ADVERTISEMENT

It Was A Tragic Mistake

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
It’s always a tragic mistake. When they show you what they’re willing to do eventually you have no choice but to conclude it’s intentional, not a tragic mistake.

An Israeli strike targeting Hamas leaders in a displaced persons camp in Rafah killed dozens of people on May 26, drawing global condemnation and heightening concern over the civilian death toll in Gaza.

I notice you don't want to mention 2 Hamas leaders were the target of the strike or that the Hamas leaders were hiding out using refugees as human shields.
I would think if I were a peace loving Palestinian who didn't support Hamas and was merely caught up in the crossfire I would be raising hell Hamas was sacrificing me and my family for their own protection but for some reason we don't hear that. Maybe it's just me.

An Israeli strike targeting Hamas leaders in a displaced persons camp in Rafah killed dozens of people on May 26, drawing global condemnation and heightening concern over the civilian death toll in Gaza.

I notice you don't want to mention 2 Hamas leaders were the target of the strike or that the Hamas leaders were hiding out using refugees as human shields.
I would think if I were a peace loving Palestinian who didn't support Hamas and was merely caught up in the crossfire I would be raising hell Hamas was sacrificing me and my family for their own protection but for some reason we don't hear that. Maybe it's just me.
I noticed you didn’t read the link. Not surprising. I refer you to the standard operating procedure utilized by Israel to justify their war crimes when they commit them.

If my wife, mother, daughter, or granddaughter had been raped, kidnapped, or murdered, I would stop at nothing to see the people that did this ground to dust.
I don’t believe you. I don’t believe for one second you would kidnap, rape or murder people that had nothing to do with your tragedy, destroy their homes, starve them to death, destroy their access to water, destroy their medical facilities, schools, museums, drive them into tent cities as refugees and then bomb them/incinerate them in their tents at night. I believe you would stop before crossing that boundary. I don’t believe you are that savagely deranged. The Zionists of Israel, however, are proving they are.

I don’t believe you. I don’t believe for one second you would kidnap, rape or murder people that had nothing to do with your tragedy, destroy their homes, starve them to death, destroy their access to water, destroy their medical facilities, schools, museums, drive them into tent cities as refugees and then bomb them/incinerate them in their tents at night. I believe you would stop before crossing that boundary. I don’t believe you are that savagely deranged. The Zionists of Israel, however, are proving they are.

What’s in Palestinian museums?

Also, any second you aren’t writing your book is just another second of suffering you could prevent.

I noticed you didn’t read the link. Not surprising. I refer you to the standard operating procedure utilized by Israel to justify their war crimes when they commit them.

Oh I'm sorry but when Hams hides among the refugees, refugees will die. Might be the reason that is against international law.

It’s always a tragic mistake. When they show you what they’re willing to do eventually you have no choice but to conclude it’s intentional, not a tragic mistake.

Wherefore but had Hamas not declared war on Israel, Israel wouldn't be bombing the shit out of Hamas. Weird how logic and common sense work.

Question for ya Dan, why hasn't Hamas surrendered and returned the hostages they still hold? Your beloved "resistance fighters" could end the killing of Palestinians at any point by simply surrendering.

Oh I'm sorry but when Hams hides among the refugees, refugees will die. Might be the reason that is against international law.

Wherefore but had Hamas not declared war on Israel, Israel wouldn't be bombing the shit out of Hamas. Weird how logic and common sense work.

Question for ya Dan, why hasn't Hamas surrendered and returned the hostages they still hold? Your beloved "resistance fighters" could end the killing of Palestinians at any point by simply surrendering.
There is nothing about Hamas I find to be beloved. There is nothing about Israel’s systematic slaughter of all Palestinians that you should consider heroic.

Why hasn’t Hamas surrendered? I don’t know. Why hasn’t Israel surrendered?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
There is nothing about Hamas I find to be beloved. There is nothing about Israel’s systematic slaughter of all Palestinians that you should consider heroic.

Why hasn’t Hamas surrendered? I don’t know. Why hasn’t Israel surrendered?
Israel didn't start the war, Dan. We've been over this more than once. You actually don't know why Hamas hasn't surrendered? Really? You sure about that?

Israel didn't start the war, Dan. We've been over this more than once. You actually don't know why Hamas hasn't surrendered? Really? You sure about that?
When did the war start? Why should I know why Hamas hasn’t surrendered? Do you know why Israel hasn’t surrendered?

• Haha
Hamas hides it's leaders in a refugee camp and places an ammo dump right in the middle. Not only no crocodile tears here but a huge 'attaboy' to Israel.for taking out the terrorists!
Do you have a personal ratio of innocents to terrorists Israel can kill in an operation before you say “no, that’s too many innocents”?

• Haha
We expect our government to retaliate, and it does.

Pearl Harbor led to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Israel has a right to defend herself.

And you think what Israel is doing in Gaza and the West Bank is defending itself?
Hunting for Hamas terrorists hiding among the people that supported them?

Yes.

Where are the American hostages and why aren't we hearing about them?

Hunting for Hamas terrorists hiding among the people that supported them?

Yes.

Where are the American hostages and why aren't we hearing about them?
Where in Gaza should Hamas fighters go where they won’t be hiding among the population?

I have no idea where any of the hostages are. Is it possible they’re being hidden among the “people who support Hamas?”

Last edited:
You don’t drop bombs on your own countrymen to protect your countrymen. But yes, dropping bombs on the country (or whatever TF Terrorstine is) that has attacked you is what is known as war.
Aren’t the hostages Israeli countrymen? Isn’t it likely they’re where the bombs are being dropped?

• Haha
Aren’t the hostages Israeli countrymen? Isn’t it likely they’re where the bombs are being dropped?
No way to know. I’m sure Israel used its best intelligence to avoid killing its own people. It’s part of war. I think about a dozen or so allied POWs were killed in the atomic bombings. I’m sure proximity to large POW camps was taken into consideration in choosing A-bomb targets.

We expect our government to retaliate, and it does.

Pearl Harbor led to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Israel has a right to defend herself.
Yes, the Hiroshima/Nagasaki event should be the defining characteristic of every military conflict the world over from now on.

• Haha
War is never pretty and especially on the battleground. I am curious Dan, and this is totally theoretical, what would your stance be concerning the Amalekites when God told Israel to kill them all...everyone. They didn't...and they caused them nothing but problems later on. Would you have sided with the Amalekites?

Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT