ADVERTISEMENT

If you dont play golf, live in oak tree or are rasslin homo

Jenki8

Recruit
Aug 23, 2013
you are the whitetrash of oklahoma and osu fans. Its hilarious because ou fans can spot you guys out anywhere. oh and btw you ve only beaten ou 17 times in 100 years. suck it bitches

Originally posted by Jenki8:
Your complete and utter lack of proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization leads me to believe you actually did graduate from that University to the South. You were probably an English major.

Your assumption of a new screen name just to post here indicates you're also a sad little obsessed troll without the intestinal fortitude to post under your regular handle.

You resorting to a homophobic slur in reference to wrestlers (perhaps the most disciplined and intense athletes in collegiate athletics) indicates to me that you are insecure in your manhood, and perhaps a self-hating latent homosexual.

Of course you can spot OSU graduates from a mile away. You obviously have a great line of sight from behind the fast food counter where you work.

Welcome to Ghetto, Inc.

This post was edited on 11/25 7:47 PM by CowboyJD

1995, how'd that game go? I distinctly remember bringing some of the grass from Owen Field back to Stillwater with me.

Originally posted by dignon003:
1995, how'd that game go? I distinctly remember bringing some of the grass from Owen Field back to Stillwater with me.
Really? I'm pretty sure Owen Field was still covered in ratty, beat a$$ carpet in 1995.

Originally posted by 42-0:

Really? I'm pretty sure Owen Field was still covered in ratty, beat a$$ carpet in 1995.
I hate getting involved in these dumb threads.....but dignon is correct. I also distinctly remember pulling up a small sample of field and taking it to my uncle's grave in Davis. Sounds dumb now....but he was one of the biggest oSu fans around.

What a silly rivalry.

Originally posted by NipponPoke :
Originally posted by 42-0:

I hate getting involved in these dumb threads.....but dignon is correct. I also distinctly remember pulling up a small sample of field and taking it to my uncle's grave in Davis. Sounds dumb now....but he was one of the biggest oSu fans around.

What a silly rivalry.
Maybe that was the year they went back to grass. I was thinking it was during the Blake years that they changed it. I remember that they shot that movie about Dennis Byrd there on the ratty carpet, but it looks like that was '94, so I stand corrected.

FWIW, I went back and looked at some of the later photos in "Sooner Century," which closes with the hiring of Howard Smellsofbourbon after the 1994 season. There is a picture of #6 Mike McDaniel catching a pass against TTU in what appears to be a home game on natural grass (1994).

With regard to the guy who took souvenir grass from the 1995 OU-oSu game, my research indicates that oSu was 3-7 after that game, could have at best hoped to be 5-7, and actually finished 4-8. Not exactly a "keepsake moment" for most CFB fans, but then again, it IS oSu we're dealing with here. I guess I'll give him 4 out of 5 McKaylas on that one.

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT