ADVERTISEMENT

If true, the entire Biden administration and their mouthpieces in Congress and the media should resign immediately

You think, asshat? It SHOULD BE HIGHER BY NOW. Maybe don't vote for a demented proven failure pedophile idiot next time.
Does it even register? Does actively wishing for the worst, even if for just a second, give you a moment of pause?

Does it even register? Does actively wishing for the worst, even if for just a second, give you a moment of pause?
You're a piece of shit. I remember your squealing when Trump was limiting immigration, heartfelt stories about your bullshit friends, literally crying...

Now, facing slaughter, you dismiss those your mouth breathing pedophile abandoned. Good look, Rachel.

ccp/dnc commies infringing on my freedoms

compromised midterms in 2022 will push our republic too far

the recall vote of ccp/dnc compromised cali gov newsome will be the litmus test for legitimate democracy

you steal the vote
you have no republjc

It is amazing how little you guys know about the situation in Afghanistan. I had an office there for 10yrs and meet Afghanis even today. The peace agreement was signed by Trump and Biden ****ed up badly but it was expected by whoever knew anything about the situation including your state and defense department and have known this since the peace talks without the involvement of the ex afghan govt.

It is amazing how little you guys know about the situation in Afghanistan. I had an office there for 10yrs and meet Afghanis even today. The peace agreement was signed by Trump and Biden ****ed up badly but it was expected by whoever knew anything about the situation including your state and defense department and have known this since the peace talks without the involvement of the ex afghan govt.
Yeah, it was fairly easily expected, but not prepared for in the least it would appear.

GIF-HERO-C17-plane-migrants-Vers2.gif

Taliban mocks America in a propaganda video that shows its fighters dressed up in US Army uniforms and gear​

https://www.businessinsider.com/tal...owing-its-fighters-wearing-us-uniforms-2021-8

Taliban soldiers wearing U.S.-made gear mock iconic World War II image of Marines raising flag on Iwo Jima in 1945 and release propaganda footage showing them armed with American weapons while on patrol in Afghanistan​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-American-Marines-raising-flag-Iwo-Jima.html

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
There were no evacs yesterday. Putting out half a story and acting as if you deserve a badge of honor. Where do you think they evacuated them to? To Doha, Qatar and Bahrain where this idiot president just shutdown three major supply depots and moved them to Jordan
Are you not paying attention? Plenty of reporting on evacuees bound for Doha, Tbilisis (sp?), and Ankara.

Last edited:
He was correct; key word yesterday (Thursday); those other towns were supposedly happening Friday finally.
Apparently none are happening today sadly

Reactions: OUSOONER67
E9XO0XfXMAAZ-_1

Now think back to all the wishing and praying to Satan by the lefties here and everywhere else for Trump to fail at every turn during his Presidency. And it wasn't just for a second it was for 4 yrs!
He definitely exposed that he's a piece of shit with that post. I'm sorry, but love for a fvcking political party shouldn't come before the fvcking horror show that the demented draft dodging pedophile he voted for has caused. He previously posted about "manufactured outrage." Piece of shit.

Here's an actual friend of mine and what she has personally done. She works for NASA and owns the gymnastic gym my daughter trained in and was her choreographer and coach for years. Former OU baton twirler. Known her for years.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/oklahoma-mom-rescues-afghan-all-girls-robotics-team

Dave, take note, this is what not being a piece of shit looks like. Keep sucking that Dear Party dick if you'd like, but that's a poor showing for a man with your resources. Let's enter reality. If you want to show that you aren't as described, stop being a dipshit and donate to her gofundme. Seriously, watch the video.

I someti
He definitely exposed that he's a piece of shit with that post. I'm sorry, but love for a fvcking political party shouldn't come before the fvcking horror show that the demented draft dodging pedophile he voted for has caused. He previously posted about "manufactured outrage." Piece of shit.

Here's an actual friend of mine and what she has personally done. She works for NASA and owns the gymnastic gym my daughter trained in and was her choreographer and coach for years. Former OU baton twirler. Known her for years.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/oklahoma-mom-rescues-afghan-all-girls-robotics-team

Dave, take note, this is what not being a piece of shit looks like. Keep sucking that Dear Party dick if you'd like, but that's a poor showing for a man with your resources. Let's enter reality. If you want to show that you aren't as described, stop being a dipshit and donate to her gofundme. Seriously, watch the video.

I sometimes think Dave posts things like he does just for shock value and to troll as I cannot believe someone can be so out of touch with reality but liberals have proven me wrong time and time again.
Sys does the same thing actually they all do, its not for shock value its just pure hate in their heart for anyone that disagrees with them and its real hate they are not pretending.
Politics to them is their Religion and you never go against Dear Party or Dear Leaders or you will be canceled and cast out. Remember when they claimed to be the Tolerant Left? When they show you who they really are, believe them. I do, I believe 110%.

I someti

I sometimes think Dave posts things like he does just for shock value and to troll as I cannot believe someone can be so out of touch with reality but liberals have proven me wrong time and time again.
Sys does the same thing actually they all do, its not for shock value its just pure hate in their heart for anyone that disagrees with them and its real hate they are not pretending.
Politics to them is their Religion and you never go against Dear Party or Dear Leaders or you will be canceled and cast out. Remember when they claimed to be the Tolerant Left? When they show you who they really are, believe them. I do, I believe 110%.
Dave is a troll just like the rest of us on this shitshow board. That's reality. My callout to @davidallen was to maybe steer him in the direction that a man of his resources can maybe help. Alyson can get shit done.

@Scottsdale.Sooner

Reactions: iasooner2000

This isn't looking good. Went to make a donation on behalf of the 24/7 tonight - did a bit of due diligence. Any thoughts on what is going on here?

Prove me wrong. This is the level of sick and stupid shit one can expect from a 5 time draft dodger @Syskatine, amiright?

4 draft dodgings had you catching your chubby dickbeaters on fire from all of the dumbassery you're posting In support of a 5 time draft dodger. Are you a bitch ass hypocrite? I hope not.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-dismantled-ccr-kabul
Flailey, I'm sorry Fatass wouldn't get us out. He talked a good game, though.

Keep whining and criticizing, this is what a kept promise looks like. We're getting out and those people can resume killing and torturing and living like cave men and no more Americans will be over there and we won't spend billions of dollars trying to make them act right.

Flailey gets a little hard on at AMericans dying now because Flailey can find a reason to gloat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT