ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just me...

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
... or is it hard for others to think of how tough blacks have it when I turn on an Mavs game to see the score and see a court with BLM plastered all over it and the people on the court are guys who make more in one year than it would for me to make in 100 years as a teacher. Yeah, they got it tough. I’m the privileged one, not them.

You're still not getting it? Seriously?

When most of these black gentlemen retire from football and basketball, they're back to being profiled black men driving around rich neighborhoods. I imagine they're sick of the profiling.

I suggest you actually sit down with a person of color and discuss this subject. I don't think you're going to gain much insight about this on a message board full of old, white guys.

When most of these black gentlemen retire from football and basketball, they're back to being profiled black men driving around rich neighborhoods. I imagine they're sick of the profiling.

I suggest you actually sit down with a person of color and discuss this subject. I don't think you're going to gain much insight about this on a message board full of old, white guys.

Such nonsense.
Some of the most racist people I have ever met are Blacks and Mexicans.
Profiling? Lmao like its a Black thing only.
Ask Lori Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Lightfoot how she handles riff raff coming into her neighborhood.

Well, I stand corrected.

According to the elderly white gentleman above, racial profiling is 'nonsense'.

Please disregard my post.

Reactions: davidallen
Well, I stand corrected.

According to the elderly white gentleman above, racial profiling is 'nonsense'.

Please disregard my post.

What about 2 cops killed for every black man killed by a cop? Still your stance?

And respect your elders, we may be old and white but have seen more than you could handle snowflake.

“most” black men get profiled? That’s an interesting stat, I would love to see you back that up.

Explain what you mean by being “profiled.” Only people who are guilty of something need fear being profiled.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
As a "professional tourist" for 12 years, I offered myself to act as a tour guide for white liberals to give them a front row seat and show them what their Democrat policies wrought. I never got a taker.

I've walked the streets of east central LA, Belle Gardens, East Cleveland, Compton, Jersey City, Hollywood (Florida), Baltimore, West Memphis, East St. Louis, Gary, South Chicago, Brooklyn, Philly, New Orleans.

The Dimms are now trying to turn Portland and Seattle into Chicago and NY City. The Austin City Council dreams of San Francisco East.

This is what Democrats do. Bearcat gets it. He lays it out and he uses small words.

As a "professional tourist" for 12 years, I offered myself to act as a tour guide for white liberals to give them a front row seat and show them what their Democrat policies wrought. I never got a taker.

I've walked the streets of east central LA, Belle Gardens, East Cleveland, Compton, Jersey City, Hollywood (Florida), Baltimore, West Memphis, East St. Louis, Gary, South Chicago, Brooklyn, Philly, New Orleans.

The Dimms are now trying to turn Portland and Seattle into Chicago and NY City. The Austin City Council dreams of San Francisco East.

This is what Democrats do. Bearcat gets it. He lays it out and he uses small words.

Been to both East St. Louis and West Memphis. Yikes! East St. Louis looks like a war zone. In fact, it’s so bad there that there have been dystopian movies that have been filmed there and they do t even need to make any changes to it! True story!!

Last edited:

Who want nothing to change...

Every black man has a story of when they were treated differently, profiled, etc. no denying it. And while others are also profiled, we aren’t talking about that. We are talking about black/brown people specifically. I know plenty of black/brown people that have been pulled over or followed in Edmond by the police - or that’s how my friends felt at the time. Perception is reality.

Funny story, Jay Payton, former black MLB player, profiled me in our neighborhood bc I was driving my 79 TA and I had a beard. It all played out on the Next Door app. Pretty funny.

SUPERPOKES very likely understands black America's plight better than any liberal here. Where SUPERPOKES fails miserably? Getting through to the liberal is completely beyond his reach.

I don’t know about understanding the plight of black Americans better than others on the board, but, yes, I usually have about 25 blacks a year in my class and obviously coached a lot back when I coached football, so I do interact with a lot of black kids on an everyday basis. I don’t think my relationship with kids as a coach is a fair assessment because players normally are much more respectful to their coaches than they are to their teachers.

I will say this though: the idea that people of races getting treated differently is not the case in my classroom — and most others that I work with, too. My motto has always been what MLK said in his “I have a dream” speech: “Judge someone not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” The whole problem with that, though, is that the kids with horrible character that I have to discipline think it’s a race thing when I discipline them.

When you listen to a lot of things being said by protesters today, it’s obvious to see that a lot of kids are taught not to trust people who are racially different than they are, and all that’s doing is dividing our country. It’s the race baiters - especially in the media - who are making that happen.

Last edited:
Every black man has a story of when they were treated differently, profiled, etc. no denying it. And while others are also profiled, we aren’t talking about that. We are talking about black/brown people specifically. I know plenty of black/brown people that have been pulled over or followed in Edmond by the police - or that’s how my friends felt at the time. Perception is reality.

Funny story, Jay Payton, former black MLB player, profiled me in our neighborhood bc I was driving my 79 TA and I had a beard. It all played out on the Next Door app. Pretty funny.

This is a great point. Most everyone is profiled for something. We can be profiled by our race, our skin color, our religion, our gender, our income, or even the house we live in or the car we drive. People make judgements on others based on all of those kinds of things and in reality, that’s profiling.

Half Mexicano son-in-law and daughter pulled into Home Depot on a Sunday afternoon in their Sunday driver Mercedes SL-600 Roadster. Cop pulled up along side and wanted license and registration.

I naturally had to kid them about the cop suspecting an illegal and pour white trash woman stealing a Mercedes. Daughter takes after her white mother except for her classic Indigenous American nose from my father.

When the kids visited Badger Ranch house shopping, they received cool treatment. Realtors viewed them as a waste of time. After cold shoulder treatment, they bought the $1 million Symphony house in Hidden Valley and paid it off in four years.

Oh, the kids finally got tired of fixing the SL-600. A BMW adorns the garage now. A 4-door midsize sedan of some sort. Son-in-law says it has an inline Turbo 4 and it flat moves out. Premium gasoline.

Reactions: iasooner1
... or is it hard for others to think of how tough blacks have it when I turn on an Mavs game to see the score and see a court with BLM plastered all over it and the people on the court are guys who make more in one year than it would for me to make in 100 years as a teacher. Yeah, they got it tough. I’m the privileged one, not them.

I haven't watched a game since it restarted. While I find it disrespectful, I'm not overly perturbed by the kneeling. Its comes and goes and then we get on with sports and escape. But now, with BLM literally being part of the uniform, I have no interest. I watch sports to escape the shit that makes up the daily news. If you aren't entertaining me by giving me a 2 hour distraction, then you provide me zero value. Hence, I've not watched a game.

An example of non Whitey Racism. I worked with some Mexicans yrs ago that hated the blacks that worked there so I asked them why? One word is all they said, LAZY.
The Blacks that worked there hated the Mexicans so I asked them why and was told because they are moving into our neighborhoods.
The Guatemalans that worked there hated both Blacks and Mexicans so I asked them why? Because they are beneath us I was told.
So people like Jamie Lee and Breastman keep on thinking its a White thing, it aint. It exists the World over by people of all Races and walks of life.

So people like Jamie Lee and Breastman keep on thinking its a White thing, it aint. It exists the World over by people of all Races and walks of life.

And there ALWAYS will be. Just like there will always be crime, there will always poverty, there will always be homelessness, yada yada yada.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I just can't imagine why republicans lose the black vote so much. We're not racist, what are they thinking? They're such criminals. How come they won't vote for conservatives?

Well well well, Racey Wharri poking the race bear for the 5000th time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT