ADVERTISEMENT

When will the booster boys ....

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Admit they made a huge mistake in taking the gene therapies? We all know the answer to this, but I just had to say it. With everyone dropping dead, and millions being permanently disabled for the rest of their lives, just curious when this will happen? When I'm wrong (not very often) I will dang sure admit I'm wrong....but I am a standup guy. We are all human and we all make mistakes. But the booster boys need to at the very least come out admit they were massively and I mean massively wrong on their stance on the Covid vaccinations that they were brainwashed into taking. We have heard from many that took them and said they won't ever take more- but the ones who demonized the truthers for refusing to play the demons' games and volunteer to be lab rats and put those ridiculous obedience diapers on their faces and refuse their fake BS PCR tests- they need to admit they were dead (no pun intended) wrong
Just saying.

How about it Cowturd, non medic, 22, tater, JBob and all of the pedo leftards on here.

Yes I know...delivery🤪

#castratedc/NWO/UN et al

When you show me evidence from a source that isn’t meth maimed like you, maybe?

I’d say you need to look in the mirror about your brainwashing comment, but you have to have a functioning brain to wash.

Still waiting for literally any evidence of these “millions of deaths”. Any really.

When you show me evidence from a source that isn’t meth maimed like you, maybe?

I’d say you need to look in the mirror about your brainwashing comment, but you have to have a functioning brain to wash.

Still waiting for literally any evidence of these “millions of deaths”. Any really.
So the actual deaths aren't evidence eh booster troll? Roger that

There is no doubt there are people that have suffered adverse effects as a result of taking the vaccine. The question we do not know with certainty is the number that have. Not every one dying today is a result of the vaccine but there are some that are.
Unfortunately the government, pharmaceutical companies, the MSM and the medical community have destroyed their reputation and can not be trusted, which makes getting the truth damn near impossible.

There is no doubt there are people that have suffered adverse effects as a result of taking the vaccine. The question we do not know with certainty is the number that have. Not every one dying today is a result of the vaccine but there are some that are.
Unfortunately the government, pharmaceutical companies, the MSM and the medical community have destroyed their reputation and can not be trusted, which makes getting the truth damn near impossible.
Bearcat walking the fence again- whooda thunk.

The facts are out there on childhood vaccines, Covid vaccines, election fraud, but people who just wanna turn their cheeks and let it happen and play the neutral are just about as guilty - as the ones pushing the propaganda that they're not killing and maiming people.

40% increase in all cause deaths since the shots rolled out is absolutely proof, most everyone knows someone that's been killed or harmed by these poison shots

Dr. Paul Thomas has documented everything from his treating kids VAXed and unvaxxed from the time he first treated them and all one hast to do is look at the results of his work and many others and know how bad the childhood vaccination program is, anyone that can't see that giving kids 30 to 50 shots of unneeded shots as children is totally ignorant or has a problem facing facts.

The fact that tons of counties had more than 100% voting and people like bearcat still say- show me the proof, it's just disingenuous, or his life is so comfortable he don't want to rock the boat, not sure which it is, that would be an answer for him.

Either was we are leaving our kids a horrible evil world bc we refuse to step up and defend it

Bearcat walking the fence again- whooda thunk.

The facts are out there on childhood vaccines, Covid vaccines, election fraud, but people who just wanna turn their cheeks and let it happen and play the neutral are just about as guilty - as the ones pushing the propaganda that they're not killing and maiming people.

40% increase in all cause deaths since the shots rolled out is absolutely proof, most everyone knows someone that's been killed or harmed by these poison shots

Dr. Paul Thomas has documented everything from his treating kids VAXed and unvaxxed from the time he first treated them and all one hast to do is look at the results of his work and many others and know how bad the childhood vaccination program is, anyone that can't see that giving kids 30 to 50 shots of unneeded shots as children is totally ignorant or has a problem facing facts.

The fact that tons of counties had more than 100% voting and people like bearcat still say- show me the proof, it's just disingenuous, or his life is so comfortable he don't want to rock the boat, not sure which it is, that would be an answer for him.

Either was we are leaving our kids a horrible evil world bc we refuse to step up and defend it

Not walking the fence, I'm convinced the vaccine is causing huge issues in a number of people. My point it the information that is available is not trusted by the majority of the people. The problem is those that should be sounding the alarm would have to admit they made huge mistakes and know by doing so would face accountability, which is exactly why they will do their best to cover it up.

Not walking the fence, I'm convinced the vaccine is causing huge issues in a number of people. My point it the information that is available is not trusted by the majority of the people. The problem is those that should be sounding the alarm would have to admit they made huge mistakes and know by doing so would face accountability, which is exactly why they will do their best to cover it up.
The info is out there. People have to stop listening to cable news and radio- it has been taken over. Not every source of info is corrupted. Not sure how many times we have to be lied to before people turn off fox and cnn et al

The info is out there. People have to stop listening to cable news and radio- it has been taken over. Not every source of info is corrupted. Not sure how many times we have to be lied to before people turn off fox and cnn et al
You don't get it. While you maybe convinced others are not. If you want to effect change you must figure out how to effectively communicate the message in a manner people will listen to. The manner you use now is ineffective.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
You don't get it. While you maybe convinced others are not. If you want to effect change you must figure out how to effectively communicate the message in a manner people will listen to. The manner you use now is ineffective.
You think I'm going to change the world do ya? What I do is way more effective than you walking the middle and sitting here going "show me the proof" when it hit you in the face 100 times. That crap is just Wussing out and not taking a stand. When Pfizer was made to put out their trial data that had over 1200 side effects, were you in the room listening? But yet you still call for proof, nice.

Yes delivery is so important- not the facts. Again, I could give a frogs, flying fat a$$ about your thin skin and feelings on how people come across your bow. But keep harping on it. All you are wanting to do is ignore it all bc you have it made-your kids won't and grandkids sure dont- but hey- show me the proof and be nice on your delivery 😳

You think I'm going to change the world do ya? What I do is way more effective than you walking the middle and sitting here going "show me the proof" when it hit you in the face 100 times. That crap is just Wussing out and not taking a stand. When Pfizer was made to put out their trial data that had over 1200 side effects, were you in the room listening? But yet you still call for proof, nice.

Yes delivery is so important- not the facts. Again, I could give a frogs, flying fat a$$ about your thin skin and feelings on how people come across your bow. But keep harping on it. All you are wanting to do is ignore it all bc you have it made-your kids won't and grandkids sure dont- but hey- show me the proof and be nice on your delivery 😳

This folks, is what Sociopathy looks like. ^^^^^

Reactions: Cowguy
This folks, is what Sociopathy looks like. ^^^^^
And this is what a yellow belly deep state brainwashed drone looks like.

Tell us how great the gene therapy bioweapon is booster boy prez- Cmon stop holding back

When people that agree with you think you might be a crazy person, you have an issue whether you want to believe it or not. I really don't care either way just trying to help.

Reactions: Cowguy
When people that agree with you think you might be a crazy person, you have an issue whether you want to believe it or not. I really don't care either way just trying to help.
You think I would appreciate some help do ya? Let's see there is a 40% increase in death rate since the bioweapon gene therapies were unleashed in the lab rates- (yes that includes you.) which is an apocalyptic increase, scores of counties during the 2020 election had over 100% turn out for voting, and on both subjects you say, "I just need to see more proof."

But yet you're going to help others?!
That kind of help I don't think anyone could use but that's just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
You think I would appreciate some help do ya? Let's see there is a 40% increase in death rate since the bioweapon gene therapies were unleashed in the lab rates- (yes that includes you.) which is an apocalyptic increase, scores of counties during the 2020 election had over 100% turn out for voting, and on both subjects you say, "I just need to see more proof."

But yet you're going to help others?!
That kind of help I don't think anyone could use but that's just me.

Utter bullsht. lol.

Vaccine holocaust? Impossible bc the bioweapon is not a vaccine ....as Corn has stated for a year or so..they're gene therapies

If the mass media had that power, If Bill Gates had that power, do you really think they’d let any information out on any channel or source? You ascribe all these powers to pharma, the media, the government, but somehow they’d let the truth slip out where even the mentally challenged (you) could find it.

Powerful enough to cover up millions of dead bodies but not powerful enough to flip the switch on the crazy conspiracy people.

You’re not a real person …

If the mass media had that power, If Bill Gates had that power, do you really think they’d let any information out on any channel or source? You ascribe all these powers to pharma, the media, the government, but somehow they’d let the truth slip out where even the mentally challenged (you) could find it.

Powerful enough to cover up millions of dead bodies but not powerful enough to flip the switch on the crazy conspiracy people.

You’re not a real person …
I'm one of just a handful or real people on here- rest are what us real people like to call "sheep"

Y'all will be almost to the ovens saying "I want to see the proof" - not an exaggeration. But it's not ovens this time- the deep state used the ovens last time but you want to guess what they have used this time Cowturd?

Military cancers and clots and heart attacks and strokes et al are up 1000 PERCENT (look up DMED numbers) because they force mandated them with the poison. All other all cause deaths between the ages of 18 and 65 are up 40% since the ab roll out. (That's unheard of numbers- even wars don't cause those numbers?)

How stupid do y'all have to be before you actually realize? What- just because the main stream fake news isn't telling you?! You do know, Black rock and Vanguard and State Street own pretty much all of the so-called fake news do you not? And Pfizer and Moderna are owned by those entities. And they all the time talk about the population reduction they want to do you moron.

Oops delivery sorry

I really do believe all them copper pennies I ate as an infant souped up my immune system. Super power like. Eating pvssy was/is my booster. 😉

I'm one of just a handful or real people on here- rest are what us real people like to call "sheep"

Y'all will be almost to the ovens saying "I want to see the proof" - not an exaggeration. But it's not ovens this time- the deep state used the ovens last time but you want to guess what they have used this time Cowturd?

Military cancers and clots and heart attacks and strokes et al are up 1000 PERCENT (look up DMED numbers) because they force mandated them with the poison. All other all cause deaths between the ages of 18 and 65 are up 40% since the ab roll out. (That's unheard of numbers- even wars don't cause those numbers?)

How stupid do y'all have to be before you actually realize? What- just because the main stream fake news isn't telling you?! You do know, Black rock and Vanguard and State Street own pretty much all of the so-called fake news do you not? And Pfizer and Moderna are owned by those entities. And they all the time talk about the population reduction they want to do you moron.

Oops delivery sorry
So again. If there is such an all powerful conspiracy, how do they allow “the real truth” to get out? Seems like gates might be able to have more of an impact on the internet than the food supply.

You literally can’t have it both ways.

PS. If they put you in an oven, what’s the over under on the blast radius?

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
So again. If there is such an all powerful conspiracy, how do they allow “the real truth” to get out? Seems like gates might be able to have more of an impact on the internet than the food supply.

You literally can’t have it both ways.

PS. If they put you in an oven, what’s the over under on the blast radius?
Bless yer heart. What's yer answer genius? Make it good cowguy! 😂

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT