ADVERTISEMENT

I Wonder Why People Think The MSM Is Nothing More Than Democrat Propaganda?

The tax cuts added TRILLIONS to the national debt. Period. And will continue to do so until they are reversed. https://www.americanprogress.org/ar...jobs-act-failed-to-deliver-promised-benefits/
That's strange, tax revenues have continued to climb. Problem is government spending has climbed at a far higher amount.

See what you can't understand is that being a Republican does not mean supporting a deeply immoral candidate for president. Its not an either/or type of game. While I have certainly moved more to the center in the last 20 years, the move has been hastened by what the Republican party has become. Seeing formerly good men like Lindsey Graham grovel at the shoes of this charlatan gives me the creeps man.
If you think Dims are more moral? Before Trump even took office, you remember we will impeach the MF'er? How about HC and her moral Russian dossier that was the basis for an impeachment? How about another impeachment based on a conversation about Ukraine that certainly was not in the Dims favor? How about all of this lawfare? How about 2 failed assassinations? How about all the hate being spewed by the Dims that has led to all this division and trying to kill this man?

You remember Biden running on white nationalism was the greatest threat to national security? Phucking white nationalism, he was trying to split this country apart, immoral as hell. Not Iran or China. How about the DOJ flagging Catholics that attend traditional latin masses? You can go on and on.

Biden and Harris are morally superior? You really believe that? Lie on their policies to get elected and then do something completely different?

And you don't seem to understand that Jesus and religion understand that men sin, they are not perfect. They can seek redemption and forgiveness. I don't give 2 shits about someone's personal life as Prez, I need a Prez that does what he says, and Trump is the most honest politician we have seen, he tells you exactly how he stands and how he will govern. Bill Clinton, I could have given 2 shits about Monica Lewinsky, what was the real problem for me? Lying about it. All he had to say was that his marriage and his personal life is none of your business, which is all true IMO. Never discuss it again. Look at JFK and RFK, probably involved in MM's death.

You obviously have been brainwashed, everyone on this board understands Trump's personality, he is not for everyone but we know exactly who he is. The Dims are the worst because they lie out their ass about everything and the media covers for them. Dims are wolves in sheep clothing.

Discussing morals and politics in the same sentence? Where on earth have you been? Deeply immoral, jeez dude, what is next, you going to tell us he is Hitler next?

Last edited:
LOL at thinking I would ever say that MSNBC isnt skewed left.
iu

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
If you think Dims are more moral? Before Trump he took office, you remember we will impeach the MF'er? How about HC and her moral Russian dossier that was the basis for an impeachment? How about another impeachment based on a conversation about Ukraine that certainly was not in the Dims favor? How about all this lawfare? How about 2 failed assassinations? How about all the hate being spewed by the Dims that has led to all this division and trying to kill this man?

You remember Biden running on white nationalism was the greatest threat to national security? Phucking white nationalism, he was trying to split this country apart, immoral as hell. Not Iran or China. How about the DOJ flagging Catholics that attend traditional latin masses? You can go on and on.

Biden and Harris are morally superior? You really believe that? Lie on their policies to get elected and then do something completely different?

And you don't seem to understand that Jesus and religion understand that men sin, they are not perfect. They can seek redemption and forgiveness. I don't give 2 shits about someone's personal life as Prez, I need a Prez that does what he says, and Trump is the most honest politician we have seen, he tells you exactly how he stands and how he will govern. Bill Clinton, I could have given 2 shits about Monica Lewinsky, what was the real problem for me? Lying about it. All he had to say was that his marriage and his personal life is none of your business, which is all true IMO. Neve discuss it again. Look at JFK and RFK, probably involved in MM's death.

You obviously have been brainwashed, everyone on this board understands Trump's personality, he is not for everyone but we know who he is. The Dims are the worst because the lie out their ass about everything and the media covers for them. Dims are wolves in sheep clothing.

Discussing morals and politics in the same sentence? Where on earth have you been? Deeply immoral, jeez dude, what is next, you going to tell us he is Hitler next?
giphy.gif

Y'all are funny today - Trump has not only destroyed the Republican party as I knew it, he's turned you all into idiots. I'm no Kamala fan, but she's light years better than the brain addled orange man. Give me a Kasich, or even a Chris Christie (without the hard on for MJ) any day.
Destroyed the Republican Party? Lol. The Republican Party could f up an orgasm. They destroyed themselves.

You a Dim. Trump 100% has been the most honest politician in my lifetime when it comes to stated policy positions while campaigning. Will take every question. But you more worried about the "man" the Dims and the media has created. Sorry for your dysphoria, has to be unpleasant although I would not know, I know exactly who I am. You don't, you can start by being honest with yourself.

You a Dim. Trump 100% has been the most honest politician in my lifetime when it comes to stated policy positions while campaigning. Will take every question. But you more worried about the "man" the Dims and the media has created. Sorry for your dysphoria, has to be unpleasant although I would not know, I know exactly who I am. You don't, you can start by being honest with yourself.

Look, I am not sure why you are here and who you are trying to convince. I don't know 1 undecided voter on this site. I ask myself that question at times as well. Why do we all do this every day? Why not flip each other off and go about our day? 47% of Libs don't care if Trump is assassinated. One side just wants to vote an administration out, the other wants to take out their political opponent thru lawfare or assassination. 2 failed and fake impeachments. We are as divided as the polling indicates, in deeply entrenched positions. One side, obviously can not fathom being removed from power democratically, another reason why Biden was forced out.

Simple yes or no answer.

Did the lib media have the Hunter BIden laptop story wrong?

If that was Donald Trump Jr.'s laptop, would the lib media have confirmed it was true?
The board's majorty knows this thread's member who would score lowest on my 60 question Mensa excercize. OKSTATE1 would abuse this member unmercifully taking my test session. Where does this board's slow come from? Surely this princapal is not an OSU grad.

The hell he didn’t lol,
He didn't. Here's the claim your tweet makes:

"Fox News selectively edited out the clip of Trump they played during their Harris interview, omitting the part where he called Americans who don’t support him “the enemy within,” “dangerous,” “sick,” and “evil
"

He never said that in either video. Trump never mentions Americans that don't support him.

He did mention criminal politicians like Nancy Pelosi. Which is something completely different from what your tweet claimed.

Sorry. You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me.

He didn't. Here's the claim your tweet makes:

"Fox News selectively edited out the clip of Trump they played during their Harris interview, omitting the part where he called Americans who don’t support him “the enemy within,” “dangerous,” “sick,” and “evil
"

He never said that in either video. Trump never mentions Americans that don't support him.

He did mention criminal politicians like Nancy Pelosi. Which is something completely different from what your tweet claimed.

Sorry. You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me.
He was talking about democrats in general - who are, by definition, Americans who don’t support him. Y’all spend so much energy trying to deflect and explain what he “meant” and ignoring the fact he’s a moron and his stupidity and malignant narcissism make him dangerous to have any power

He was talking about democrats in general - who are, by definition, Americans who don’t support him. Y’all spend so much energy trying to deflect and explain what he “meant” and ignoring the fact he’s a moron and his stupidity and malignant narcissism make him dangerous to have any power
You talkin bout Dan junior?

More gas tim. Don't hold back.

Is Trump a Nazi? And let’s try this again,
simple yes or no answer only.

Is Trump a Nazi? And let’s try this again,
simple yes or no answer only.
Of course not. He’s too narcissistic to have any real core principles, and while I think he’s got real issues with those of other races, I don’t believe he believes in pure blood or any of that nonsense. I think he likes the support he gets from those crazies tho and doesn’t want to piss them off by directly calling them what they are.

Does he have similar language and odd cult following of Hitler before he was “Hitler”

Absolutely.

Of course not. He’s too narcissistic to have any real core principles, and while I think he’s got real issues with those of other races, I don’t believe he believes in pure blood or any of that nonsense. I think he likes the support he gets from those crazies tho and doesn’t want to piss them off by directly calling them what they are.

Does he have similar language and odd cult following of Hitler before he was “Hitler”

Absolutely.
Yes or No. If you can’t answer simply Yes or No? All I need to know. And now I am sure I have you pegged.

Yes or No. If you can’t answer simply Yes or No? All I need to know. And now I am sure I have you pegged.
Sir if you can’t discern a “no” from “of course not” idk what to tell you.

As with everything-there are shades-while he may not be a Nazi, he’s loved by Nazis, which is still pretty bad

• Haha
Reactions: OKSTATE1

Absolutely.
Splurge sleepy, nanshee, kamalla's principles. C'mon boy, splurge! 🤣

Now play the debate in 2020 when Kamala called Biden a racist.

Vance has been very clear why he was wrong in his initial assessment of Trump. But then again, you're a hack Doogie, and not interested in the truth.
Lmao-Vance getting offered the VP spot then “admitting he was wrong” just a few years before 😂😂😂 yall crack me up

Lmao-Vance getting offered the VP spot then “admitting he was wrong” just a few years before 😂😂😂 yall crack me up
Hey dumbass, he recanted a long time before he became a VP candidate.

Then again, I wouldn't expect a lifelong Demoncrat like you to know that or even admit it, you simplistic jack.

Now let's talk about how Kamala is a lifelong Marxist. Are you actually going to vote for a Commie Doogie?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT