ADVERTISEMENT

Trump proven right once again

We keep hearing about stories like this everyday, yet Democrat voters refuse to pull their heads out.

LOL! Please don't include me in this urban legend silliness.

FACT CHECK (Share this as much as the misinformation!)

CLAIM: Undocumented Haitian immigrants are stealing and eating people’s pets in Springfield, Ohio.

TRUTH: Absolutely false!

- The woman featured in the video is not Haitian; her name is Telia Ferrell, and she’s a U.S. citizen who has been a registered voter for six years.

- The Springfield Police Department confirmed they have received zero reports of pets being stolen or eaten.

- The body-cam video in question was not filmed in Springfield, Ohio, but in Canton, Ohio.

- Ian Miles Cheong, a controversial online personality, has played a key role in spreading this rumor. He has been involved with Russian state-run media, is based in Malaysia, living in Vatican City, and has no known affiliation with Springfield or this incident.

Let’s stick to the facts and stop the spread of harmful rumors!

CLAIM: Undocumented Haitian immigrants are stealing and eating people’s pets in Springfield, Ohio.

- The woman featured in the video is not Haitian; her name is Telia Ferrell, and she’s a U.S. citizen who has been a registered voter for six years.

- The Springfield Police Department confirmed they have received zero reports of pets being stolen or eaten.

- The body-cam video in question was not filmed in Springfield, Ohio, but in Canton, Ohio.

- Ian Miles Cheong, a controversial online personality, has played a key role in spreading this rumor. He has been involved with Russian state-run media, is based in Malaysia, living in Vatican City, and has no known affiliation with Springfield or this incident.

So paid Dem troll Krassenstein is telling the truth, but actual locals in Springfield are lying?

Being a liberal requires you to become a shitty person blindly defending shitty people doing shitty things.

Dude, that's nothing.

I once caught two southside, Sooner fans in my backyard dry humping my Dalmatian. Had to call Animal Control to have them hauled off.

True story!!

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes

Fact check this

Dude, that's nothing.

I once caught two southside, Sooner fans in my backyard dry humping my Dalmatian. Had to call Animal Control to have them hauled off.

True story!!

Member that time you lost that bet and had to have implants put in?
Breastman was born. 🤣🤣🤣
Do you still have them? I bet you do.

f0480b960ea616a298aa12fb8f90be48

“Do you know what's confirmed?” he asked via X. “That a child was murdered by a Haitian migrant who had no right to be here. That local health services have been overwhelmed. That communicable diseases--like TB and HIV--have been on the rise. That local schools have struggled to keep up with newcomers who don't know English. That rents have risen so fast that many Springfield families can't afford to put a roof over their head.”

But yea let's all have a hissy fit over whether or not the cat and dog allegation is true or not. It doesn't matter now. The nation is now looking at Springfield, and what we see is worse than Hattians eating cats and dogs.

Not so fast my friend,

Just noticed someone beat me to the truth.
Haitians ARE eating cats and dogs in Springfield, Ohio.

The residents have confirmed that, the state's AG has confirmed that.

One paid Dem troll on Twitter claimed that ONE of the instances of a woman eating a cat did NOT happen in Springfield, and you and @Breastman both run with it. As if that means there are no Haitians anywhere in Ohio and no pets are being eaten.

You both are putting your politics above your country and your fellow Americans. Maybe you will get why this matters when 20,000 Haitians are dumped in your neighborhood and your beloved family pet goes missing.

Or worse.

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

So no illegals are doing this?
Now address the venezuelan gang bangers.

Last edited:

“Do you know what's confirmed?” he asked via X. “That a child was murdered by a Haitian migrant who had no right to be here. That local health services have been overwhelmed. That communicable diseases--like TB and HIV--have been on the rise. That local schools have struggled to keep up with newcomers who don't know English. That rents have risen so fast that many Springfield families can't afford to put a roof over their head.”

But yea let's all have a hissy fit over whether or not the cat and dog allegation is true or not. It doesn't matter now. The nation is now looking at Springfield, and what we see is worse than Hattians eating cats and dogs.
Which is exactly why Trump mentioned it at the debate. And thankfully the mods were stupid enough to lie about it and say it did NOT happen. That just drew more attention to it.

Especially from Trump haters who googled it to see that Trump was wrong....and then they find out Trump was right.

Again.

Reactions: iasooner24
Which is exactly why Trump mentioned it at the debate. And thankfully the mods were stupid enough to lie about it and say it did NOT happen. That just drew more attention to it.

Especially from Trump haters who googled it to see that Trump was wrong....and then they find out Trump was right.

Again.
I have noticed that the usual suspects are out with thier long knives.

Jesus Christ! You guys weren't kidding. This is incredible.

I can't think of anything more horrifying than French-speaking, immigrant negros! God help us! I've never met an American that could speak conversational French. How will we be able to reason with them????

And they're carnivores!!! Christ on a cross....we're doomed.

Have they spread beyond this devastated town? Please tell me they haven't spread to neighboring states!! Should we all quarantine? Will it do any good? This is awful.

My dalmatian is 11-years old and 25 pounds overweight. She doesn't stand a chance. It's been hard enough protecting her from the local Vietnamese community.

Patriots........I wish you luck moving forward. God Bless America and God bless you, Donald Trump Kenobi. You're our only hope.

• Haha
Reactions: DavidHasselhoff

I can't think of anything more horrifying than French-speaking, immigrant negros! God help us! I've never met an American that could speak conversational French. How will we be able to reason with them????

Have they spread beyond this devastated town? Please tell me they haven't spread to neighboring states!! Should we all quarantine? Will it do any good? This is awful.

My dalmatian is 11-years old and 25 pounds overweight. She doesn't stand a chance. It's been hard enough protecting her from the local Vietnamese community.

Patriots........I wish you luck moving forward. God Bless America and God bless you, Donald Trump Kenobi. You're our only hope.
Another day another dumbass.

That’s a lot of words that could have just been summed up with “Oof!” or “D’oh!”

Ever lived in Haiti? Yer either ignorant, pompous or both, the two go hand in hand.

Serious question. In a town of 58,000 people, how will an influx of 20,000 Haitian illegal aliens make it a better place?

• Sad

Solid retort cop killa.

Sure, you guys go ahead and poke fun......but this is serious business.

Look what the queers did to the gerbil population. Good luck finding another one of those.

We can't allow these Creole-speaking, immigrant negro savages eating up all the geese.

WILL SOMEONE THINK OF THE GEESE!!!!!

Look what the queers did to the gerbil population. Good luck finding another one of those.

We can't allow these Creole-speaking, immigrant negro savages eating up all the geese.

You're trying too hard cop killa.

☝🏻chump got stumped. Now flailing.

How many gerbils do you own?

What? I'd rather have them God dam illegal geese than a million South American gangsters that sleepy, Alejandro and kumula coaxed to cross our southern border. I can make a call right now and yer dumb ass better believe they'll be on yer porch by morning.

Last edited:

Geese are a nuisance up at my brother and sister in laws place in Michigan. Theyshit everywhere, kind of like those homeless camps in California.

I'm grateful that supporting Donald Trump has never put me in a position to half as bad as you do ITT for blindly supporting Kamala Harris.

Want to go ahead and comment on if cannibalism is acceptable? Or will your stance on that also depends on how it affects your politics?

Good luck.

Two non-Negro grandchildren are fluent in French. These grandchildren come from our adopted daughter we got when she was three. Our family is really, really mixed up and we love it.

I told an old white buddy once it's hard for me to be racist. He told me as mixed up as my family is, I'm capable of being the perfect racist!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT