ADVERTISEMENT

I Wonder Why People Think The MSM Is Nothing More Than Democrat Propaganda?

The tax cuts added TRILLIONS to the national debt. Period. And will continue to do so until they are reversed. https://www.americanprogress.org/ar...jobs-act-failed-to-deliver-promised-benefits/
That's strange, tax revenues have continued to climb. Problem is government spending has climbed at a far higher amount.

Reactions: AC2020
See what you can't understand is that being a Republican does not mean supporting a deeply immoral candidate for president. Its not an either/or type of game. While I have certainly moved more to the center in the last 20 years, the move has been hastened by what the Republican party has become. Seeing formerly good men like Lindsey Graham grovel at the shoes of this charlatan gives me the creeps man.
If you think Dims are more moral? Before Trump even took office, you remember we will impeach the MF'er? How about HC and her moral Russian dossier that was the basis for an impeachment? How about another impeachment based on a conversation about Ukraine that certainly was not in the Dims favor? How about all of this lawfare? How about 2 failed assassinations? How about all the hate being spewed by the Dims that has led to all this division and trying to kill this man?

You remember Biden running on white nationalism was the greatest threat to national security? Phucking white nationalism, he was trying to split this country apart, immoral as hell. Not Iran or China. How about the DOJ flagging Catholics that attend traditional latin masses? You can go on and on.

Biden and Harris are morally superior? You really believe that? Lie on their policies to get elected and then do something completely different?

And you don't seem to understand that Jesus and religion understand that men sin, they are not perfect. They can seek redemption and forgiveness. I don't give 2 shits about someone's personal life as Prez, I need a Prez that does what he says, and Trump is the most honest politician we have seen, he tells you exactly how he stands and how he will govern. Bill Clinton, I could have given 2 shits about Monica Lewinsky, what was the real problem for me? Lying about it. All he had to say was that his marriage and his personal life is none of your business, which is all true IMO. Never discuss it again. Look at JFK and RFK, probably involved in MM's death.

You obviously have been brainwashed, everyone on this board understands Trump's personality, he is not for everyone but we know exactly who he is. The Dims are the worst because they lie out their ass about everything and the media covers for them. Dims are wolves in sheep clothing.

Discussing morals and politics in the same sentence? Where on earth have you been? Deeply immoral, jeez dude, what is next, you going to tell us he is Hitler next?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AC2020
LOL at thinking I would ever say that MSNBC isnt skewed left.
iu

If you think Dims are more moral? Before Trump he took office, you remember we will impeach the MF'er? How about HC and her moral Russian dossier that was the basis for an impeachment? How about another impeachment based on a conversation about Ukraine that certainly was not in the Dims favor? How about all this lawfare? How about 2 failed assassinations? How about all the hate being spewed by the Dims that has led to all this division and trying to kill this man?

You remember Biden running on white nationalism was the greatest threat to national security? Phucking white nationalism, he was trying to split this country apart, immoral as hell. Not Iran or China. How about the DOJ flagging Catholics that attend traditional latin masses? You can go on and on.

Biden and Harris are morally superior? You really believe that? Lie on their policies to get elected and then do something completely different?

And you don't seem to understand that Jesus and religion understand that men sin, they are not perfect. They can seek redemption and forgiveness. I don't give 2 shits about someone's personal life as Prez, I need a Prez that does what he says, and Trump is the most honest politician we have seen, he tells you exactly how he stands and how he will govern. Bill Clinton, I could have given 2 shits about Monica Lewinsky, what was the real problem for me? Lying about it. All he had to say was that his marriage and his personal life is none of your business, which is all true IMO. Neve discuss it again. Look at JFK and RFK, probably involved in MM's death.

You obviously have been brainwashed, everyone on this board understands Trump's personality, he is not for everyone but we know who he is. The Dims are the worst because the lie out their ass about everything and the media covers for them. Dims are wolves in sheep clothing.

Discussing morals and politics in the same sentence? Where on earth have you been? Deeply immoral, jeez dude, what is next, you going to tell us he is Hitler next?
giphy.gif

Reactions: AC2020 and OKSTATE1
Y'all are funny today - Trump has not only destroyed the Republican party as I knew it, he's turned you all into idiots. I'm no Kamala fan, but she's light years better than the brain addled orange man. Give me a Kasich, or even a Chris Christie (without the hard on for MJ) any day.
Destroyed the Republican Party? Lol. The Republican Party could f up an orgasm. They destroyed themselves.

You a Dim. For sure. MAGA going to win. Crawl to your safe space.

Wolf in sheep clothing, as always.
Isn't it odd how simps like this show up on Xitter, social media and message boards right before the election?

I wonder how much the DNC is paying him per hour for this weak garbage?

Reactions: squeak
You a Dim. Trump 100% has been the most honest politician in my lifetime when it comes to stated policy positions while campaigning. Will take every question. But you more worried about the "man" the Dims and the media has created. Sorry for your dysphoria, has to be unpleasant although I would not know, I know exactly who I am. You don't, you can start by being honest with yourself.

Reactions: squeak and AC2020
You a Dim. Trump 100% has been the most honest politician in my lifetime when it comes to stated policy positions while campaigning. Will take every question. But you more worried about the "man" the Dims and the media has created. Sorry for your dysphoria, has to be unpleasant although I would not know, I know exactly who I am. You don't, you can start by being honest with yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT