ADVERTISEMENT

If everyone took the jab......

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
There would be no control group. As the case with all that is going wrong with the gene therapy takers all you have to do is compare the masses that took v those that abstained.

So luckily there's a control group for this massive human experiment. If everyone partook in the experiment and more had the side effects the demons could say "look a new scariant- better take the new "vaccine"...they would have been able to give us and mandate anything they wanted to inject us with- the new flavor of the month.

Again luckily we have a control group to know why the ones getting COVID 3-5 times were the jabbed, the ones with the weaker immune system are the booster lovers- whilst the unjabbed are way more healthy

Change my mind

There would be no control group. As the case with all that is going wrong with the gene therapy takers all you have to do is compare the masses that took v those that abstained.

So luckily there's a control group for this massive human experiment. If everyone partook in the experiment and more had the side effects the demons could say "look a new scariant- better take the new "vaccine"...they would have been able to give us and mandate anything they wanted to inject us with- the new flavor of the month.

Again luckily we have a control group to know why the ones getting COVID 3-5 times were the jabbed, the ones with the weaker immune system are the booster lovers- whilst the unjabbed are way more healthy

Change my mind
See look one post…… and I read the whole thing.

I didn't comment in that other thread because I don't mind you showing your ass here with 15 new threads a day. It's entertaining and I enjoy watching you get pummeled repeatedly.

What does concern me though, in your 1-man declared war on the United States government and the medical profession, I hope you don't harm innocent people, or even worse. You really need professional help, for the sake of those in your community.

Last edited:
See look one post…… and I read the whole thing.
Lol so make your snide comment to impress the booster herd. Since we are suggesting to each other I guess, I would suggest either answer the thread or shut up about it. Your little butt hurt comments make you look A little petty in my opinion

I didn't comment in that other thread because I don't mind you showing your ass here with 15 new threads a day. It's entertaining and I enjoy watching you get pummeled repeatedly.

What does concern me though, in your 1-man declared war on the United States government and the medical profession, I hope you don't harm innocent people, or even worse. You really need professional help, for the sake of those in your community.
Get pummeled? We've got the booster boys dismissing and one guy who does the daily count of my post lol.

We are sure opposites, your total love and worshiping of uncle Sam is quite amazing after what he has done. But keep up the blind faith and loyalty.

And I noticed once again you never answered the question nor Actually partook, just dismissed as usual because you're offended that everyone doesn't worship big Harma and Uncle Sam like you do. It sure is sweet what you do for them though

The fact you gobble up all the other poisonous shots and you just can't understand how you really mucked up and how everyone else doesn't follow blindly the way you do it's really amazing to watch, and sad.

But again the reason you're a coward is because you will not defend your position or answer any questions. While Corndog will answer any and every question in every shape or form and there's one reason for that, because I'm totally on the right side of it and you may be the biggest idiot on the board, including the lefturds

Over 1000 percent increase in deaths and side effects in the military over the last TWENTY FIVE YEAR AVERAGE the last two years since the poison rolled out.

40 percent increase in deaths the last two years in working age adults

But you enablers keep trying to dismiss it and shut people up speaking truth, ain't gonna happen, y'all are on the wrong side of it

Interview with doctors and one being a military one with what's happening.

But keep dismissing and trying to keep it on the down low- they are harming our military

So booster boys- isn't it good we have a control group for the demons' poisonous experiment? Yes or no?

The numbers are staggering

Yes they should

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT