ADVERTISEMENT

Emhoff is a POS

fatman76

Redshirt
Jun 15, 2007
And Kamala has terrible judgement.

I've been sitting on this for a few weeks until the GF came forward...and that happened today.

So the "wife guy" and "champion of women's rights" knocked up the nanny (cheating on his wife), caused her miscarriage (her words), and slapped his GF so hard she spun around while waiting for a cab in Cannes, France. Tons of witnesses and she called a male friend when he forced himself in the taxi because she was afraid the beating would continue. A friend produced copies of the plane ticket.

Being a democrat must suck.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

I've been sitting on this for a few weeks until the GF came forward...and that happened today.

So the "wife guy" and "champion of women's rights" knocked up the nanny (cheating on his wife), caused her miscarriage (her words), and slapped his GF so hard she spun around while waiting for a cab in Cannes, France. Tons of witnesses and she called a male friend when he forced himself in the taxi because she was afraid the beating would continue. A friend produced copies of the plane ticket.

Been following to see where it would lead. I believe she even doubled down on the accusation. This is an alleged incident so it should still be treated as an allegation.

It does however have the ability to change a preconceived notion of the individual and of course Kamala who is attached to him. The story has been percolating for a while now. At the same time, I don't see this as a game changer either way in the election. Even if true, I think it's too late in the game for it to be effective unless you had actual video evidence of the incident.

Reactions: windriverrange

This is why they dusted off the trump is hitler stuff they have used countless times. Deflection for what a pos her and her husband are.

Then there's Nanshee and "hammertime". Without question, dimms are some kind of fvcked up. They live in a Jerry Springer world. Smh.

Then there's Nanshee and "hammertime". Without question, dimms are some kind of fvcked up. They live in a Jerry Springer world. Smh.
I was flipping channels late the other night and came across a movie with Demi Moore and Bert Reynolds called striptease. I had forgotten how hot Demi Moore was, smoking, but Bert Reynolds character of a sitting congressman was hilarious. I can't help but think a good percentage of those in Congress are pretty the same as Bert Reynolds Character.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT