ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Caucuses

tlwwake

Oct 29, 2008
Race for 2nd…

Does DeSantis drop of Haley beats him?

Does Vivek drop after finishing a distant 4th?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Talked to my Navy buddy's widow who lives in Wilton Junction. Last night it was minus 15 with a
wind shield factory of 30 below; she was not impressed by Tulsa's 3 degree high yesterday.
Are the Warmists on sabatical? I just read the NFL just recorded their two coldest games ever played on record over the weekend.

“Caucus” seems very similar to “Caucasian”. Is this not systemic racism?
racist comedy central GIF

MAGA wins Iowa Caucus.
Get ready for the Dim Nazis to double down on their Fascism to keep him from running.
Called within minutes of the first returns in. 30 min from the start of the caucus. If Trump can hold the 50+, the question is when do the others realize the writing all over the walls.

Called within minutes of the first returns in. 30 min from the start of the caucus. If Trump can hold the 50+, the question is when do the others realize the writing all over the walls.
New Hampshire will be very competitive because of independent voters (Haley has a chance to win there) but frankly it doesn’t look like much of a race. Rumors were flying that DeSantis may be out a few hours ago but apparently he talked someone into writing another check. He spent heavily in Iowa but you can see what it got him. Haley’s backers are trying to put the Bush coalition back together but I don’t see it working.

Former President Donald Trump now owns the record for the largest margin of victory in the history of contested Iowa Republican caucuses, more than doubling the previous mark.

It's interesting that in 2020 we were told the Democrats had no bench and that's why it had to give us Biden, he was the best they had, but the Republican bench was deep, full of up and comers. Now it's 2024 and the Republicans trot out the same tired old candidate and we'll have a repeat of 2020. What happened to the Republican bench?

It's interesting that in 2020 we were told the Democrats had no bench and that's why it had to give us Biden, he was the best they had, but the Republican bench was deep, full of up and comers. Now it's 2024 and the Republicans trot out the same tired old candidate and we'll have a repeat of 2020. What happened to the Republican bench?
Doesn't matter who they trotted out, many Americans don't want an establishment candidate. Dims don't care, they want an establishment cracker like Biden.
Trump will be the Republican nominee because of this. The rest running against Trump are irrelevant and have zero chance.

You'd rather have the Kennedys, cigar Willy, Obama? Then there's shit britches. These clowns put you in a better place Dan?

New Hampshire will be very competitive because of independent voters (Haley has a chance to win there) but frankly it doesn’t look like much of a race. Rumors were flying that DeSantis may be out a few hours ago but apparently he talked someone into writing another check. He spent heavily in Iowa but you can see what it got him. Haley’s backers are trying to put the Bush coalition back together but I don’t see it working.
If Trump wins NH, what does that say. Vivek has already stumped for Trump in NH. I don't think Niki can pull it off especially if DeSantis is still in. She loses there and its completely over and the horse is being beat again. At this point I think RNC leadership will be fired immediately once its Trump. If DeSantis wants to hold on to credibility he needs to get out himself. Anyone wanting Haley to be VP needs to be on meds. She has completely sold out not just to rinos she sold out to dems as well.

If Trump wins NH, what does that say. Vivek has already stumped for Trump in NH. I don't think Niki can pull it off especially if DeSantis is still in. She loses there and its completely over and the horse is being beat again. At this point I think RNC leadership will be fired immediately once its Trump. If DeSantis wants to hold on to credibility he needs to get out himself. Anyone wanting Haley to be VP needs to be on meds. She has completely sold out not just to rinos she sold out to dems as well.
She is backed by the Bush and Koch camp. So there's that.

Haley is accepting huge amounts from Democrat donors who are donating to her hoping she can take Trump out. Of course she's sold out to Democrats.

2012 please cite this for me so I can show others Tia
Google Nikki Haley accepts Donations from Democrat Donors and take your pick of videos or articles.

Reid Hoffman, the billionaire co-founder of LinkedIn and a major Democratic donor, recently gave $250,000 to a super PAC supporting Ms. Haley, the former South Carolina governor who has gained momentum in recent weeks in the 2024 Republican primary race

She is backed by the Bush and Koch camp. So there's that.
Those two are globalist and this election is about America first, the sooner they see that the better off it will be for everyone. The Bush wing is not in control any more. They need to stop trying to rest control from what the people want.
Haley is accepting huge amounts from Democrat donors who are donating to her hoping she can take Trump out. Of course she's sold out to Democrats.
I think one report was that she received about 7,000 dem votes in Iowa. She has trashed her republican support.

Those two are globalist and this election is about America first, the sooner they see that the better off it will be for everyone. The Bush wing is not in control any more. They need to stop trying to rest control from what the people want.
I think one report was that she received about 7,000 dem votes in Iowa. She has trashed her republican support.
Basically she will take support from whoever gives it and in essence beholden those people. Politics huh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT