions for the Palestinians is Israel responsible for?

What inhuman conditions for the Palestinians is Israel responsible for?
I have posted several videos showing what life has been like for Palestinians living in the apartheid state. It comes as no surprise that you refused to watch even one of them or even part of one of them. Like SiL you want to operate in an intentional state of willful ignorance. But I’ll tell what I’ll do, I’ll look back and find one or two of them and repost them if you’ll give your word that you’ll watch at least one of them from beginning to end.

I have posted several videos showing what life has been like for Palestinians living in the apartheid state. It comes as no surprise that you refused to watch even one of them or even part of one of them. Like SiL you want to operate in an intentional state of willful ignorance. But I’ll tell what I’ll do, I’ll look back and find one or two of them and repost them if you’ll give your word that you’ll watch at least one of them from beginning to end.
There is no apartheid state. Gaza is not part of Israel.

You must think everyone is as stupid as you are.

Give it to me in your own words not some propaganda video. You do have your own words don't you?

I take it that means you don't have your own words.
It means I offered to provide a video discussing the inhumane treatment of the Palestinian people by the Zionists, something you had asked about. And you, as you are wont to do, attempted to deflect from having to watch it with your own eyes and hear with your own ears by demanding I, who have never visited Gaza or the West Bank, say things so you can dismiss it because it came from me. Typical cowardly response. And the fact is the video I sent is the least of the ones I have posted. There’s a film out called *Israelism* which I linked to awhile back, but now can’t find. I know you don’t have the courage to watch any of it, but for anyone else who seriously wants to know why young American Jews are turning on the apartheid state of Israel it is worth watching and learning things you probably had no idea about.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
It means I offered to provide a video discussing the inhumane treatment of the Palestinian people by the Zionists, something you had asked about. And you, as you are wont to do, attempted to deflect from having to watch it with your own eyes and hear with your own ears by demanding I, who have never visited Gaza or the West Bank, say things so you can dismiss it because it came from me. Typical cowardly response. And the fact is the video I sent is the least of the ones I have posted. There’s a film out called *Israelism* which I linked to awhile back, but now can’t find. I know you don’t have the courage to watch any of it, but for anyone else who seriously wants to know why young American Jews are turning on the apartheid state of Israel it is worth watching and learning things you probably had no idea about.
I other words you don't have your own opinion, just the opinion of others.

Ponca Dan, you're dealing with a gang of people who can define all seven components of critical thinking. Are you aware and just toying with them? Or are you genuinely trying to convince us you're woefully limited?

Ponca Dan, you're dealing with a gang of people who can define all seven components of critical thinking. Are you aware and just toying with them? Or are you genuinely trying to convince us you're woefully limited?
No, my friend, I have opinions and I express them. I can’t speak to the gang’s critical thinking skills, but I do know they’re very easily triggered when they hear an opinion differing from their’s as a collective. They’ve driven away almost every other differing opinion, I’m pretty much the last one standing. They have no idea how jejune and boring their opinions are. They would turn on each other if there was no one they could attack as part of a pack. I provide a service they have no cllue they need.

No, my friend, I have opinions and I express them. I can’t speak to the gang’s critical thinking skills, but I do know they’re very easily triggered when they hear an opinion differing from their’s as a collective. They’ve driven away almost every other differing opinion, I’m pretty much the last one standing. They have no idea how jejune and boring their opinions are. They would turn on each other if there was no one they could attack as part of a pack. I provide a service they have no cllue they need.
LMAO you think this is about Israel and the Palestinians. You're to simple minded to see the bigger picture.

There is a thread here about the elitist mindset you might want to read.
I apologize if I offended you or embarrassed you, but you’ve made the spelling mistake so often it is clear you don’t know the difference between “to” and “too.” I trust you aren’t conflicted by the word “two.”

• Haha
I apologize if I offended you or embarrassed you, but you’ve made the spelling mistake so often it is clear you don’t know the difference between “to” and “too.” I trust you aren’t conflicted by the word “two.”
You've outed one of my weaknesses the difference between to and too. LMAO

You've outed one of my weaknesses the difference between to and too. LMAO
I'll say it again. I'm trying as hard as I can to learn 3 langages. Compared to me, 2012Bearcat masters the dominant West Germanic language, better known as English.

My biggest problem? Word order. In English I must ask, would you like to eat with me tomorrow nigt? In German. Would like you tomorrow night with me eat.

I beleve OUSOONER67 might understand me best.

Jesus.

You don’t drive anymore, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT