ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting History Lesson

Native Americans consider this their Homeland yet they are not 2,000 yrs old. This guy is a ****ing idiot. No wonder you post the shit you do, you are an idiot too.
And this type of idiot is spreading his idiocy in a class and you spread it here. Hint, nobody here except 2 other idiots (alibaba and 2 putas) fall for this nonsense.

Do better smdh.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Dan why don't you come out and say what you really mean, in your mind Israel has no right to exist.
I always say what is on my mind. One thing I have said many times is Israel does not have a right to exist *as it is currently composed.* I don’t know if you listened to this video, I doubt you did. But that is essentially what the good professor is saying. He says things that need to be said but generally get shouted down.

I always say what is on my mind. One thing I have said many times is Israel does not have a right to exist *as it is currently composed.* I don’t know if you listened to this video, I doubt you did. But that is essentially what the good professor is saying. He says things that need to be said but generally get shouted down.
Good to know you do not think Israel has the right to exist.
Yes I watched your video, not impressed.

You should have been impressed. But I understand it is hard having historical reality smack your fantasy in the face.
tumblr_ozjdtnTXoh1vi82uko2_400.gif

Here is one for you that Medic provided. But as we all know you will keep your head up ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT