ADVERTISEMENT

Illegals Refuse To Leave NYC Hotel For Migrant Center

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Democrats have to be the dumbest people on the planet but I do find it hilarious they are getting to experience the consequences of the policies they support. There is a reason they have signs in Yellowstone that say don't feed the bears. And yes leftist, all human beings are animals, even you.

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:34

Talked to a guy in Washington State tonight that had great things to say about Seattle and what he called the shitiest place in the US, Portland. Just met the guy and doing some business with him, he is the one that brought it up during our conversation. Feels good to get someone's take on these Liberal Shitholes from someone that was born there and has lived there for 60 plus yrs. He said lots of people there have moved or are moving to Texas because of the Liberals running those places into the ground. But we already knew that.

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
Democrats are now followers of the Bible? Sorry but your Alinsky tactic don't work anymore.
I thought they were Adam Ant supporters of Separation of Church and State? 🤣🤣
Guess not.
Hey Breastman do you still think 2 cops should be killed for every black man killed at the hands of police? What if its Black Cops doing the killing? Has to be a dilemma for liberals for sure.

I’ll pray for you guys this afternoon. Accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior is the greatest thing you’ll ever do.

Have a great day, gentlemen.

Fun times, fun times.
a77

I'm enjoying this way to much. Watching these dumb ass leftist getting a firsthand lesson of what their handouts cause gives me great pleasure. Unfortunately they will not learn the lesson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT