ADVERTISEMENT

It’s over losers

Oh lawd! ****a is making a list!

I don’t think you did!! I don’t think you did!!! You straight homeboy!!!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Reactions: Medic007
BREAKING: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announces on the Senate floor that all 51 Republican Senators support proceeding to nomination of SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh

From tMB
It's takes 4 days to do all the procedural shit to prep for the vote...he setting the table to vote immediately after the completion of the FBI report.

BREAKING: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announces on the Senate floor that all 51 Republican Senators support proceeding to nomination of SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh

From tMB
It's takes 4 days to do all the procedural shit to prep for the vote...he setting the table to vote immediately after the completion of the FBI report.
Yes. Essentially it's only a 3 day delay.

If the Republican Party rushes to confirm Kavanaugh without allowing more of an investigation, they will lose the women vote for at least a generation. They may lose more than that as well.

What we see occurring in this committee and the Senate is a national disgrace.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Medic007
And I tell you, Senator Flake looks pitiful. He looks like he is about to cry and walking around with his head hung in shame. It is clear he knows what is right here. But for some reason, he can't find the courage within to do what is right.

Boy, did I peg Flake or what?

Good to see he finally did what he knew was right. Thank you Senator.

Last edited:
Reactions: CowboyUp
Boy, did I peg Flake or what?

Good to see he finally did what he knew was right. Thank you Senator.

So that's a yes, you'll not resist or speak ill of the process moving forward once the Fbi folds up shop.

So that's a yes, you'll not resist or speak ill of the process moving forward once the Fbi folds up shop.

As long as the investigation proceeds fairly and is fully completed, and the process proceeds fairly, no, I won't resist or speak ill of the process moving forward.

Yep, it'll never be enough. There will be something more they want.

I just want a full and fair investigation as well as a fair process. I've been rather clear on this.

I'm sorry it is so hard for some of you to agree.

I just want a full and fair investigation as well as a fair process. I've been rather clear on this.

Shocking. You've already moved the goalposts. You've gone from "full and fair investigation" to "full and fair investigation as well as a fair process" in a single day.

You can cut the crap. Nobody here but your brother Toon and Pokebear buys your schtick. Nothing short of keeping the SC spot open until a Dem President is in office would get you to stop clucking.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Shocking. You've already moved the goalposts. You've gone from "full and fair investigation" to "full and fair investigation as well as a fair process" in a single day.

You can cut the crap. Nobody here but your brother Toon and Pokebear buys your schtick. Nothing short of keeping the SC spot open until a Dem President is in office would get you to stop clucking.
I’m sure he will be able to provide a list of all those vague words mean up front so he can’t move the goalposts again.

This week long FBI investigation limited in scope to only the current 3 allegations could really be a good thing for the optics for Republicans. At the end, there will be no new 'facts' since it is all just he said she said. Then the Repubs can say he there was no corroborating witnesses and then get 54 votes. It only really delays the vote by 3 days tops.

This week long FBI investigation limited in scope to only the current 3 allegations could really be a good thing for the optics for Republicans. At the end, there will be no new 'facts' since it is all just he said she said. Then the Repubs can say he there was no corroborating witnesses and then get 54 votes. It only really delays the vote by 3 days tops.

Theoretically correct, but given that he's allegedly only done whatTF to Dimms, what's the O/U on how many more Dimms crawl out from under their proverbial rock to join the cluster-fook? Hell, I'm wishing a Repub. would join the pissin' contest.:rolleyes:

Prediction. After the one week FBI investigation, you will determine it wasn’t full and fair.
He already has the lefty talking point chambered. In order to be a "full and fair investigation as well as a fair process," the FBI should have had unlimited time and an unlimited scope.

He already has the lefty talking point chambered. In order to be a "full and fair investigation as well as a fair process," the FBI should have had unlimited time and an unlimited scope.

The song reference you forgot: The Twelfth of Never - sums it up!

Yes, a fair process includes a full and fail investigation. Until the FBI investigation was ordered, I did not believe the process was fair. Rushing to confirm without the investigation was not fair to anyone involved. With the current FBI investigation, I now believe the process has returned to a fair status.

Nothing short of keeping the SC spot open until a Dem President is in office would get you to stop clucking.

You have a bad habit of making assumptions about posters on this board, assumptions that often turn out wrong.

In order to be a "full and fair investigation as well as a fair process," the FBI should have had unlimited time and an unlimited scope.

Not true at all. While I am not a fan of a time limit, I understand the nature of political compromise. I also believe the FBI can conduct a thorough and fair investigation of this matter in a week if they are allowed to.

Reactions: blbronco
Yes, a fair process includes a full and fail investigation. Until the FBI investigation was ordered, I did not believe the process was fair. Rushing to confirm without the investigation was not fair to anyone involved. With the current FBI investigation, I now believe the process has returned to a fair status.

You have a bad habit of making assumptions about posters on this board, assumptions that often turn out wrong.
We'll see how well you stick to this...

Cough Cough BS Cough Cough
Yeah, it's impossible to take that line of thought seriously considering Feinstein sat on the letter for 6 weeks before having it leaked at a really predictable moment. I'm sure the other Democrats were in on it too. Looks like there may be a Senate investigation.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Yeah, it's impossible to take that line of thought seriously considering Feinstein sat on the letter for 6 weeks before having it leaked at a really predictable moment. I'm sure the other Democrats were in on it too. Looks like there may be a Senate investigation.

She sat on it because of Ford’s request for privacy lol what a clown

It is hilarious how you always believe or accept wrongdoing when it concerns Democrats, but when it concerns a Republican, you make every excuse in the book to cover up any potential wrongdoing and/or avoid an investigstion.

You have yourself believing in a vast Democratic conspiracy right now regarding all of this. You probably think the Clintons are behind it all too haha!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT