ADVERTISEMENT

Is The State Of Israel Cartoonishly Evil?

icegif-1320.gif

I'm new here, is this all he does, emotional posts about hating Israel? Cause if this is all he has to offer I am gonna go ahead and block him now and clean up the feed.
Why would you block someone. Are you that close-minded and threatened by an opinion that is different from yours?

With that said, what exactly was emotional about Dan's original post on this thread? And how about all the "emotional" responses that followed, including yours?

Notice, not one person who responded on this thread responded to the article you posted. All they did was personally attack you and lie about you.

I've noticed @Ostatedchi is one of the worst when it comes to lying about you and attacking you. I'm not surprised.
Killing terrorists is not cartoonishly evil. It’s the moral thing to do. Just as burning Nazi cities and vaporizing imperial jap cities was the right thing to do, snickers.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Notice, not one person who responded on this thread responded to the article you posted. All they did was personally attack you and lie about you.

I've noticed @Ostatedchi is one of the worst when it comes to lying about you and attacking you. I'm not surprised.
@Ostatedchi has more reason than any other poster on this board (with the exception of you @my_2cents) to say mean things to me and about me. A couple of years ago I was ruthless in tormenting him on this board, and he understandably can’t let it go in spite of the fact I have apologized to him several times. I don’t hold against him anything he says to me or about me. If he thinks he’s getting me back and that makes him feel better I say power to him.

As for the others, yes, it is obvious they don’t read any links I post; they know they couldn’t psychologically withstand having their attitude about Israeli slaughter of innocent people shown to them in full technicolor. I believe they know they are wrong. It will take them time to admit it to themselves. Whether they admit it to me is of no matter. I just want Israel to stop murdering innocent people.

Who needs to read the articles he post, we all know it’s Hamas propaganda.

Who in their right mind would visit a site called "electronicintifada.net"? It probably gives your computer the AIDS. It's given you the brain AIDS, for sure.
It gives an unvarnished perspective from the Palestinian side. If you’re intent on only hearing what you want to hear, hearing what the Israeli government wants you to hear, if hearing a pro-Palestinian perspective gives you the vapors then by all means avoid it.

It gives an unvarnished perspective from the Palestinian side. If you’re intent on only hearing what you want to hear, hearing what the Israeli government wants you to hear, if hearing a pro-Palestinian perspective gives you the vapors then by all means avoid it.
Man that's rich!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Question for you, Bearcat. Didn’t you say your step-father is Iranian? Is he a Muslim?
Yes he is Iranian, no he is not a Muslim, he's agnostic. He figured out at a fairly young age what the Muslim religion was all about and managed to get out of Iran on a student VISA back when the Shaw was in power. He started dating my mother in 1977 and they married in 1979 during the hostage crisis. When I was in high school it was like the UN at our house and I still have those same friends to this day, although they are all over the world. We try to travel to see some but we tend to avoid going to the Middle East for obvious reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT