ADVERTISEMENT

If You Can’t Beat ‘Em

At what point do you put your foot down and blame both sides of the aisle? Are the Democrats and Republicans even after the Trump administration's term is done?

It's a sad state of affairs when the populous is so easily brainwashed that making your fellow citizen miserable is more important than good governance.

PDT, here is what I find so reprehensible (both sides do this) they are putting people in the poorhouse with stunts like this because those subpoenaed have to have their own lawyers, while the whore politicians have basically unlimited funds and investigative resources. The whole charade now is two things; self-fulfilling prophesy that Trump colluded, but not for the politicians. Its for their rabid, uneducated, partisan camp followers and no matter what is said/done/proven they will always believe he stole the election with a foreign governments help. Secondly, to do as much existential damage to Trump for 2020 as they can.

People who were lukewarm about voting for Trump in 2016, are now sprinting to the line for him in 2020.

There's so much emoluments smoke I don't know where to begin.

The FCC, who has the final say on this merger, is an independent agency and not part of the Trump Administration. The commissioner is an Obama appointee as are 4 of the 5 total if memory serves. There's nothing to gain by staying in a particular hotel.

Upon announcing the merger, T-mobile will encounter a long list of meetings with all sorts of individuals about the merger to clear legal and public opinion challenges. Of course they would have more hotel stays after the announcement.

This tweet was designed to stroke the faux outrage of morons

The FCC, who has the final say on this merger, is an independent agency and not part of the Trump Administration. The commissioner is an Obama appointee as are 4 of the 5 total if memory serves. There's nothing to gain by staying in a particular hotel.

Upon announcing the merger, T-mobile will encounter a long list of meetings with all sorts of individuals about the merger to clear legal and public opinion challenges. Of course they would have more hotel stays after the announcement.

This tweet was designed to stroke the faux outrage of morons

1. Irrelevant metric if it's truly independent, which in D.C. it's not. There's nothign independent in D.C.

2. I think you're also wrong -- I remember two commissioners getting Biff's nominations, and one (the indian guy) is the head guy.

The "indian guy" as you put it is named Ajit Pai. He was an an Obama appointee and has been on the commission for like 6 or seven years. The guy was all over the news when Net Neutrality was Obama's thing in ~2014.

The FCC is independent. They run afoul of the president's wishes all the time.

The "indian guy" as you put it is named Ajit Pai. He was an an Obama appointee and has been on the commission for like 6 or seven years. The guy was all over the news when Net Neutrality was Obama's thing in ~2014.

The FCC is independent. They run afoul of the president's wishes all the time.

Right? I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with who's president. Riiiiiiiiiight.

And so none of the FCC staff or commissioners are appointed by Presidents, huh? They have lifelong appointments like judges?

Right? I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with who's president. Riiiiiiiiiight.

And so none of the FCC staff or commissioners are appointed by Presidents, huh? They have lifelong appointments like judges?

You just quoted me saying that Ajit Pai was appointed by Obama. You are unraveling

You just quoted me saying that Ajit Pai was appointed by Obama. You are unraveling

No, I'm not unraveling, and they're not independent, and not just one of them was appointed by Trump. None of that is true, no matter how fervently you want to believe it. In fact, every day we get stories about Biff interfering and obstructing justice -- NOBODY under Biff is allowed to work independently when he wants something.

No, I'm not unraveling, and they're not independent, and not just one of them was appointed by Trump. None of that is true, no matter how fervently you want to believe it. In fact, every day we get stories about Biff interfering and obstructing justice -- NOBODY under Biff is allowed to work independently when he wants something.

You are unraveling at an exponential rate.

The FCC is an independent agency. It is listed as such in every description.
  1. https://www.fcc.gov/about/overview
  2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Communications_Commission
  3. https://www.usa.gov/federal-agencies/federal-communications-commission
I can post hundreds of more links if you like.

Commissioners do not serve at the leisure of the President. They don't work under Trump. They serve terms and POTUS can not remove them from the board. . Again, independent.

The FCC is 100% funded by revelatory fees. Again, independent. Nothing for Trump to manipulate here.

Reactions: JimmyBob
PDT, here is what I find so reprehensible (both sides do this) they are putting people in the poorhouse with stunts like this because those subpoenaed have to have their own lawyers, while the whore politicians have basically unlimited funds and investigative resources.

i made this point at the onset with the let the truth prevail no scope mueller crowd

mueller doesn’t give a phat phk he getting paid

manafort is a pig and expendable
stone same same

see how this thing with gen flynn
plays out

Commissioners do not serve at the leisure of the President. They don't work under Trump. They serve terms and POTUS can not remove them from the board. . Again, independent.

You are denying basic human and poltical dynamics here. I'd guarantee you Biff had some litmus test for anybody he appointed or reappointed, as would every other President. Please. I'd also guarantee you that if somebody wants a re-appointment, they'll satisfy that POTUS's litmus test.

You are denying basic human and poltical dynamics here. I'd guarantee you Biff had some litmus test for anybody he appointed or reappointed, as would every other President. Please. I'd also guarantee you that if somebody wants a re-appointment, they'll satisfy that POTUS's litmus test.

Starks, the commissioner Trump appointed and confirmed last January, was recommended by Chuck Schumer. I'd probably hold off on those guarantees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT