ADVERTISEMENT

Is The Gang Of Four Winning?

I always enjoy seeing the atheists on the board quote the Bible, often out of context.
If I quoted the Bible it was a miracle. Because even though I have read the Bible from front to back several times I never quote from it. I preach conservative ideas that are considered Christian by some I am not religious.

I believe in morality and right and wrong but when your lights go out you are done.

Absolutely. Yes. There’s value in that because more illegals than that are already voting.

20 million? A bit different.

I disagree that Trump would ever grant full amnesty to any number of illegal aliens, and I don’t believe that you can find any support in his own statements that he would.

If I quoted the Bible it was a miracle. Because even though I have read the Bible from front to back several times I never quote from it. I preach conservative ideas that are considered Christian by some I am not religious.

I believe in morality and right and wrong but when your lights go out you are done.

I apologize, I didn't mean you when I referred to board atheists, I was just piggybacking on your comment. Specifically, Toon has laughed often at those on the board who profess to be Christians and then in other threads quoted the Bible as a means to back his arguments.

Turn the other cheek. "Out of context!"

Do violence to no man. "Out of context!"

Give your money away. "Out of context!"

Treat the vulnerable and least among us well. "Out of context!"

Enable a serial adulterer, liar, narcissist, greedhead to enact policies the ooposite of the above.... "He's God's instrument!"

I need some context before I can reply

That's a strawman argument that I haven't made. I didn't make or comment on your position at all. I haven't made any comment regarding the merits of the rights present position on immigration.

I have merely pointed out that the position of the right on immigration is more to the right than it was in the Reagan and Bush eras.

Let's engage in this thought process.

Would the right "naively" grant amnesty to 3.1 M illegal aliens if Congress promised to pass comprehensive immigration reform?

If not. They have moved further to the right.

If, as you say...the Bushes were basically open borders guys...and leaders of the Republican party at the time as President...sure you can see that they have moved further to the right from then.

Therefore, comparatively to those two eras, there has been a movement to the right.

I would support amnesty AFTER congress passed a comprehensive no holds barred immigration bill. Their has to be some buy in from those getting amnesty as well and they have a time limit to declare they are eligible for amnesty.

Reagan got screwed and there is no way he understood what a POS deal he was/ did get.

Part of the reform must absolutely include definition of and or modification of birthright citizenship and it’s modification from the current bastardized form. There can be no tolerance for anchor babies or businesses that cater to that attraction.

The magnets have to be addressed/negated/ended before reform will ever work.

67728759_1602280993239493_8979258456666013696_n.jpg

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The dominant West Germanic language might be one of three languages I abuse most, but I was beginning to believe I was getting a pretty good handle on it. But I have absolutely no clue what this bimbo said.

Last edited:
I corrected dominant above. I'm one to talk. I toad you I'm not good with English. "Toad" is a Texas word meaning told. "Jury" is a Texas word meaning jewelry. Warshington means Washington.

I have Texas, Spanish, German and English dictionaries.

I have no Ebonics dictionary. Ebonics comes from memory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT