ADVERTISEMENT

Is Obama Muslim?

JonnyVito

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2008
Numerous people like to call him Muslim and claim most of his choices are made because he wants to empower radical Muslims. This includes this board, facebook (people do know facebook records all the comments right?), and people I meet in person. I always wonder where they got this from. Now I know his dad or step dad might have had radical views maybe one of them was Muslim? I am just trying to figure out where this came from because IMO I think what he has done has nothing to do with Muslim faith but everything to do with the fact he is the worlds biggest narcissist.

This Iran deal he wants to push through has nothing to do with faith and everything to do with him getting his name in the history books for being the first President to get Iran in line. Now we all know the deal is a joke and one reason he wants it classified until it has been pushed through. This is also why he did what he did with Cuba. He is an attention whore to the core.

Now I do think, he thinks Americans are pompous and spoiled and he wants us to be more like Europe and this is where these crazy policies are coming from.

Anyways I was just hoping maybe some could present hard facts why they think he was Muslim. This is my view I was hoping to get some peoples views on this.

The Dutch are going in the opposite direction and abandoning multiculturalism.

"The government shares the social dissatisfaction over the multicultural society model and plans to shift priority to the values of the Dutch people. In the new integration system, the values of the Dutch society play a central role. With this change, the government steps away from the model of a multicultural society."

"A more obligatory integration is justified because the government also demands that from its own citizens. It is necessary because otherwise the society gradually grows apart and eventually no one feels at home anymore in the Netherlands. The integration will not be tailored to different groups."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/08/netherlands_abandoning_multiculturalism.html

I believe he is a Muslim. Look at his reaction when Bergdahl's father starts speaking Arabic.

Numerous people like to call him Muslim and claim most of his choices are made because he wants to empower radical Muslims. This includes this board, facebook (people do know facebook records all the comments right?), and people I meet in person. I always wonder where they got this from. Now I know his dad or step dad might have had radical views maybe one of them was Muslim? I am just trying to figure out where this came from because IMO I think what he has done has nothing to do with Muslim faith but everything to do with the fact he is the worlds biggest narcissist.

This Iran deal he wants to push through has nothing to do with faith and everything to do with him getting his name in the history books for being the first President to get Iran in line. Now we all know the deal is a joke and one reason he wants it classified until it has been pushed through. This is also why he did what he did with Cuba. He is an attention whore to the core.

Now I do think, he thinks Americans are pompous and spoiled and he wants us to be more like Europe and this is where these crazy policies are coming from.

Anyways I was just hoping maybe some could present hard facts why they think he was Muslim. This is my view I was hoping to get some peoples views on this.

I don't know let's ask bin laden and the Somali pirates..doh!!!
~

bushtheking.jpg

Bush_Islamic_Center-e1412268672834.jpg

5245_main_f.jpg

Last edited:
@CowboyUp are you handicap? WTF does this even have to do with my post? BUSH YOU BRING BUSH UP? I am saying I don't think Obama is Muslim and you come in with BUSH. I am 100% convinced you are a crazy person and go off your meds at least 3 days a week. At least bring some discussion oh your to stupid for that.

s7s.JPG

@CowboyUp are you handicap? WTF does this even have to do with my post? BUSH YOU BRING BUSH UP? I am saying I don't think Obama is Muslim and you come in with BUSH. I am 100% convinced you are a crazy person and go off your meds at least 3 days a week. At least bring some discussion oh your to stupid for that.

s7s.JPG

Vito, ccup loves pictures. He loves story books with lots of pictures so he's compelled to use them whenever possible. I remember a few years back he had this uncontrollable desire to denigrate our wonderful troops fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan by posting sickening pictures accompanied by even worse commentary. He can't help himself.

After some thought I think he is saying Bush made Obama Muslim.

I don't think he believes in God. I don't think he believes in American Exceptionalism. I think he wants to fundamentally change America. I don't think he likes America being the most powerful country in the world. I think he believes in a world government over our government.

The most American thing about this guy is his race...and he was conceived out of wedlock. Everything else is so unAmerican. I mean he grew up outside the continental US. He attended private school. He went to Columbia and Harvard. He was a community organizer and did some internships with law firms.

a full blown muslim, probably not but also don't think he believes in God. He couldn't have set in Wrights "church" and believed in God. Would like to see the wife and daughters in burqa's though. I believe he is definitely a muslim sympathizer and still think his end game is to be the secretary general of the UN where muslim lovers/sympathizers seem to do pretty well.
From working in the ME it was my understanding that if you were born to a muslim father (or sired by one) you are always muslim no matter what, have read the same. So strictly speaking, that definitely makes him one, just don't think he bobs the worm 5 times a day.

Why would an avowed Christian say to George Stephanopolus, "My Muslim faith..."?

As a Christian and always one I've never had "My Jewish faith, my Muslim faith, my Buddhist faith, or even my Catholic faith" flow past my lips in speaking. I know what I am and I'm convinced Obama knows what he is and in speaking with Georgie his first response was the correct response.

JV you asked why people believe this - here you go:
I believe he is a Muslim. Look at his reaction when Bergdahl's father starts speaking Arabic.

As a Christian and always one I've never had "My Jewish faith, my Muslim faith, my Buddhist faith, or even my Catholic faith" flow past my lips in speaking. I know what I am and I'm convinced Obama knows what he is and in speaking with Georgie his first response was the correct response.

Neither of these "reasons" have any rational basis - but then again we are largely emotional beings. You could just as easily (and credibly say) "he looks Muslim". Add in his colorful family tree and you pretty much have as much reason as people need...

I don't think he's a Muslim. I think he worships himself.

I do think he absorbed a lot of Rev Wrights anti-Israel and anti-semitic views. He likely thinks much along the same lines as Wright but tempers them publicly for political purposes.

I don't think he's a Muslim. I think he worships himself.

I do think he absorbed a lot of Rev Wrights anti-Israel and anti-semitic views. He likely thinks much along the same lines as Wright but tempers them publicly for political purposes.

I buy this and I think this is where the belief he is a Muslim has stemmed from. I also really think this guy doesn't believe in God and just attends church for political reasons. No one could believe in God and stay quite on the planned parenthood embarrassment.

Who cares?

I'm quite certain Donald Trump is an atheist.

Religion has no role in our government.

lol now cup is taking his ball and going home. If religion has no part in government then why did it take the democrats so long oh wait the Supreme Court to legalize same sex marriage? Why didn't the great OZ I mean Obama grant them an executive order?

I find it funny how I am actually sticking up for him here yet you are so blind that you can't even see that.

Or did the fact I brought up the selling of baby parts make you upset?

"From working in the ME it was my understanding that if you were born to a muslim father (or sired by one) you are always muslim no matter what, have read the same."

DavidAllen you didn't include this as one of your factors. It's a big factor.

"From working in the ME it was my understanding that if you were born to a muslim father (or sired by one) you are always muslim no matter what, have read the same."

meh I wouldn't say it is a big factor as in the Jewish faith one is Jewish if their mom is and there are lots of people in this category who don't follow Jewish laws and faith.

meh I wouldn't say it is a big factor as in the Jewish faith one is Jewish if their mom is and there are lots of people in this category who don't follow Jewish laws and faith.
Right, but they're Jewish

This e-mail arrived this afternoon; I didn't bother "Snoping it", but interesting to say the least:

Written by Mike Gallagher, an American radio host and conservative political commentator. He is the host of The Mike Gallagher Show.

Many listeners have asked about the, "Obama: It Was You," essay that someone sent me. Here it is:

President Obama: This is why you didn't go to France to show solidarity against the Muslim terrorists:

It was you who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner - "I am one of you."

It was you who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."

It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.

It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict -"I will stand with the Muslims."

It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that - "I am a Muslim."

It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.

It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.

It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.

It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator" - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.

It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Quran.

It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.

It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.

It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the WH.

It was you who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited adjust their decor.

It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.

It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.

It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.

It was you who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.

It was you who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the WH, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.

It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.

It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.

It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.

It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.

It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.

It was you who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.

It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.

It was you who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.

It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.

It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.

It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.

It was you who was un-characteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood-led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.

It was you who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The above provides the basis for virtually everything Obama does.

I don't think Obama is Muslim. I think he is a professing Christian who practices atheism.

He is sympathetic to Islamic causes. I think this is because of his upbringing and his exposure to the Islamic culture.

This e-mail arrived this afternoon; I didn't bother "Snoping it", but interesting to say the least:

Written by Mike Gallagher, an American radio host and conservative political commentator. He is the host of The Mike Gallagher Show.

Many listeners have asked about the, "Obama: It Was You," essay that someone sent me. Here it is:

President Obama: This is why you didn't go to France to show solidarity against the Muslim terrorists:

It was you who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner - "I am one of you."

It was you who on ABC News referenced - "My Muslim faith."

It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.

It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict -"I will stand with the Muslims."

It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that - "I am a Muslim."

It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.

It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.

It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.

It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator" - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.

It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Quran.

It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.

It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.

It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the WH.

It was you who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited adjust their decor.

It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.

It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.

It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.

It was you who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.

It was you who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the WH, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.

It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.

It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.

It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.

It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.

It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.

It was you who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.

It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.

It was you who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.

It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.

It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.

It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.

It was you who was un-characteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood-led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.

It was you who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The above provides the basis for virtually everything Obama does.

I'll call itbefore even checking: Another conservative lie, like @JonnyVito passed along in another thread. I'll snopes it.....

that is so riddled with lies that snopes melted down -- there are literally 100 articles that pop up, all right wing, alarmist lies. Like in JimBob's essay.

true I just wouldn't be scared of them pushing a Jewish agenda per say.
I would say false - you are what you can be shown to be or in the case of belief claim to be not what someone else calls you. I could easily say - all JonnyVitos are my second cousin. Either we are related as cousins or we are not - either you self identify as a practitioner of a religion or you do not.

Mormons get into trouble when they baptize victims of the Holocaust. While that may be insensitive it does nothing to change the heritage of the deceased. Just like Jews today don't want to be associated with the Mormon faith - Muslims don't need you making the POTUS their problem...

Yup, he's definitely one of those pro-abortion, pro-gay, pro-feminist, bacon-eating and beer-drinking Muslims.

I don't like the guy but these types of chain email-inspired, brainless statements make conservatives look like a bunch of dumbasses.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT