ADVERTISEMENT

If true, the entire Biden administration and their mouthpieces in Congress and the media should resign immediately

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006
Prove me wrong. This is the level of sick and stupid shit one can expect from a 5 time draft dodger @Syskatine, amiright?

4 draft dodgings had you catching your chubby dickbeaters on fire from all of the dumbassery you're posting In support of a 5 time draft dodger. Are you a bitch ass hypocrite? I hope not.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-dismantled-ccr-kabul

Prove me wrong. This is the level of sick and stupid shit one can expect from a 5 time draft dodger @Syskatine, amiright?

4 draft dodgings had you catching your chubby dickbeaters on fire from all of the dumbassery you're posting In support of a 5 time draft dodger. Are you a bitch ass hypocrite? I hope not.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-dismantled-ccr-kabul

So what is the process here? Manufacturing this much outrage out of thin air has to be pretty labor intensive. Do you outsource the bits and bobs and just do the final assembly yourself or what?

Gotta let him Flail. I appreciate the stalker energy and it's probably a constructive outlet for him.

He's the guy that doubted climate science because everyone that was credentialed was biased. The academics just wanted to get more funding, the government people wanted more funding and budgets, so you could only listen to the skeptics, per Flailey. Fast forward and he's trying to reason with a vaccine conspiracy guy and having his same thought processes he soaked up from right wing media spoon-fed back to him. He's a little wired right now, lol.

When a blunder outpaces the wit of the world’s largest search engine.

Data is only as strong as the input, and Google’s AI has never seen something this stupid, which is shocking.

That explains why he's gone into hiding again. You know its bad when he won't even take questions from his own supporters in the media. One thing the liberals can't say about Trump vs. Biden. Trump never hid in his basement to avoid the press. They didn't like him, but he was front and center every day. Yet, when Biden knows he is going to face a question tougher than "what's your favorite flavor?", he retreats to his Delaware basement. He did it in the summer during the campaign, and he's doing it again. Go into hiding and avoid all "spontaneous" speech. A teleprompter driven interview with likely pre-screened questions and rehearsed answers is not the same as answering a spontaneous question from press row. But then I guess they don't calling him Hidin' Biden for nothing.

That explains why he's gone into hiding again. You know its bad when he won't even take questions from his own supporters in the media. One thing the liberals can't say about Trump vs. Biden. Trump never hid in his basement to avoid the press. They didn't like him, but he was front and center every day. Yet, when Biden knows he is going to face a question tougher than "what's your favorite flavor?", he retreats to his Delaware basement. He did it in the summer during the campaign, and he's doing it again. Go into hiding and avoid all "spontaneous" speech. A teleprompter driven interview with likely pre-screened questions and rehearsed answers is not the same as answering a spontaneous question from press row. But then I guess they don't calling him Hidin' Biden for nothing.
Nah, Trump hid in the basement because (checks notes) 3 dudes in the park....

Last edited:
Nah, Trump hid in the basement to hide from (checks notes...) 3 dudes in the park....
This is rich, Biden lived in a basement the entire election. Works less than 4 hours a day according to his official schedule. Hate Trump I get it. But seriously defend your guy, Trump isn't in charge. Joe "that squirrel is staring at me" Biden is in charge.

And wait, there's more...

I’ve got a pretty good idea what they’re waiting for……..

giphy.gif

This is mostly on the Republican Party. They coordinated with the evil leftist party and allowed this POS pedophile and the people running the puppet in charge of the free western world. What did everyone think would happen? They could have stopped the fraud way before it happened.

Must fix 2020 and take out the trash- there won't be a 2022 election for the country- it'll be gone as we know it.

Said it before and will Say it again- Republican Party is just the tallest midget- nothing more.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Why do you believe this bullshit?
She's on your team, dave. Is she wrong? I mean, maybe Maddow and The View haven't discussed that British paratroopers are rescuing people while Biden is arranging art shows for his crackhead and hiding in the basement like always. If you ventured out from your safe space you might be exposed to actual facts and not your usual idiotic feelings based shit. Maybe be brave tomorrow and take a peek?

5 time draft dodger loves that basement, doesn't he? Biden is a media disaster. Even the Biden adoring media have weighed in on his incompetence.

She's on your team, dave. Is she wrong? I mean, maybe Maddow and The View haven't discussed that British paratroopers are rescuing people while Biden is arranging art shows for his crackhead and hiding in the basement like always. If you ventured out from your safe space you might be exposed to actual facts and not your usual idiotic feelings based shit. Maybe be brave tomorrow and take a peek?

5 time draft dodger loves that basement, doesn't he? Biden is a media disaster. Even the Biden adoring media have weighed in on his incompetence.
"WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden pledged firmly on Friday to bring all Americans home from Afghanistan — and all Afghans who aided the war effort, too — as officials confirmed that U.S. military helicopters flew beyond the Kabul airport to scoop up 169 Americans seeking to evacuate."

"WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden pledged firmly on Friday to bring all Americans home from Afghanistan — and all Afghans who aided the war effort, too — as officials confirmed that U.S. military helicopters flew beyond the Kabul airport to scoop up 169 Americans seeking to evacuate."
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As always, dave operating from behind the lines, gaslighting whatever retarded shit President Failure is farting out. It's the Dave way.

Maybe the Moms from Portland need to intervene...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is that number wrong? I guess it could be higher by now....

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I heard 2 different numbers today from Pedo's admin 7,000 and 14,000 and Joe said a Family of 5 could call him but he didn't give the number to the Circus. Now you are saying 13,000. If anything the numbers are much lower not higher.

He's old, goofy, gets tongue tied easily, and still is a significant upgrade.

Sorry guys we couldn't get you out before the shit hit the fan, Biden is goofy and tongue tied so we apologize for any inconvienence this may have caused. And don't worry about all the Military Hardware we left behind, the Terrorists I mean Taliban would never use it to hurt you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT