ADVERTISEMENT

It’s over losers

If the Republican Party rushes to confirm Kavanaugh without allowing more of an investigation, they will lose the women vote for at least a generation. They may lose more than that as well.

What we see occurring in this committee and the Senate is a national disgrace.

rachel mitchell was not asking questions to get answers for people of your ilk

and you won’t thank her for it

You got this half right.

Just remember what I posted. Republicans are playing with political suicide as it concerns many voters right now.

And I tell you, Senator Flake looks pitiful. He looks like he is about to cry and walking around with his head hung in shame. It is clear he knows what is right here. But for some reason, he can't find the courage within to do what is right.

Just remember what I posted. Republicans are playing with political suicide as it concerns many voters right now.

And I tell you, Senator Flake looks pitiful. He looks like he is about to cry and walking around with his head hung in shame. It is clear he knows what is right here. But for some reason, he can't find the courage within to do what is right.

his looks are in hand with your commentary

This would be a great point I mean solid and something to really think about.

But hitler was just elected because the left sucks at cosmic levels. When they abandon the gutter and the mental ward they can predict political suicide for repubs. 2008 was the cats pajamas for Dems. Now you are under Donald hitlers thumb just ten years later.

Now you are under Donald hitlers thumb just ten years later.

I don't think Trump is Hitler.

But yes, Trump was elected about Obama which means that a Democrat could easily be elected after Trump. And right now, Republicans are not helping themselves as it relates to 2018 and 2020.

If the Republican Party rushes to confirm Kavanaugh without allowing more of an investigation, they will lose the women vote for at least a generation. They may lose more than that as well.

Um, no.

Reactions: CBradSmith

How old are you? Serious question.

Reactions: CBradSmith
I don't think Trump is Hitler.

But yes, Trump was elected about Obama. Which means that a Democrat could easily be elected after Trump.

Could be but Red gains across the country in state houses show a distaste for the current flavor of liberalism.

A conservative republican with some of trumps vinegar and a lot more class will seem so normal rising from the ashes of what’s going on now. The media has shot their wad on trump. Nikki Haley would gut stomp any current lib barring an economic meltdown.

Could be but Red gains across the country in state houses show a distaste for the current flavor of liberalism.

Since Trump has been elected, Democrats have been doing rather well nationally. I mean, a Democrat Senator was elected in Alabama. Think about that. And 2018 isn't looking too good for Republicans right now.

They rush through this nomination without further investigation and their chances in 2018 or 2020 will not improve. And I believe the Republican Party will lose the women vote for a generation if they do that.

btw, I don't expect Trump supporters to agree with me.

If the roles were reversed, the Dems would push their guy through.

If the roles were reversed, the Dems would push their guy through.

I don't agree with this. If accusations like this was made against a Democrat nominee, he would withdraw his nomination. Or at the very least, there would be further investigation.

Just look at what happened to Senator Franken.

Keith Ellison says hi.

Is he a nominee for the Supreme Court?

And btw, I and other Democrats have called for an investigation into the allegations made against him. Ellison himself has called for one.

Got any other talking points you need to throw out?

Is he a nominee for the Supreme Court?

And btw, I and other Democrats have called for an investigation into the allegations made against him. Ellison himself has called for one.

Got any other talking points you need to throw out?
I and other independents have called for both parties to eat a dick.

Reactions: PDT816

Republicans already lose the woman vote. Republican woman are smart enough though to understand what happened here. It is the disgusting abortion on demand woman like Lena Dunham that are pissed. Nobody cares about them anyway.

Republicans already lose the woman vote. Republican woman are smart enough though to understand what happened here. It is the disgusting abortion on demand woman like Lena Dunham that are pissed. Nobody cares about them anyway.
:confused:

Sucks to be accused of something you know you didn’t do, doesn’t it?

Why do you expect a Republican to have bare the burden of proof, but not yourself?

My accuser is anonymous, called himself drunken and was a drive-by poster who spewed conspiracy theories.

These are entirely different scenarios. You know it too.

You just said that you highly doubt any Dems vote to confirm. I think there is a reasonable chance at least one does. That's all.

You took a single sentence from a post commenting on a media source.

Said one Democrat “may”.

I agreed one “may”, but returned the discussion back to the context of the entirety of my original post.

That’s all.

Since Trump has been elected, Democrats have been doing rather well nationally. I mean, a Democrat Senator was elected in Alabama. Think about that. And 2018 isn't looking too good for Republicans right now.

They rush through this nomination without further investigation and their chances in 2018 or 2020 will not improve. And I believe the Republican Party will lose the women vote for a generation if they do that.

btw, I don't expect Trump supporters to agree with me.

You have yet to demonstrate you have your finger on the pulse of what motivates people.

You need to edify your party. #BelieveWomen is a belief, a faith, not a thought process.

Centrist women know that. Every rational person in Western Civilization has known that going back to the Enlightenment.

You have yet to demonstrate you have your finger on the pulse of what motivates people.

You mean like your prediction that Republicans will gain seats in the House?

Let the Republicans rush through this nomination without a further investigation and you will see soon what motivates women voters as a whole.

Something is amiss.

Vote delayed

Flake late

Whispering amongst demos

Dems huddled or not their

Looks like a one week delay and an investigation

Maybe

Any delay is not binding. That's up to the floor leadership. That just means that Flake would vote against the confirmation on the floor if it doesn't happen. We'll see how it plays out.

Any delay is not binding. That's up to the floor leadership. That just means that Flake would vote against the confirmation on the floor if it doesn't happen. We'll see how it plays out.

This continues to be an absolute mess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT