ADVERTISEMENT

If I Were Her Father

Not really a fan of using kids as political props. Not when the left has done it for decades or recently as the right has picked it up.

While I agree with you on using kids as political props at least this kid is promoting protecting individual rights, instead of infringing on them.

Reactions: launch
While I agree with you on using kids as political props at least this kid is promoting protecting individual rights, instead of infringing on them.
Exactly. Any time I hear someone advocating for freedom, especially a young person like this, I stand and applaud.

Not really a fan of using kids as political props. Not when the left has done it for decades or recently as the right has picked it up.
Completely agree. But maybe she too can get a million dollars in #gofundme donations and a statue built for her posterity, since that's what certain 'liberal spokekids' have received (#grouchygreta)

Reactions: iasooner2000
Yeah, parenting played absolutely no part in that performance at all.

Last edited:
Too many adults remain silent these days.

"Teach the children quietly for someday sons and daughters
Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

Yeah, parenting played absolutely no part in that performance at all.
I think it’s more a case that she hasn’t yet been indoctrinated by Critical Race Theory. Otherwise she’d know we should hate George Washington for the slave master that was, not the Father of a country based on liberty.

That’s different #amiright?
Lolololol Nope, I’ll stick to my stance not liking any of it. Thanks though. The left has done it for decades. I’ve personally watched little kids catch pepper spray up in your neck of the woods for it.

Maybe pick yore battles better. 😅😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Lolololol Nope, I’ll stick to my stance not liking any of it. Thanks though. The left has done it for decades. I’ve personally watched little kids catch pepper spray up in your neck of the woods for it.

Maybe pick yore battles better. 😅😂🤣
Whataboutism, but it’s different.

Umm so you know, this song is from the soundtrack of a climate change dystopia flick. The hero is an environmentalist libtard.

The song is not about Climate Change.
From one of the writers of the song.

According to Rutherford, the song

is about a guy who's traveled light-years away, out in space somewhere, and he's ahead in time. Therefore he knows what's going to happen to his wife and kids back home, on Earth. And he's trying to get the message to them to say what's going to happen, the kind of anarchy, the breakdown of society, to tell them to be prepared.[6]

Ah yes, here comes the deflection. But in this case that’s different.
^^^picking random terms he’s been getting roasted with and hitting post^^^^^

tenor.gif

Lol. Keep reading I am sure whatever your source is mentions Silent Running - the inspiration for the song. You can do it.

I guess you know more than the writer of the song. Note the reference to the movie Silent Running had a Spacey Feel to it.

"When Rutherford was looking for a title for this particular song, he says, "I called it 'Silent Running', because I remembered that film so well, and our song, had a spacey feel to it."

Had nothing to do with Climate Change.
Now I see why you
41o-rTgHRXL._QL70_ML2_.jpg

so much, you don't know what you are talking about.

I guess you know more than the writer of the song. Note the reference to the movie Silent Running had a Spacey Feel to it.

"When Rutherford was looking for a title for this particular song, he says, "I called it 'Silent Running', because I remembered that film so well, and our song, had a spacey feel to it."

Had nothing to do with Climate Change.
Now I see why you
41o-rTgHRXL._QL70_ML2_.jpg

so much, you don't know what you are talking about.
So you do have a decent source. What was Silent Running about? I was a mere teen when it released so maybe I have misremembered some of its plot.

So you do have a decent source. What was Silent Running about? I was a mere teen when it released so maybe I have misremembered some of its plot.

He added Silent Running to the title of the song just because he remembered the movie as it had a Spacey feel to it. The song he wrote is about a guy in Space that has seen the future and is trying to warn his Wife about the breakdown of Society and Government taking your rights away. Listen to the lyrics and you will know its not about Climate Change.
I can see the confusion though with the title of the movie in the title of the song.

The 1972 Movie Silent Running is an environmental-themed American post-apocalyptic science fiction film.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT