ADVERTISEMENT

If You Are A Christian You Should Read This

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
And look into your heart and ask “is he talking about me?”

Then what exactly are you bitching about?
That in its effort to get rid of Hamas Israel is murdering tens of thousands of innocent people, many of whom are children, destoying their homes, schools, hospitals, etc. All for no avail (unless that's what Israel has been wanting to do all this time.)

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
That in its effort to get rid of Hamas Israel is murdering tens of thousands of innocent people, many of whom are children, destoying their homes, schools, hospitals, etc. All for no avail (unless that's what Israel has been wanting to do all this time.)

Why are civilians dying?

A) they are leveraged as military assets by Hamas

B).they are leveraged as military assets by Hamas

C) they are leveraged as military assets by Hamas

D) all of the above

I want you to get something right.

It’s been awhile.

Why are civilians dying?

D) all of the above

It’s been awhile.
But all the above are perfectly acceptable to Dan. How else can Hamas survive and kill the evil Jews?

Why are civilians dying?

D) all of the above

It’s been awhile.
Why are civikians dying?

A) Because Israel is killing them.

B) Because Israel is killing them.

C) Because Israel is killing them.
Something that is perfectly acceptable to Bearcat

Why are civikians dying?

A) Because Israel is killing them.

B) Because Israel is killing them.

C) Because Israel is killing them.
Something that is perfectly acceptable to Bearcat

Maybe God is teaching Palestine a lesson like he did the Ancient Egyptians when they refused to set free the Israelite Slaves.
"Let my People go!"

Maybe God is teaching Palestine a lesson like he did the Ancient Egyptians when they refused to set free the Israelite Slaves.
"Let my People go!"
I bet that's it! I bet God is teaching those heathens a lesson not to mess with His chosen people!

I believe in God. And I believe the bible when it says "He who hasn't sinned cast the first stone". Which means its not for me to judge Israel and their response from a Christianity sense. I'll let God sort that out later.

Edit: Remember, Jesus was a pacifist but God was not. He armed David against the Phillistines. He gave Samson his strength. So save your breath before you reply with some Christian pacifism nonsense.

I believe in God. And I believe the bible when it says "He who hasn't sinned cast the first stone". Which means its not for me to judge Israel and their response from a Christianity sense. I'll let God sort that out later.

Edit: Remember, Jesus was a pacifist but God was not. He armed David against the Phillistines. He gave Samson his strength. So save your breath before you reply with some Christian pacifism nonsense.
You should have read the piece. It talks about the Old Covenant (Old War Mongering Testament) vs the New Covenent (Peace and Love New Testament of Jesus). You don't need to worry about it, if the Bible is true (and you say you think it is) God will sort it out like you think He will. I guess from your remark about "Christian pacifism nonsense" you're an Old War Mongering Testament kinda guy. I don't proclaim to be a Christian per se, but I fall in line with Jesus' ethics, but that's just me. To each his own.

• Haha
You should have read the piece. It talks about the Old Covenant (Old War Mongering Testament) vs the New Covenent (Peace and Love New Testament of Jesus). You don't need to worry about it, if the Bible is true (and you say you think it is) God will sort it out like you think He will. I guess from your remark about "Christian pacifism nonsense" you're an Old War Mongering Testament kinda guy. I don't proclaim to be a Christian per se, but I fall in line with Jesus' ethics, but that's just me. To each his own.
See, there you go with the hyperbole. Since I don't disagree with Israel's actions, I'm a warmonger.

I also love it when non-Christians try to profess and tell me how I, as a Christian, should interpret my faith. That's an arrogance that would make a liberal proud. That's up there with Biden's "You ain't black."

See, there you go with the hyperbole. Since I don't disagree with Israel's actions, I'm a warmonger.

I also love it when non-Christians try to profess and tell me how I, as a Christian, should interpret my faith. That's an arrogance that would make a liberal proud. That's up there with Biden's "You ain't black."
No, you misunderstood, whether on purpose or not I can’t tell. I understood by your remark that you reject Jesus’ teaching of peace, love and nonviolence when you called it “Christian pacifism nonsense.” I mean those are your exact words. What else should I have concluded? I assumed you are more of an Old Testament guy where Christian pacifism was virtually nonexistent and was definitely considered nonsense. I apologize for offending you.

• Haha
Jesus’ teaching of peace, love and nonviolence
34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.

He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple courts and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves,

Jesus message was repent. Repent, Repent, repent. Go and sin no more.

peace, love and nonviolence was not in the program.

Jesus message was repent. Repent, Repent, repent. Go and sin no more.

peace, love and nonviolence was not in the program.

• Haha
34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.

He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple courts and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves,

• Haha
"Let my People go!"

Maybe you can ask him one day but I wouldn't mention that you think Israel is Genociding people that attacked them, not a good look for you.
And if you don't know how it will all play out, read the bible.

Maybe you can ask him one day but I wouldn't mention that you think Israel is Genociding people that attacked them, not a good look for you.
And if you don't know how it will all play out, read the bible.
Read the Bible to find out how this will play out? Which part?

• Haha
Innocent? Where the fvck do you think Hamas gets its personnel? SMFH.

So you pretend to lecture on the bible when you haven't read it? Behold the power of Google search. The answer to any Christianity 'gotcha' you need to find.
Huh? Who says I haven’t read the Bible? Where have I lectured you about it? You call it Christian pacifist nonsense, not me. I buy into the notion of Christian pacifism. You think it’s nonsense. One is of the New Covenant and the other of the Old Covenant. I hadn’t thought saying that would be considered lecturing. And I apologized for offending you. Why don’t you lighten up a little?

• Haha
Huh? Who says I haven’t read the Bible? Where have I lectured you about it? You call it Christian pacifist nonsense, not me. I buy into the notion of Christian pacifism. You think it’s nonsense. One is of the New Covenant and the other of the Old Covenant. I hadn’t thought saying that would be considered lecturing. And I apologized for offending you. Why don’t you lighten up a little?
Have you seen the reports and videos of humanitarian aid dropped into Gaza being sold to the Palestinians? Supposedly the Palestinian people are starving to death but when we drop food and medical supplies into these areas Hamas is taking it by force and then turns around and sells it to their population? Seems evil to me.

Have you seen the reports and videos of humanitarian aid dropped into Gaza being sold to the Palestinians? Supposedly the Palestinian people are starving to death but when we drop food and medical supplies into these areas Hamas is taking it by force and then turns around and sells it to their population? Seems evil to me.
Seems evil to me, too.

• Haha
Seems evil to me, too.
Read this, Bearcat, and consider the unlikely proposition (in your mind) that Israel’s retribution for Oct 7 is evil, too. Some food for thought.

Read this, Bearcat, and consider the unlikely proposition (in your mind) that Israel’s retribution for Oct 7 is evil, too. Some food for thought.

Don’t have time to read but I don’t think Israel has a strategy of killing humanitarian workers.
Doesn’t make sense from a PR standpoint.

I can clear this up Dup style.

I think what the Israelis did here was bad.

But Hamas is raping and hacking the heads off babies! Blah blah blah! Blah! Blah blah blah blah!

Let the the Righteous wage their Holy Wars.

Guess I'm not that Righteous since I haven't found that Holy War to claim as my own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT