ADVERTISEMENT

If This Happens

I think the Israelis have the smarts and firepower to defend themselves from the evil of Muslim thinking.
Are you thinking that every Muslim in the world should be routed several thousand miles away? Where could 1.5 billion +/- Muslims go that would satisfy your desires? Would that finally bing to an end the incessant victimhood that Israel is always protesting about?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Are you thinking that every Muslim in the world should be routed several thousand miles away? Where could 1.5 billion +/- Muslims go that would satisfy your desires? Would that finally bing to an end the incessant victimhood that Israel is always protesting about?
Wouldn't things be simpler if your people just left the Jews alone?

Answer yer own question Dan. You can do it. 👍
I think the average Israeli would just as soon leave the Gazans alone. And I think the average Gazan would just as soon have nothing to do with Israel. But radicals from both sides can't leave well enough alone. They each have a vision on how they should control the other side, even if it means killing them. And they each resort to terrorism to achieve their vision. One side has overwhelming technological and weaponry superiority, and is armed without reservation by the mightiest military power in the world. So you tell me: which side registers higher on the terrorist scale?

• Haha
I think the average Israeli would just as soon leave the Gazans alone. And I think the average Gazan would just as soon have nothing to do with Israel. But radicals from both sides can't leave well enough alone. They each have a vision on how they should control the other side, even if it means killing them. And they each resort to terrorism to achieve their vision. One side has overwhelming technological and weaponry superiority, and is armed without reservation by the mightiest military power in the world. So you tell me: which side registers higher on the terrorist scale?
You say "both sides" when you know good and well the Palestinians hired Hamas?

Wait, I thought the Palestinians were pissed because they couldn't have free travel, employment and whatever else they want in Israel, now it's the Palestinians don't want anything to do with Israelis? Are the Palestinians bi polar?

You say "both sides" when you know good and well the Palestinians hired Hamas?
Please explain how "the Palestinians hired Hamas." You mean in 2006 when Hamas won an election with 45% of the vote? Please explain why Bibi Netanyahu and his merry pranksters supported Hamas right up until Oct 7.

• Haha
Wait, I thought the Palestinians were pissed because they couldn't have free travel, employment and whatever else they want in Israel, now it's the Palestinians don't want anything to do with Israelis? Are the Palestinians bi polar?
No, that would be you. The Palestinians want to be free. I'm sure they'd like to have access to Israel in order to trade, but I'd bet most of them would be fine if a wall made that impossible and Israel quit its occupation and left them to fend for themselves. Wouldn't you?

• Haha
Please explain how "the Palestinians hired Hamas." You mean in 2006 when Hamas won an election with 45% of the vote? Please explain why Bibi Netanyahu and his merry pranksters supported Hamas right up until Oct 7.
Defend terrorists all you want Dan. Make a commercial.

• Love
No, that would be you. The Palestinians want to be free. I'm sure they'd like to have access to Israel in order to trade, but I'd bet most of them would be fine if a wall made that impossible and Israel quit its occupation and left them to fend for themselves. Wouldn't you?
Surely yer not calling them slaves?

How can talking with the brick wall that is Dan still be entertaining to anyone?

He's an antisemite and not worth engaging as he obviously gets his jollies from Jew bashing.

And I'm sure the Israelis would allow all of that if only the Palestinians would quit killing and attack the Israelis. For some reason you keep discounting that overwhelming fact. It's like you think the Palestinians should be free to kill Israelis at will and that the Israelis should not be overly cautious and surveilling the Palestinians. Yes I think the Israelis should keep a extremely watchful eye on everything the Palestinians are doing whether the Palestinians like it or not. History has proven the Palestinians to be extremely violent towards the Israelis.

And I'm sure the Israelis would allow all of that if only the Palestinians would quit killing and attack the Israelis. For some reason you keep discounting that overwhelming fact. It's like you think the Palestinians should be free to kill Israelis at will and that the Israelis should not be overly cautious and surveilling the Palestinians. Yes I think the Israelis should keep a extremely watchful eye on everything the Palestinians are doing whether the Palestinians like it or not. History has proven the Palestinians to be extremely violent towards the Israelis.
Whatever degree of hostility and violence the Palestinians have visited upon Israelis pales in comparison to what they have endured. That's what you refuse to consider.

Whatever degree of hostility and violence the Palestinians have visited upon Israelis pales in comparison to what they have endured. That's what you refuse to consider.
Yep that's what happens when you pick a fight with someone that can kick your ass ten times over. Don't want your ass kicked don't pick the fight. Pretty simple.

I could not agree with you more that most of this board agrees with you that Israel's massacre of Palestinian people, mostly women and childern, is justified and a good thing because of Oct. 7.
The gulf between being "justified" and being "a good thing" is awfully wide to be so causally linked together and associated to everyone who supports Israel's right to act.

The gulf between being "justified" and being "a good thing" is awfully wide to be so causally linked together and associated to everyone who supports Israel's right to act.
Forgive me, but when people on this board say Israel should lay waste to Gaza, burn it to the ground, turn it into a parking lot I take that to mean they think the genocide is both justified and good.

• Haha
Forgive me, but when people on this board say Israel should lay waste to Gaza, burn it to the ground, turn it into a parking lot I take that to mean they think the genocide is both justified and good.
Necessary, yes. Good, no.

I'll give you an easy analogy. I'm all for the death penalty. I'm not particular about the how its done. I don't like that we do it. I don't like that its necessary. But I do recognize that it is necessary. Thus its justified but not good.

Reactions: Medic007
Dan, did we genocide Germany and Japan during WW2?

I'll give you an easy analogy. I'm all for the death penalty. I'm not particular about the how its done. I don't like that we do it. I don't like that its necessary. But I do recognize that it is necessary. Thus its justified but not good.
Well said.

Well I agree with your analogy completely! I’m all for Israel having the right to defend its territorial sovereignty, just not the way they do it.

Well I agree with your analogy completely! I’m all for Israel having the right to defend its territorial sovereignty, just not the way they do it.
If there was a better way, I'd be all ears. But they've tried, walling them off, and I think it was you said that they made Palestinians "prisoners in their own land". They tried integration and that failed miserably. So now they are going for extermination. While not good, I have no alternative suggestions.

If there was a better way, I'd be all ears. But they've tried, walling them off, and I think it was you said that they made Palestinians "prisoners in their own land". They tried integration and that failed miserably. So now they are going for extermination. While not good, I have no alternative suggestions.
Dan believes in the kumbaya method.

In addition to building a wall between the two lands, which I personally find reasonable, and which IMO should have been ironclad without gates, and with defensive military installations scattered throughout the border, Israel also has constructed a naval blockade and demolished any airport. So, yes, Israel made the Palestinians into prisoners, controlled what food was available, what water was available, controlled electrical power, etc. I agree with you wholeheartedly that integration is not possible. But I hope you understand the racism that makes it impossible comes as much from the Israelis as the Palestinians, and the Israelis are in a much stronger position to act on their racism than the Palestinians, and they act on it nonstop. The only solution I see is for Israel to withdraw its occupation of Palestinian land, including the West Bank, withdraw the naval blockade, take some of the billions of dollars it gets from the US to build an impenetrable wall, double up or triple up on the Iron Dome, and leave the Palestinians the hell alone.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
In addition to building a wall between the two lands, which I personally find reasonable, and which IMO should have been ironclad without gates, and with defensive military installations scattered throughout the border, Israel also has constructed a naval blockade and demolished any airport. So, yes, Israel made the Palestinians into prisoners, controlled what food was available, what water was available, controlled electrical power, etc. I agree with you wholeheartedly that integration is not possible. But I hope you understand the racism that makes it impossible comes as much from the Israelis as the Palestinians, and the Israelis are in a much stronger position to act on their racism than the Palestinians and act on it nonstop. The only solution I see is for Israel to withdraw its occupation of Palestinian land, including the West Bank, take some of the billions of dollars it gets from the US to build an impenetrable wall, double up or triple up on the Iron Dome, and leave the Palestinians the hell alone.
Maybe the Palestinian's infrastructure projects should have been building powerplant and water treatment facilities instead of building hundred of miles of tunnels. You can tell a lot about a country by looking at where they spend their money, in the Palestinians case it's all about attacking Israel.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
The only solution I see is for Israel to withdraw its occupation of Palestinian land, including the West Bank, withdraw the naval blockade, take some of the billions of dollars it gets from the US to build an impenetrable wall, double up or triple up on the Iron Dome, and leave the Palestinians the hell alone.
In other words, turn Gaza into Yemen. And here I thought you were on the side of the non-Hamas Palestinian.

In other words, turn Gaza into Yemen. And here I thought you were on the side of the non-Hamas Palestinian.
No, turn Gaza into Gaza. Sink or swim, Palestinians. You wanted to be free. Well, here you go. Show us what you've got. I'm on the side of the innocent victims on both sides of this horror. Always have been and always will be.

Dresden, yes. Nagasaki and Hiroshima, yes. Are you proud of it?
That was genocide? Are you sure you know what genocide is, Dan?

And yes, I'm glad it happened the way it did. The only way to win that war was to break the will of the people and force unconditional surrender. Maybe you would prefer living in a post-Hitler victory world, but I wouldn't.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT