ADVERTISEMENT

If you can't seat a Jury that's impartial

Tulsaaggieson

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2010
Stillwater
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...al-just-kicked-off-a-juror-heres-why-n2637966

Two Jurors that were initially selected have been disqualified from the Trump case. It was also discovered that there were some people in the pool who lied on their questionnaires in an attempt to get on the jury, saying they were not biased, but looking at their social media accounts told another story.

If you can't seat an impartial jury, they need to move the trial to another jurisdiction. I suggest a jurisdiction in Florida. Give the case to another DA there and see if the trial makes it to a jury selection. Chucky Schumer would agree that political cases should just be dismissed anyway.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...al-just-kicked-off-a-juror-heres-why-n2637966

Two Jurors that were initially selected have been disqualified from the Trump case. It was also discovered that there were some people in the pool who lied on their questionnaires in an attempt to get on the jury, saying they were not biased, but looking at their social media accounts told another story.

If you can't seat an impartial jury, they need to move the trial to another jurisdiction. I suggest a jurisdiction in Florida. Give the case to another DA there and see if the trial makes it to a jury selection. Chucky Schumer would agree that political cases should just be dismissed anyway.
No can do. It’s not a federal case. The feds passed on this case because it’s a big fat nothingburger. Change in venue would mean Albany, Rochester, Buffalo, or some other place in New York.

But the spirit of your post is spot on. NYC democrooks will be as fair to Trump as Mississippi democrooks were to Emmit Till.

Democrat voters be impartial? LMAO

One of the questions potential jurors should have been asked is if they still believe Trump colluded with the Russians. I will guarantee 90% of the Democrat jurors would say yes.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT