ADVERTISEMENT

Israel Lies And Lies

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
  • Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
You should join Hamas in their fight. Need travel money? Just ask.
My wife and I are talking about taking a vacation to Tahiti this winter, but we’re a little short on funds. I’m asking you to please make up the shortfall. Cash or money order is acceptable.

• Haha
And lies some more. Since they are the most moral nation in human history one must concede that Israeli lies are moral lies. The most moral lies in human history.

Terrorist and their propagandist whining and crying about Israel is one of the most laughable parts of this war.

• 75. In the medicolegal assessment undertaken by the mission team of available photos and videos of crime scenes, a few corpses with conspicuously spread legs were observed. These postures could not be adequately explained by, for instance, “postmortem pugilistic posturing” due to burn damage. The reviewed photos and videos further revealed a minimum of twenty corpses with partially or fully exposed intimate body parts such as breasts and genitalia, resulting from the absence, displacement, or tearing of clothing. Also, at least ten distinct corpses displayed indications of bound wrists and/or tied legs.

• 75. In the medicolegal assessment undertaken by the mission team of available photos and videos of crime scenes, a few corpses with conspicuously spread legs were observed. These postures could not be adequately explained by, for instance, “postmortem pugilistic posturing” due to burn damage. The reviewed photos and videos further revealed a minimum of twenty corpses with partially or fully exposed intimate body parts such as breasts and genitalia, resulting from the absence, displacement, or tearing of clothing. Also, at least ten distinct corpses displayed indications of bound wrists and/or tied legs.
Keep trying, Medic. You may eventually come to something verifiable as rape.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
There is nothing laughable about this or any other war.
Sure it is Dan, you cry about Israel but say nothing about the terrorist. You ignore any and all evidence that doesn't support your belief Israel is responsible for the war and deserved the October 7th attack. It's plainly obvious to everyone but you. Gee I wonder why that is?

Sure it is Dan, you cry about Israel but say nothing about the terrorist. You ignore any and all evidence that doesn't support your belief Israel is responsible for the war and deserved the October 7th attack. It's plainly obvious to everyone but you. Gee I wonder why that is?
I have never said Israel is "responsible" for the war, never. What Israel is responsible for is the genocide it is imposing.

• Haha
I have never said Israel is "responsible" for the war, never. What Israel is responsible for is the genocide it is imposing.
No you haven't ever said that in so many words, you are not that dumb but you have implied it in your post. Like I've said numerous times your actions tell the truth.

Here is one of the Israeli hostages that was released testifying before the UN. You should watch or read the testimony.

No you haven't ever said that in so many words, you are not that dumb but you have implied it in your post. Like I've said numerous times your actions tell the truth.

Here is one of the Israeli hostages that was released testifying before the UN. You should watch or read the testimony.
That is atrocious and I condemn it with all my being. The perpetrators who abused the woman need to be brought to justice.

That is atrocious and I condemn it with all my being. The perpetrators who abused the woman need to be brought to justice.

Destroys your preferred narrative of Palestinians not raping women, doesn't it?
Don't worry Dan Israel is in the process of doing just that, despite your opposition to it.

Destroys your preferred narrative of Palestinians not raping women, doesn't it?
Don't worry Dan Israel is in the process of doing just that, despite your opposition to it.
No, Bearcat, it destroys no such thing. I have not doubted that rapes occurred on Oct 7, in fact have said many times I would be surprised if there had been none. What I *have* doubted is that the invaders entered Israel with explicit instructions from their commanders to systematically rape women when they got there. And to date there is not a shred of evidence there were such orders issued or there was massive systematic rape. Like you I condemn rape by anyone at any time, and want the criminals to be caught and pay for their crimes. But I have never understood the psychological necessity of people like Medic to want this to be true. You'd think he'd be relieved to learn that it was an Israeli hoax.

No, Bearcat, it destroys no such thing. I have not doubted that rapes occurred on Oct 7, in fact have said many times I would be surprised if there had been none. What I *have* doubted is that the invaders entered Israel with explicit instructions from their commanders to systematically rape women when they got there. And to date there is not a shred of evidence there were such orders issued or there was massive systematic rape. Like you I condemn rape by anyone at any time, and want the criminals to be caught and pay for their crimes. But I have never understood the psychological necessity of people like Medic to want this to be true. You'd think he'd be relieved to learn that it was an Israeli hoax.

Oh so it's not a big deal to you unless Hamas's leadership ordered their followers to rape women. Do you hear yourself Dan? SMFH

Oh so it's not a big deal to you unless Hamas's leadership ordered their followers to rape women. Do you hear yourself Dan? SMFH
For crying out loud I just wrote that I want justice brought to every rapist. Where do you get the idea it's not a big deal to me? What's also a big deal to me is the truth, and Israel flat out lied about there being systematic rape carried out by orders from Hamas leadership on Oct 7, and when challenged to show their evidence they got very quiet.

Black Spy or White Spy?

q3l5bp.jpg

For crying out loud I just wrote that I want justice brought to every rapist. Where do you get the idea it's not a big deal to me? What's also a big deal to me is the truth, and Israel flat out lied about there being systematic rape carried out by orders from Hamas leadership on Oct 7, and when challenged to show their evidence they got very quiet.
Lied about women getting raped and murdered? No what you want is to play semantics in an effort to down play your terrorist buddies actions.

Keep trying, Medic. You may eventually come to something verifiable as rape.
I know how difficult facts are for you, Dodge. These are what facts look like. I know it's not a Jew hating astrologer blog so your confusion is somewhat understandable.

There's a theme in the UN report that you're definitely not sharp enough to have picked up on even if you weren't too chickenshit to read it. The report refers to your beloved Hamas rape in terms of plural. Do you know what plural means? I have to ask because you've made it clear to everyone that you don't know what the word "mass" means.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT