ADVERTISEMENT

I would absolutely wreck Joleen Chaney

If only she could read. She wandered from channel 4 to channel 9 and they never used her. Came back to 4 and has been handed the keys to the lead anchor spot as old Linda is retiring. She's great on the eyes but messes up reading a teleprompter 4 times an hour. I can overlook it, but not sure if mgmt will.

Reactions: windriverrange
If only she could read. She wandered from channel 4 to channel 9 and they never used her. Came back to 4 and has been handed the keys to the lead anchor spot as old Linda is retiring. She's great on the eyes but messes up reading a teleprompter 4 times an hour. I can overlook it, but not sure if mgmt will.
As the great poet Don Henley said "well I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here....I just have to look good I don't have to be clear"

What was Linda cavanaugh like as a teenager?

Reactions: CowboyJD
"The Lost Ogle" just called me and said you're a little less than a decade behind that curve here.
Your point?

Listen, jeffe, I don’t acknowledge the lost ogler or anything that faggit stands for.

Ms Chaney is newly divorced and I like to think she is a fun time girl. Don’t rain on my fvcking parade, bro. We’ve known each other way too long.

From looking at the selfie in front of the war memorial, I bet she loves herself a whole lot.

The 2 inches of makeup are also a huge turnoff.

Guys. The objectification of women has got to stop.

A6Ybp_s-200x150.gif

Not into blondes.

I like what I like, not what someone tells me I’m supposed to like.

Thanks.
I dunno JD...watch the 6:30 ch 4 news. She’s a bit mesmerizing. Fan of Emily too. Heck, I even like the Robyn King chick that does early morning weather on ch9. That’s the trifecta...blonde, brunette, red head. But Joleen....

Hand bite.gif

Reactions: CowboyJD
I like Steve from 9 okc. He's cute...
Especially when he files a report over the stupidest subject matter and acts all serious and full of insight.. like he's Walter Kronkite

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT