ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Hypothetical Question

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
If Bibi Netanyahu had dual American and Israeli citizenship and could be president of both countries at the same time, would you vote for him? What if he ran as a Democrat against Donald Trump? Tough choice I know. Is your loyalty stronger for a tiny foreign country filled with the Chosen People or with the sinful but immaculately infallible character you are convinced will protect you from the evil Democrats?

If Bibi Netanyahu had dual American and Israeli citizenship and could be president of both countries at the same time, would you vote for him? What if he ran as a Democrat against Donald Trump? Tough choice I know. Is your loyalty stronger for a tiny foreign country filled with the Chosen People or with the sinful but immaculately infallible character you are convinced will protect you from the evil Democrats?
Bump. What’s your answer?

241017-blur-yahya-sinwar-dead-soldiers-ew-1237p-32f75f.jpg

If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle, unless she was Catlin Jenner.
If it was Bibi vs a Democrat you’d vote for Bibi no matter who was the Democrat. Right? Having your president also be in charge in Israel would always be your preference over a Democrat I presume. But Holy Momma! If it was Bibi vs Trump you’d be facing a dilemma. I think you’d go for Trump because he’s an American version of Bibi when it comes to Israel and your long hungered-for war with Iran.

You should hang that picture on the ceiling above your bed so it would be the last thing you see before you fall asleep. The contentment it would bring you would assure you’d sleep like a bear in hibernation.

You should hang that picture on the ceiling above your bed so it would be the last thing you see before you fall asleep. The contentment it would bring you would assure you’d sleep like a bear in hibernation.
You always seem to become upset when terrorist are killed, why is that?

Reactions: Medic007
If it was Bibi vs a Democrat you’d vote for Bibi no matter who was the Democrat. Right? Having your president also be in charge in Israel would always be your preference over a Democrat I presume. But Holy Momma! If it was Bibi vs Trump you’d be facing a dilemma. I think you’d go for Trump because he’s an American version of Bibi when it comes to Israel and your long hungered-for war with Iran.
Versus you voting for Sinwar?

So sorry for your loss, Dan. We all know how committed Sinwar was to the peace process. He only cared about the Palestinian people and did nothing to ever put them in harm’s way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT