ADVERTISEMENT

It Was A Tragic Mistake

I don’t. Now let’s have your answer, or are you going to start dodging your own questions now too?
Lol! I don’t know why Israel should surrender any more than I know why Hamas should surrender. Thanks to its sugar daddy, Joe Biden, Israel has inflicted massive infrastructure damage on Gaza (and used Gaza as justification to steal more land in the West Bank, as well as justifying killing a bunch more West Bank Palestinians), murdered tens of thousands of innocent people, but so far it doesn’t seem to have accomplished much against Hamas. It’s a bit of a stalemate it would seem, as Hamas is playing a game of Whack-A-Mole, popping up in places the IDF thought it had cleared.
War is never pretty and especially on the battleground. I am curious Dan, and this is totally theoretical, what would your stance be concerning the Amalekites when God told Israel to kill them all...everyone. They didn't...and they caused them nothing but problems later on. Would you have sided with the Amalekites?
I would not have killed every man, woman, child, baby and livestock no matter who told me to. And I would have lost faith in any "god" that told me to.

Lol! I don’t know why Israel should surrender any more than I know why Hamas should surrender. Thanks to its sugar daddy, Joe Biden, Israel has inflicted massive infrastructure damage on Gaza (and used Gaza as justification to steal more land in the West Bank, as well as justifying killing a bunch more West Bank Palestinians), murdered tens of thousands of innocent people, but so far it doesn’t seem to have accomplished much against Hamas. It’s a bit of a stalemate it would seem, as Hamas is playing a game of Whack-A-Mole, popping up in places the IDF thought it had cleared.

I would not have killed every man, woman, child, baby and livestock no matter who told me to. And I would have lost faith in any "god" that told me to.
Then why even ask if they should, dumb-dumb?

Were the Israelis bombing Gaza on October 6th, Dodge?
They were funneling money to Hamas on Oct 6th.
In June they did a pogrom in the town of Huwara https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/middleeast/huwara-west-bank-settler-attack-cmd-intl/index.html
They killed 38 Palestinian children in the West Bank through September 2023 https://reliefweb.int/report/occupi...liest-year-record-children-occupied-west-bank
They settled nearly 13,000 housing units in the West bank https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...nk-settlement-plans-2023-watchdog-2023-07-13/
They killed 348 Palestinian protestors and wounded 7800. Snipers intentionally shot at knees. https://www.newarab.com/news/israeli-snipers-brag-about-deliberately-crippling-gaza-protesters

So what happened on October 7th then? Some people did some things?
What happened on Oct 7 was Hamas unleashed a surprise attack in retaliation for what Israel had done in retaliation for what Hamas had done in retaliation for what Israel had done … It is ludicrous for someone with your intelligence to believe the war started on Oct 7.

What happened on Oct 7 was Hamas unleashed a surprise attack in retaliation for what Israel had done in retaliation for what Hamas had done in retaliation for what Israel had done … It is ludicrous for someone with your intelligence to believe the war started on Oct 7.
So Hamas has routinely invaded Israel in large scale military operations? I wasn't aware of that. Got any links?

Don't be obtuse. The "war" didn't start on Oct 7 and you know it. You're trying to win a point that you have no chance of winning.
Let me help you, Dodge. No, Hamas has not previously invaded Israel in a large scale military operation. I know you can't stand criticizing your beloved Hamas, but to people with even a sliver of common sense, invading a country is generally seen as an escalation in a conflict. In fact, I can't think of any country that would view a military invasion as anything other than a declaration of war.

With that now being clarified for you, what would you do if your neighbors came into your house, killed your wife, kidnapped one of your children, and then promised to do it repeatedly until your entire family was dead?

It was stupid the first time.
As Rush used to put it: I was demonstrating absurdity (why won't Hamas surrender?) by being absurd (why won't Israel surrender?). It does not surprise that it went over your head.

Let me help you, Dodge. No, Hamas has not previously invaded Israel in a large scale military operation. I know you can't stand criticizing your beloved Hamas, but to people with even a sliver of common sense, invading a country is generally seen as an escalation in a conflict. In fact, I can't think of any country that would view a military invasion as anything other than a declaration of war.

With that now being clarified for you, what would you do if your neighbors came into your house, killed your wife, kidnapped one of your children, and then promised to do it repeatedly until your entire family was dead?
Israel has invaded Gaza multiple times over the years. Have you ever heard of their tendency to "mow the grass" every so often? Does that give Hamas free reign to invade Israel in return? By your logic it should.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
I point out the absurdity.

You tell me it’s absurd and that I didn’t get it.

Get it?
You called it “stupid.” It wasn’t stupid, it was a demonstration of Medic’s absurdity. It’s not surprising it went over your head.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
You called it “stupid.” It wasn’t stupid, it was a demonstration of Medic’s absurdity. It’s not surprising it went over your head.
Israel won’t surrender because they are a legitimate sovereign country, and are also the good guys in the conflict. Now, why won’t Hamas surrender? Because they sure as hell can’t check any of those boxes.

As Rush used to put it: I was demonstrating absurdity (why won't Hamas surrender?) by being absurd (why won't Israel surrender?). It does not surprise that it went over your head.
So the idea of Hamas surrendering is absurd? Why is that absurd?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Israel has invaded Gaza multiple times over the years. Have you ever heard of their tendency to "mow the grass" every so often? Does that give Hamas free reign to invade Israel in return? By your logic it should.
Apparently Hamas thought it gave them free reign. How's that working out for them? If they didn't want an all out war, they probably should have stuck to rockets instead of an actual invasion.

Apparently Hamas thought it gave them free reign. How's that working out for them? If they didn't want an all out war, they probably should have stuck to rockets instead of an actual invasion.
On the one hand you are correct, but on the other hand Israel’s overzealous reaction/revenge on the people and property of Gaza, the utter greed of the Zionists, coupled with Joe Biden’s weakness in controlling the slaughter, has opened the eyes of the world to the truth about the nature of the state of Israel and our complicity with it, and from a PR standpoint Hamas could not have asked for a better result.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Israel won’t surrender because they are a legitimate sovereign country, and are also the good guys in the conflict. Now, why won’t Hamas surrender? Because they sure as hell can’t check any of those boxes.
I believe right up to Oct 7 Hamas was viewed as the legitimate government in Gaza. Israel certainly thought so; it propped them up for years. I wish Hamas would surrender, but I’m not sure that would satisfy the greed and bloodlust of Netanyahu’s extreme right coalition. Plus, by all appearances Hamas has plenty of fight left in it. Israel has made barely a dent in Hamas. Guerrilla warfare is a bitch for standard armies.

I believe right up to Oct 7 Hamas was viewed as the legitimate government in Gaza. Israel certainly thought so; it propped them up for years. I wish Hamas would surrender, but I’m not sure that would satisfy the greed and bloodlust of Netanyahu’s extreme right coalition. Plus, by all appearances Hamas has plenty of fight left in it. Israel has made barely a dent in Hamas. Guerrilla warfare is a bitch for standard armies.
And you’ve just made the case for Netanyahu’s moral high ground. The rank and file Palestinians were truly good people, they’d be in the streets directing the IDF to Hamas’ hiding places. Instead, they’ve chosen to be complicit in Hamas’ terrorism.

And you’ve just made the case for Netanyahu’s moral high ground. The rank and file Palestinians were truly good people, they’d be in the streets directing the IDF to Hamas’ hiding places. Instead, they’ve chosen to be complicit in Hamas’ terrorism.
Only a blithering idiot would believe that. You are not a blithering idiot.

Yep.

All of Palestine is Hamas.

Listen to this eye witness testimony.

On the one hand you are correct, but on the other hand Israel’s overzealous reaction/revenge on the people and property of Gaza, the utter greed of the Zionists, coupled with Joe Biden’s weakness in controlling the slaughter, has opened the eyes of the world to the truth about the nature of the state of Israel and our complicity with it, and from a PR standpoint Hamas could not have asked for a better result.
Ahhhh, yes, if only those evil Jews would just let the Palestinians live in the peace they have made so clear they desire and have always sought.

As for PR, yes, the Ayatollah, Sinwar, and other terrorist shitbags love seeing Americans duped by Hamas propaganda. Their PR machine is seemingly quite effective on dipshits.

Ahhhh, yes, if only those evil Jews would just let the Palestinians live in the peace they have made so clear they desire and have always sought.

As for PR, yes, the Ayatollah, Sinwar, and other terrorist shitbags love seeing Americans duped by Hamas propaganda. Their PR machine is seemingly quite effective on dipshits.
Can you point to a time since the inception of the Israeli state when the Zionists gave Palestinians a chance to live in peace?

Can you point to a time since the inception of the Israeli state when the Zionists gave Palestinians a chance to live in peace?

I can point to person that didn’t give a single turd about it until very very very very very recently.

Would you like a list of atrocities that are ongoing so you can add to your pretend rage?

Give you another note to play.

I can point to person that didn’t give a single turd about it until very very very very very recently.

Would you like a list of atrocities that are ongoing so you can add to your pretend rage?

Give you another note to play.
You can point to that but you can’t point to a time the Zionists let Palestinians live in peace?

Well, for starters, there was October 6, 2023 and all the preceding time since the last time the terrorstinians attacked Israel.
When I first read this I thought there is no way you can be that ignorant of the living conditions the Israelis have imposed on the Palestinian people for the last half century. Then I realized you probably are that ignorant because in your loyalty to Israel you willingly refuse to know anything about it, you actually believe the Israelis are 100% innocent of any wrongdoing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT